Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 7   Посещава се от: 33 users
14.05.2012 - 06:39
I attacked st petersburg with an ally, and my ally got the city (i dont know why i didnt get it, i sent in way more units...). After my ally took the city, my units got shifted to the lake next to the city...stuck there forever without being able to leave. I could move my bombers, but there was no path for my destroyers to leave...

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
14.05.2012 - 08:30
Well they're kinda stuck there forever then.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
14.05.2012 - 09:01
Actually you can get outtsa there if you play with it a lil bit
----
Написано от NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
14.05.2012 - 12:10
 YOBA
Oh God I LOL'd. Unfortunately, the cases in which something like this happens (just too many preconditions) probably mean this will not ever be fixed.

I'm pretty sure that the position at which the units are placed is not procedurally generated, though, as they always seem to be placed to the right of a city from my experience.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
14.05.2012 - 19:00
Yoba, I think the units go out from the direction they went in.
So if I attacked the same city that my ally did, and he took the city, if I sent my units in from the left they'd be put to the left of the city.
That's what it seems to be for me.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
08.11.2012 - 18:38
AlexMeza
Профилът е изтрит.
Nope. They weren't stuck .

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
09.11.2012 - 02:42
 Ivan (Админ)
Написано от Question, 14.05.2012 at 06:39

I attacked st petersburg with an ally, and my ally got the city (i dont know why i didnt get it, i sent in way more units...). After my ally took the city, my units got shifted to the lake next to the city...stuck there forever without being able to leave. I could move my bombers, but there was no path for my destroyers to leave...

This kind of thing is pretty much impossible to fix. Water is water, and we can't check if it's a lake or sea...
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.