Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 115   Посещава се от: 269 users

Оригиналната публикация

Публикувано от Croat, 21.04.2021 - 09:15

Hi community,
here is the very first CW Tournament for ranks 5-9.

Your coalition can participate with any rank 5-9, that means you can recruit any amount of new guys or whatever. Only swapping of same player for different clans is prohibited. This won't be as huge tournament as with real one, but awards will be nice, so some of winners might get certain Premiums and get sticked to the game and competitive scene even more.

Please read rules carefully.

Only ranks 5-9 + one rank 10 will be allowed to participate for each coalition!
• You have to pick someone to represent your coalition (lead it during tournament)
• It's simply tournament, best of 3 games (as there won't be many coalitions, depends on number)
• Any kind of dirty play (rewall, wallfuck t1, serbwall, similar) will result in automatic loss for dirty coalition
• Coalition leader will get the prize won by his low/mid rank clanmates and he will have to spend it on his lower ranks

• Map: Europe +
• Funds: 5k, 10k
• Turn: 4 minutes
• No rares

• Top 3 coalitions wil gain certain trophy for participants and amount of ProtoCoins that will be transferred to it's leader
• You are free to donate ProtoCoins to support this kind of tournament for our lower and middle ranks

Trophies:

ProtoCoin bank: 14000 ProtoCoins

ProtoCoins donators:
Ted - 10 000 PC
Croat - 2000 PC
Dave - 2000 PC

Bracket link if picture is not working ----> https://challonge.com/cwtournamentLINK.svg

DEADLINE TO DO YOUR MATCHES OF 1st and 2nd ROUND:

Reserved comment to write all signed participants and their ranks at the signing up, so it doesnt make a problem if they rank up in the meantime:

1. Paradox
TEAM LEADER: Mobster (9)
teslastonks (10)
ahmadokok (8)
Wolverine X (9)
Cyriac (7)
Zeroferija (6)
KaMaX (6)
Denima (6)

2. The_Empire
TEAM LEADER: Epixepiste (10)
Nedris the II (9)
Darklord Hanabi (8)
pvppro (9)

3. Order of The Emperor
TEAM LEADER: 1000AtWarSoldier (9)
Jund (6)

4. ENIGMA
TEAM LEADER: Xenomega (10)
LuciferStar (8)
Killoker (8)
Krypt (9)
Lev Davidovic (9)

5. Bosniak Legion
TEAM LEADER: Phoenix (10)
bosnjak9 (9)
Mia. (9)
Dr Z (7)
Bosnjak.amko (6)

6. Ship of Theseus
TEAM LEADER: Lola (9)
Temour_ (8)
Metyu (10)
KERPETEN (9)

7. Gang Gang
TEAM LEADER: NegTheEskimo (10)
Whisper (8)

8. U.N.S Courageous
TEAM LEADER: woojoo (10)
Captain Steele (9)
TBH0nest. (8)
weoka (7)
smug (8)
youseline (6)
Kaiser91 (6)
MALVADAO (5)
Sargent peters (5)

9. Narcos
TEAM LEADER: Lil Lion (10)
Casablanca (9)
25.05.2021 - 17:05
Написано от JUGERS2, 25.05.2021 at 16:58

These call them issues will stop here.
Instead of contacting me as leader and puzzling up the things like two men, you decided to chose public way of throwing others into one-sided fallacy. I couldn't let it go as you thought, neither I will ever.

You can continue discussion about this or talk about solutions if you want in private.
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.05.2021 - 17:29
As an independent...

It would be a shame to see ship dq'd and it would be a shame to see this tourn ruined by no shows and such..

I suggest that this weekend, Paradox and Ship get whoever they can online in the evenings... and you play your 3 games...

Croat it might be a good idea to get another mod involved in this even if just temporarily to finish off semi finals. Maybe give you a chance to breathe and focus on your team/practice etc

Lets overcome disagreements and focus on the game
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.05.2021 - 06:42
 Alex
Message deleted by Croat. Reason: Irrelevat
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.05.2021 - 09:30
Make it friday night at 8 pm CET who doesn't show up kick
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
27.05.2021 - 12:12
UPDATE

Jugers and myself arranged a match of our clans on:

Paradox vs. Ship of Theseus ----> SATURDAY, 29.5. , 9pm CET.

Each clan has to show up on that time, if not, opponent team will wait for 15 minutes for them to show up. On the contrary, not showing team will be marked as losing.
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
29.05.2021 - 15:42
UPDATE

SEMI FINALS
Match 1: Ship of Theseus (W) vs. Paradox (L)
Match 2: Ship of Theseus (W) vs. Paradox (L)

3RD PLACE:
Match 1: Paradox (W) vs. Bosniak Legion (L)
Note: Bosniak Legion fall apart

FINALS:

ENIGMA vs. Ship of Theseus
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
29.05.2021 - 16:08
Go enigma go
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
06.06.2021 - 06:24
Who is the winner ?
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
06.06.2021 - 07:16
Написано от Black Swans, 06.06.2021 at 06:24

Who is the winner ?

