Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 7   Посещава се от: 49 users
22.04.2011 - 21:08
Slightly elaborate.. well when you move units into the ocean with a combination of boats and jets then have them meet up and them disperse them.. you can leave units behind! to float in the water!

here is a picture..or a link to a picture http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk318/MEEEE321/watertank.png?t=1303524039
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.04.2011 - 21:18
Написано от hghg203, 22.04.2011 at 21:08

Slightly elaborate.. well when you move units into the ocean with a combination of boats and jets then have them meet up and them disperse them.. you can leave units behind! to float in the water!

here is a picture..or a link to a picture http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk318/MEEEE321/watertank.png?t=1303524039

You can pick them back up too- your pretty much leaving them in the middle of nowere floating on a door, so you can usually always pick em' back up.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.04.2011 - 20:25
I like to leave them there ..forever.. just floating. and then when the time comes people attack the with destroyers and somehow they defend them selfs, i dont get how that works but i'm not complaining! well glad the mods noticed this and it will be fixed. although its not much of an issue honestly. just kinda funny
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.04.2011 - 22:08
Написано от hghg203, 23.04.2011 at 20:25

I like to leave them there ..forever.. just floating. and then when the time comes people attack the with destroyers and somehow they defend them selfs, i dont get how that works but i'm not complaining! well glad the mods noticed this and it will be fixed. although its not much of an issue honestly. just kinda funny

Okay... Gardevoir is not a mod.... but ya, this happens idk if it's a glitch as its been around like forever(maybe as long as the second and third users) sooooo.... ya.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.04.2011 - 22:12
Написано от Psychostick, 23.04.2011 at 22:08

Написано от hghg203, 23.04.2011 at 20:25

Okay... Gardevoir is not a mod.... but ya, this happens idk if it's a glitch as its been around like forever(maybe as long as the second and

Lol, if only I was earlier I couldve been
But I dont really find it a "glitch", its more of leaving your marines in the water to drown, but somehow survive.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
24.04.2011 - 22:15
@zero, i dont care who's a mod i was responding to a comment. @gardi-pokeperson..well i guess it IS a glitch...and.. WHY ARNT YOU A MOD HUH?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
24.04.2011 - 22:38
Написано от hghg203, 24.04.2011 at 22:15

@zero, i dont care who's a mod i was responding to a comment. @gardi-pokeperson..well i guess it IS a glitch...and.. WHY ARNT YOU A MOD HUH?

Well, if this "glitch" has been around forever and hasnt been fixed I guess its not a glitch. Secondly, iam not a mod because Ivan does not require any more at the moment- nor do I want to be.
Please, dont do all caps to try and make yourself look big as well, its just irritating.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.