Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 9   Посещава се от: 35 users
10.01.2012 - 12:35
Whenever I want to go buy an upgrade, I just get a blank screen when I press the upgrade button. I can supply a video if needed.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.01.2012 - 12:42
Never mind, for some reason it wasn't working, but just now I was able to access it.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.01.2012 - 14:38
AlexMeza
Профилът е изтрит.
The bug it's fixed bro, like 5 mins ago
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.01.2012 - 14:44
Написано от Guest, 10.01.2012 at 14:38

The bug it's fixed bro, like 5 mins ago

Note that this was posted 2 hours ago.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
17.02.2012 - 16:56
Just bought premium for 7 days (unlocked Exclusive Weapons).
The new 3 strategies are available. The anti-aircraft is available only using IrosFist, the other 5 rare units are not visible at all.

how comes, what did I pay money for ?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
17.02.2012 - 17:21
Additional bug detected: in the menu Units and Strategies, while view the units in strategy Sky Menace (tikking my general stack) - the price for bombers should be 90, the reality is different - they still are 130; more than that, when playing, in the city it shows you, attack for bombers is 8, but when then are on the (work) attacking other units, it is counted as being still 6
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
17.02.2012 - 17:40
Написано от sserj25, 17.02.2012 at 16:56

The new 3 strategies are available. The anti-aircraft is available only using IrosFist, the other 5 rare units are not visible at all.

What other 5 rare units?

Rare units are not unlockable (even with premium); rather, they appear randomly if rare unit settings are enabled.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
17.02.2012 - 17:50
When you go to the premium uprades, Exclusive Weapon, you will see +additional 5rare units - and there is ntk else - get opportunity to produce it, or the way how can you discover them (increased probability ..) or at least there could be at least, what are those 5 units.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
17.02.2012 - 17:56
Написано от Guest14502, 17.02.2012 at 17:40

Написано от sserj25, 17.02.2012 at 16:56

What other 5 rare units?

Rare units are not unlockable (even with premium); rather, they appear randomly if rare unit settings are enabled.

If you will check the Premium Option, will see exactly the opposite: +Unblock additional 5 rare units )
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.