Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 4   Посещава се от: 41 users
25.04.2012 - 09:54
So heres the situation:

I was moving my general + 15 infantry from Leipzig to Cologne, in anticipation of my enemies attack. He really did attack there, with only 2 tanks. Somehow those two tanks managed to turn my general into his general, including the whole stack of 15 infantry. I filled the in game bug report too, if that helps you. Also, in the battle phase there was no general and no infantry shown for the battle of cologne, just his two tanks vs my two militia.

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.04.2012 - 16:22
 Amok (Админ)
I think there's some important pieces missing here from the whole picture. Are you sure you have done anything else around Cologne during that turn? Attacks, moves, etc, there must've been something else.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.04.2012 - 20:55
That is really weird/cool.
----
Qui non proficit, deficit. UCR 5/5/11-2/14/12. 6/17/12 - Coniunctum, sumus invicta.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.04.2012 - 04:16
Написано от Amok, 25.04.2012 at 16:22

I think there's some important pieces missing here from the whole picture. Are you sure you have done anything else around Cologne during that turn? Attacks, moves, etc, there must've been something else.

My memory is pretty bad, but I'll try.
The only thing I can really recall is moving the general and his stack in the last seconds of the turn. Also 2 infantry moved from Leipzig into Frankfurt, 7 infantry and 1 militia from Stockholm into Hamburg + walled it in the same turn. Other than that I don't really know what else could have been, certainly no more moves around that area, as I didn't have more troops.
That one guy standing next to Cologne is a left over militia from my wall, that was broken two turns earlier.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.