Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 7   Посещава се от: 34 users
02.05.2015 - 01:58
No matter how many units u destroy,make or battle won...my medals bar never fulls and i am not able to get those bonus SP and medals ...anyone hav any idea about this bug..it sucks.. u may see it in my profile stats i dont know how to post images here ..so unable to show u ..

i got how to upload here's the image
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.05.2015 - 04:18
Its cause u not prenium
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.05.2015 - 05:25
It is not bug, you just dont have Premium pack.

With Premium, you are able to gain Crimson medals which always gives you some numeral of bonus SP.
Whatsmore, once you buy any kind of Premium (1 month prem, 3 months prem, 6 months prem or Lifetime prem), you will get all you earned bonus SP.
I want to say, you wont have to destroy again those units, it is already rememberd by game and it will all load after you buy Premium.
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.05.2015 - 02:16
Well that was helpfull..
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
08.05.2015 - 13:41
Написано от Croat, 02.05.2015 at 05:25

With Premium, you are able to gain Crimson medals which always gives you some numeral of bonus SP.
Whatsmore, once you buy any kind of Premium (1 month prem, 3 months prem, 6 months prem or Lifetime prem), you will get all you earned bonus SP.
I want to say, you wont have to destroy again those units, it is already rememberd by game and it will all load after you buy Premium.

Croat and Waffel for mods!!!!
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
08.05.2015 - 14:00
Написано от Goblin, 08.05.2015 at 13:41

Написано от Croat, 02.05.2015 at 05:25

----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
08.05.2015 - 14:44
(deleted)
Профилът е изтрит.
Написано от Goblin, 08.05.2015 at 13:41

Where is soldz,if only speaking in foreign languages and making tournaments are surveys to become mod,im next!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.