Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 1   Посещава се от: 25 users
14.07.2014 - 14:47
MacAttack!
Профилът е изтрит.
For some apparent reason, my units will not attack when I move them. This has been happening several times to me and I don't know why it's doing this. I've lost many games due to this glitch and today this happened twice (I lost both games because of it. I would've won had it not happened). I'm also not getting tb'ed at all so I'm not sure what's going on...

First game was against Buffalo Soldier in the East. I was going to cap him in Kiev on t5 but half of my units just sat next to Odessa. Buffalo tried to tb me in Istanbul when I rushed him but it didn't work as my units moved out and his bomber did not follow. However, they just moved next to Odessa and did not exit the transport and just sat there. I would've easily capped him had that not happened...

The second game was against Xenosaipen. I rushed and killed him by t4 but he capped me back right before he died. I would've easily recapped but again, same crap happens. No tb, no nothing. Just my units refusing to exit my transports. I managed to get SS for this.

When turn ends this is what happens:

And boom I died. As you can see, no tb or anything. Just units refusing to leave my trans. I think this might have something to do with inputs not being recognized or something. Most of the time my units will listen but during really crucial moments (especially when I'm capping someone) my units will abandon me somehow.

This actually has been happening to me before and I always thought it was just tb. However now I start noticing that sometimes it's not tb and my units refusing to obey. Please look into this. It makes it very frustrating when playing, especially when I'm winning and have to lose due to retarded glitch.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.