Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 12   Посещава се от: 99 users
16.04.2021 - 00:44
In the course of last 200 or so days "login sp" has been active, i've gained 60k something sp from it. So i basically reached rank 10 without even playing games. Idk about you guys but this doesn't feel good for me.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
16.04.2021 - 00:59
 Witch-Doctor (Мод)
For new players they make a big difference.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
16.04.2021 - 04:47
Perhaps it would make more sense to change it from gaining the SP when you login to gaining the SP when you enter the games lobby, in which case you have essentially entered "the game". It could even be turned into bonus 3x SP the first game of the day or something. I agree that just logging in to check the forums is a bit weird to gain SP from
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
16.04.2021 - 09:05
Написано от Milkyy, 16.04.2021 at 04:47

Perhaps it would make more sense to change it from gaining the SP when you login to gaining the SP when you enter the games lobby, in which case you have essentially entered "the game". It could even be turned into bonus 3x SP the first game of the day or something. I agree that just logging in to check the forums is a bit weird to gain SP from

SP for logging in thingy has its obvious purpose.
To award active players, just for being active. No matter if it is forum or in-game.
To award players who actually play, there is 1PC per 100SP thingy.

But if we summarize all, I actually like your 'extension' idea of the SP thing, it would serve that purpose even more than current one, as SP is meaningless actually if a player does not play at all, just hops around in forums, for example. As it makes no changes at all, neither from a player about in-game activity, neither from a SP to that player who is not here to earn SP, but enjoys in another way on this game.
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
16.04.2021 - 10:54

Idk, personally i like it. Wondering if i can go like 1mil in negative for rank up.
Happiness is in small things !
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
16.04.2021 - 12:35
Написано от Croat, 16.04.2021 at 09:05

To award active players, just for being active. No matter if it is forum or in-game.

Hm yeah, a quick login reward probably has merit to it as well. Maybe instead of awarding SP for logging in, something else could be awarded? For example idk 5 ProtoCoins ? I think that would make more sense, although I saw a topic about transfer of ProtoCoins. I'm not sure how exactly that works but then people could make alts, login everyday and then transfer to their main account ?
Hmm

But if we summarize all, I actually like your 'extension' idea of the SP thing, it would serve that purpose even more than current one, as SP is meaningless actually if a player does not play at all, just hops around in forums, for example. As it makes no changes at all, neither from a player about in-game activity, neither from a SP to that player who is not here to earn SP, but enjoys in another way on this game.

So do you think it would be better to award the daily SP when:
1) user enters game lobby
or
2) user completes 1st game of the day (then receives 300 SP)
or
3) some SP multiplier for the first game of the day
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
16.04.2021 - 13:26
Написано от Milkyy, 16.04.2021 at 12:35

Hm yeah, a quick login reward probably has merit to it as well. Maybe instead of awarding SP for logging in, something else could be awarded? For example idk 5 ProtoCoins ? I think that would make more sense, although I saw a topic about transfer of ProtoCoins. I'm not sure how exactly that works but then people could make alts, login everyday and then transfer to their main account ?
Hmm

So do you think it would be better to award the daily SP when:
1) user enters game lobby
or
or
3) some SP multiplier for the first game of the day

----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
16.04.2021 - 13:26
It hurts no one
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
16.04.2021 - 13:52
Написано от PleaseMe, 16.04.2021 at 13:26

It hurts no one

Agreed
----
"A good leader is one that cares more about his people than his own ideas" - Josip Broz (Tito)
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
16.04.2021 - 14:17
Написано от Milkyy, 16.04.2021 at 12:35

this probably
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.04.2021 - 03:03
Написано от PleaseMe, 16.04.2021 at 13:26

It hurts no one

It hurts waffel who wants to stay as R9 forever
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.04.2021 - 08:30
Написано от Steve Aoki, 16.04.2021 at 10:54

Idk, personally i like it. Wondering if i can go like 1mil in negative for rank up.
Happiness is in small things !

yooo wtf
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.