Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 13   Посещава се от: 72 users
24.11.2020 - 21:30

Yesterday, when I decided to host the biggest quiz today, I wished to fill main lobby again with 100+ players. Barely anyone trusted I can achieve it. I was said that it will never fill 100+ people, especially not on Tuesday, one of worst days by activity. I used such skeptical words as reason more to prove again that everything is possible and it was my main motivation to make such hype to finally achieve what I wanted. So, officialy, I want to announce here that we did it all together:

105 PLAYERS IN MAIN LOBBY ONCE AGAIN!

QUIZ WINNERS:

1. PLACE (2500 ProtoCoins +Trophy for The biggest atWar Quiz win + Trophy for winning all 3 Quizes by Croat): tengri7 (+19)

2. PLACE (1500 ProtoCoins + Trophy): Rasp (+17)

3. PLACE (1000 ProtoCoins + Trophy): Xenomega (+16)

4. PLACE (700 ProtoCoins + Lucky Loser Trophy): Waffel (+15)

5. PLACE (350 ProtoCoins): JUGERS2 (+9)
5. PLACE (350 ProtoCoins): DieHardLuluFan (+9)
7. PLACE (200 ProtoCoins): Abraham (+8)
8. PLACE (200 ProtoCoins): 1122 (+4)
9. PLACE (100 ProtoCoins): Khauman (+3)
9. PLACE (100 ProtoCoins): SergBao (+3)
9. PLACE (100 ProtoCoins): Full House (+3)

RANDOM PREMIUM WINNERS:

6 MONTHS PREMIUM WINNER (by Croat): bosnjak9

1 MONTH PREMIUM WINNER (by Croat): Full House

1 MONTH PREMIUM WINNER (by Croat): SergBao

FUN MOMENTS:

I guess we had fun all the time, but here are some 'logged' moments by Tempest:

Waffel: rep2rep
Tengri: Super Cookies

NOTE: If you catched or remember some other fun moments worth a log down, PM me.

THANK YOU FROM CROAT

First of all thanks to Dave, he followed me like a dog , trusted my enthusiasm and did everything to make it happen. Without him, all of this would barely be possible.
Secondly, I want to thank Froyer, who hopped in on his own to help me collect 120 questions, which was everything but not easy.
Lastly, I want to thank whole community. My crazy ideas would never be fullfilled without your push and wish to follow me and make it happen. I am really proud we brought again 100+ people in Main lobby, we had hours of fun and I really think all this work, lost time and nervs was worth it.

I promised you tons of awards and prizes, so here is what I given you back for your response and achieving a goal I've set up:
• 7100 ProtoCoins
• 11 quiz participants awarded
• Trophy for winner of this biggest atWar quiz ever
• Trophy for second place
• Trophy for third place
• Tropy for fourth place (lucky loser)
• Trophy to Tengri who won 3/3 of my official quizzes
• 1 month Premium to SergBao
• 1 month Premium to Full House
• 6 month Premium to bosnjak9

I really hope you guys enjoyed in another of my projects, all of this was made to raise activity, bring your interest back and most important - have fun all together, independently of rank, skill, premium, nationality, religion, race, status in-game, role, whatever. We were all one and I am proud of it. That's atWar's community.
Whatsmore, I am sorry for few lapsuses during quiz, shit happens when you have to controll so many things at once with only 1 brain, 2 eyes and 2 hands.

I will always continue trying to bring as interesting and fun projects for you as possible, will always aspire to bring it on another, better level than ever before.
My evening with you tonight was more than fullfilled. Until next of my projects, stay safe and good luck.
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
24.11.2020 - 21:33
 temp
Nice job remaking this post again D
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
24.11.2020 - 21:34
Написано от temp, 24.11.2020 at 21:33

Prevouis post was supposed to be in Supporter forum as preparing thread. But somehow I posted it here and forgot about it while I was editing and adding new things into thread I definitely need some sleep
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
24.11.2020 - 21:36
 temp
Написано от Croat, 24.11.2020 at 21:34

Написано от temp, 24.11.2020 at 21:33

Prevouis post was supposed to be in Supporter forum as preparing thread. But somehow I posted it here and forgot about it while I was editing and adding new things into thread

Big iq Croat
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
24.11.2020 - 21:38
So if I spelled George Bush correctly I would've gotten second? T_T
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
24.11.2020 - 22:40
It was very funny even i had only 1 point and knew only 1 or 2 answers , but never seen so much ppl online at the same since i started to play atwar . Thank you to all who made this event happend , keep going guys .
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.11.2020 - 06:06
Congrats for the hard work Dave and Croat, be able to manage a huge gang as yesterday in the main lobby is not a small thing.
To the Dj for dealing with requests though some songs
Didnt expect that lobby would be that full and fun with the test.

Almost 3 hours for 120 questions, agree with Dopey ive done shorter exams. Next time ill buy red bull
So funny with the spamming answers, but please remove flood control and spam the answer pls caause there were answer before i can even read

Epic moments, thx for all who were there and for the awards, whats next challenge?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.11.2020 - 06:19

Thank you for hosting both of you.
Looking forward to next one

Also

STOP THE STEAL
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.11.2020 - 06:53
Where is my 1 point?
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.11.2020 - 13:31
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.11.2020 - 13:32
Написано от Cold Case, 25.11.2020 at 06:53

Where is my 1 point?

i think that both our points finished as trengri's.
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.11.2020 - 15:23
Написано от Croat, 24.11.2020 at 21:30

Hey, next time announce it a bit earlier haha
I think many, like myself, did not know about it until it was already done.
Anyhow, good job!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.11.2020 - 20:22
Написано от ITSGG1122, 25.11.2020 at 15:23

Hey, next time announce it a bit earlier haha
I think many, like myself, did not know about it until it was already done.
Anyhow, good job!

I should have done it like that, and maybe hold it on Saturday instead Tuesday. But this time I did it to be a bit more challenge for me and community as I am not sure I will be able to be much in game in next days. But for next time, sure it will be much earlier announced
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.