Hopefully this weekend finals will take place. Stay tuned.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
24.06.2021 - 15:26

Who is the winner ?

?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
24.06.2021 - 15:32
Написано от Zeroferija, 24.06.2021 at 15:26

Who is the winner ?

?

who won ?
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.06.2021 - 11:21
Написано от Black Swans, 24.06.2021 at 15:32

Who is the winner ?

?

who won ?

Croat won that's why he still holds the protocoins
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.06.2021 - 11:22

Who is the winner ?

?

you are my winner Love
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.06.2021 - 18:50
Написано от Metyu, 25.06.2021 at 11:21

Croat won that's why he still holds the protocoins

FYI, I still hold ProtoCoins because I want to be fair to you and because I am asking and literally begging Jugers to let you guys play those matches.
Not once, but I think this is 3rd time in these 2 weeks I contacted him about that and tried to convince him that it's actually for the good of his midranks and fellow clanmates. Pride and misunderstandings should be put aside and the 'hardest' thing is actual making a detailed deal about time and date. Being destructive and handbrake for everyone else isn't what these midranks deserved.

On last attempt to communicate with Jugers about that, I got no reply at all. This tournament has bunch of ProtoCoins for new guys in CW scene and it definitely won't end without finals. By that being said, if no one from Ship contacts me until 1.7. about playing the finals, I'm just going to place 3rd team to the finals. Unintentinally, it's Paradox in this case, so now again some lads will moan how it's rigged or some other shitthrow, but it's literally only YOUR decision and no ones elses.

I really do expect a pm from any of you, I am still willing to help you arrange the matches with Enigma and to actually finish it. If you don't want, it's not my problem anymore, I'm not going to keep this open and prolong it any further. Your call.
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.06.2021 - 19:06
We were there 2 times, they weren't. They could play us but prioritized a random cw at 10th/90 days of the season. They insulted us when we asked to disable buildings and new strategies, one of which now costs 100k sp which no middle rank can afford to buy and use.

Now you threaten us saying you will magically put us third to replace it with your clan who we beat at the previous round. I got other suggestion. Look north bracket and south one. North all games played while at south enigma maybe played like 1 game. Paradox played most. Second where we. We beat paradox, i don't understand how you want to put us on third place and can't see logic behind that, but sure if you see logic behind that do it, hell put as at begin of the bracket again to play with empire.

Demoting second, who won third at last round, to third, because why not!
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.06.2021 - 19:13
Написано от JUGERS2, 26.06.2021 at 19:06

We were there 2 times, they weren't. They could play us but prioritized a random cw at 10th/90 days of the season. They insulted us when we asked to disable buildings and new strategies, one of which now costs 100k sp which no middle rank can afford to buy and use.

Now you threaten us saying you will magically put us third to replace it with your clan who we beat at the previous round. I got other suggestion. Look north bracket and south one. North all games played while at south enigma maybe played like 1 game. Paradox played most. Second where we. We beat paradox, i don't understand how you want to put us on third place and can't see logic behind that, but sure if you see logic behind that do it, hell put as at begin of the bracket again to play with empire.

Refusing to play semifinals first because of your own 'pride' (I struggled hard until I made you actually play) and later refusing to play finals just because there was misunderstanding about exact time (someone mixed GMT and CET). Now I again have to eat shit trying to convince you to fucking be a man, make a last EXACT deal and do the finals you deserved. This WONT end without finals, now you choose. I am fine with both.
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.06.2021 - 19:22
Ok finals arrange finals.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.06.2021 - 19:30
Написано от JUGERS2, 26.06.2021 at 19:22

Ok finals arrange finals.

Roger that. In next day or two I will contact both clans about time and try to find the most fitting one.
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
27.06.2021 - 03:34

This emote literally describes Croat and Jugers right now
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
28.06.2021 - 22:21

I'd like to say things as they really are:
Obviously I will speak only for myself and for the things that I have organized myself

So for the first time you are referring to, no time had even been agreed to play, it was only said that perhaps our players could have been online that evening, which means that the appointment was never confirmed, least of all A time has been established, so there is no point for the first arrangement.

