Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 4   Посещава се от: 17 users
01.10.2019 - 16:11
One of my scenarios glitched out of nowhere. One country (West Neustria) was acting like a no-go zone, so I went to the editor, deleted it, draw it again, and assigned to the player once again... But now it's even worse (lol), the country color is glitched and the faction that controls West Neustria can't be picked (it doesn't appear to be selected at the picking phase).

Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/pdkrjr
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
03.10.2019 - 11:09
I figured out how to fix it (I wouldnt get any help anyway...)
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
03.10.2019 - 13:49
So... If this happens to anyone while editing a scenario/map. Here's how to fix:

1) Delete the borders.
2) Pick borders from another country that already exists (it wont work if you just draw new borders on the glitched position) and adjust it to the form you want to.
3) Assign the country.
4) Draw a new border to the country that ceased to exist (since you dismantled his borders) and assign the country once again.

Ps.: The player's faction will have to be deleted and recreated, otherwise it wont appear to the players at the selection phase.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
03.10.2019 - 17:33
You can still pick it in-game it just won't show up on the scenario-side list. If you click on the borders and click "pick country" it lets you pick that faction
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.