The second time, like the first, I spoke with you (jugs) personally, and we set a time for the appointment, exactly it was a time slot, for example from 8 to 9, to avoid misunderstandings of the time zone we talked about both GMT and CET and finally I even specified how long from the moment of our speech the appointment should have been. Despite all this, I don't know how, but there was still a misunderstanding about the time, but as I said we had agreed on a whole time slot, your coalition showed up in the middle of the hour, for example at 8.30 and after waiting a few minutes later the war was canceled, a few minutes later I, who was having dinner, entered atwar, and from that moment your coalition has not appeared again (probably not by their decision, but by your or some leader's directives) in the war, which we kept open for over an hour while all your players were online or engaged in several other games. So even if we had the time wrong, which is very difficult for me to believe for the reasons set out above, you still had no reason not to come back and play the final because, as I mentioned, an entire hour had been granted.

Then to try to discredit our coalition you say to look the south bracket and insinuate that it is our fault without any logic. Our first opponent (Narcos) was simply disqualified, why should it be our fault? Also no problem for our semifinal which was played regularly, unlike yours which, as far as I can see, required croat's commitment to be played (by the way, much after ours). I don't really understand this need to discredit the other coalition, we have always tried our best to agree to play these wars and I personally have spent a lot of time and energy for this . But anyway, in spite of everything, I would gladly play the game if you want, what need is there for all these problems of pride and stuff which, morover, are unjustified? Let's play, let's just have fun, or if you don't want to say it so at least we end up somehow

P.S. sorry for the very long post, i just wanted to tell the truth as far as i am concerned, peace and love.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
17.08.2021 - 02:20
Ok Lets cut to the chase, croat being busy in real life and this final game is still not finished, so I've decided to hop in and make this final game happen.

Team Enigma: mostly now their members are online.

Team Ship: activity not as same as Enigma but they should manage it.

Date: Saturday- Sunday 21st August- 22nd August.

Time: 7- 8 PM CET.

Note: Date and times are not official can be change by mutual decision of both clan but don't delay it more.

Написано от Metyu, 27.06.2021 at 03:34

Написано от Lev Davidovic, 28.06.2021 at 22:21

Написано от Croat, 26.06.2021 at 19:30

Написано от Leo, 05.05.2021 at 11:58

Написано от LuciferStar, 25.05.2021 at 11:42

Написано от Xenomega, 28.04.2021 at 12:02
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.08.2021 - 02:00
Написано от Ivan., 17.08.2021 at 02:20

Ok Lets cut to the chase, croat being busy in real life and this final game is still not finished, so I've decided to hop in and make this final game happen.

Team Enigma: mostly now their members are online.

Team Ship: activity not as same as Enigma but they should manage it.

Date: Saturday- Sunday 21st August- 22nd August.

Time: 7- 8 PM CET.

Note: Date and times are not official can be change by mutual decision of both clan but don't delay it more.

Написано от Metyu, 27.06.2021 at 03:34

Написано от Lev Davidovic, 28.06.2021 at 22:21

Написано от LuciferStar, 25.05.2021 at 11:42

Написано от Xenomega, 28.04.2021 at 12:02

I am not going to ruin my holiday for atwar (though even if i had to i would not be able to since i don't have a computer with me right now + i am in countryside) This tournament should have been finished months ago and yet it is not finished. I don't know about my clan mates but the last time i have talked them they were also busy (summer jobs, university enterance exams etc.) or in holiday. I don't care what you are going to do or trying to do but i am out. Just split 14k and give half to each clan.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.08.2021 - 03:10
 Mobster (Мод)
Написано от Metyu, 19.08.2021 at 02:00

I am not going to ruin my holiday for atwar (though even if i had to i would not be able to since i don't have a computer with me right now + i am in countryside) This tournament should have been finished months ago and yet it is not finished. I don't know about my clan mates but the last time i have talked them they were also busy (summer jobs, university enterance exams etc.) or in holiday. I don't care what you are going to do or trying to do but i am out. Just split 14k and give half to each clan.

I thought your clan stopped cwing completely some time ago
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.08.2021 - 04:59
Final Game
Enigma vs Ship of Theasus

Date: 21 August 2021
Time: 7-8 PM CET ( After 8:00 PM team failed to come will loose, no extra time in any case so be on time.)
Special Rules:
1: No buildings
2: No new strat ( Logistic Wizard, Covert Operation, Advance Mechanics).
3: 2v2 , 3v3

Any team on breaking rule 1 or 2 will be Disqualified.

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.09.2021 - 09:44
Since after multiple attempts through all these months finalist coalitions couldn't make a deal and play their matches, I'm ending the tournament in this way.
I feel really sorry because certain people put pride in front of their coalition midranks' profit (manifested in CWing experience, ProtoCoins or Premiums) and generally I feel sorry that such positive thing didn't face the proper ending. Nothing I can do more about it, every further try will be just another pointless attempt.

Donated ProtoCoins are delivered back to those who donated (10 000 to Ted, 2 000 to Dave).

I gave of myself 100 ProtoCoins to every (still) active midrank from both finalist coalitions for their participation and nice play to the finals as a 'tiny' token of attention. Cheers
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.