Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 22   Посещава се от: 103 users
17.01.2014 - 16:16
THE DECLARATION OF WAR ON LOLITA ARMY
Official Document #13 of Loli Army

This document was written from below the deck of our great nation's Warship, Yamato. Our Federation of sovereign nations, Loli Army, was established at the 17th Meeting of Young Nations, held in Oshima island, Japan. On that day, 16th of July 2013, our great Federation was born. It only consisted of Madokami Universe (Terminal) at frist, but many great nations joined in the following months.

This coalition was created in order to Unite all Lolis around the world that are being preyed upon. We have succeeded in executing our plan, and as a result, many great Lolis were rescued from tyranny.

As a unified coalition, we survived. We helped, supported, inspired, set new ambitions for each other. There was peace, but there was also despair. Many have sought us as one of the "lower kind". As such, Loli Army was oppressed and ignored most of the times. However, that solitude only made us stronger, as our internal bonds became empowered.

However, our peace has been disrupted, by the force of imposterous coalition named Lolita Army. They were formed on 14th of January of this year. By the core basis, they hold similar objective to our own. That is fine, however, a day after creation, provocations against our great Federation already started. They were obviously not directly shows, but were hidden in cryptic messages between our Leaders. Many words have been spoken. But, the fact remains that it was Lolita Army that has announced the state of war towards us.

Our nation was only once previously in state of war. With our will, we have succeeded. We WILL NOT bend to such provocations, NOR will we allow such matters to elaborate further upon our great Federation. We will also make sure that this attempt will not endanger our objective any further, and that we will try to convert any Loli deceived by Lolita Army. As such, I propose to our official representatives that the state of war is declared and appropriate matters taken.

SIGNED, 17th of January
Terminal [Madokami Universe], Leader of Loli Army

SIGNED, 17th of January
Kona-Chan [Fusō Empire], Minister of Foreign Affairs of Loli Army

SIGNED, 17th of January
Takeo Kateichi [Imouto Hegemony], Duke of Imouto Paradise of Loli Army

SIGNED, 17th of January
hayaterocks [Twintail Loliworld], Former Secretary of State of Loli Army

SIGNED, 17th of January
EpicRice [Doko?], Officer of Loli Army

Involved coalitions;
Loli Army - LINK
Lolita Army - LINK

Since we are still decent enough, we won't further spam your recruitment topic, thus all future arguments should be made here. And since we were discussing a CW, we made little changes. We took this personaly, so we'll play with full force of Loli Army. Our best versus your best, no bullshit.

Next weekend, from 24th till 26th of January, there will be a lake of blood. Let the better one emerge victorious.
----

扶桑帝国のために
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
17.01.2014 - 16:20
 Nero
I fully support the Loli army. Be strong. Be brave.
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
17.01.2014 - 17:27
 Desu
Loli Army strong.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
17.01.2014 - 17:35
Nero will always support Loli Army especially in UN games farming
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
17.01.2014 - 22:18
Good luck loli army
----
"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."-Alexander The Great
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
17.01.2014 - 22:43
As long as no lolis were harmed in the drafting of this document I accept it and it's ramifications. Thank you to all the people wishing us well in this thread. We will not let u down!
----
He always runs while others walk. He acts while other men just talk. He looks at this world and wants it all. So he strikes like Thunderball.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.01.2014 - 02:13
I'd support lolita except that they're even bigger pedo's than loli army... LIke who names his clan Lolita ffs? xD Loli army strong. Burn in hell lolita
----
"My words are my bullets."-John Lydon

Spart is love
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.01.2014 - 03:53
Great, a pedo contest
----
The Most Feared Nazi Germany and SM Ukraine player in AW history. Retired

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.01.2014 - 06:02
Написано от Unleashed, 18.01.2014 at 03:53

Great, a pedo contest
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.01.2014 - 13:54
Написано от Desu, 17.01.2014 at 17:27

Loli Army strong.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.01.2014 - 20:49
http://youtu.be/0IoM7e0_XdI?t=24m26s

haha and you didn't think I knew any anime :p

Bring it Russia!
----
He always runs while others walk. He acts while other men just talk. He looks at this world and wants it all. So he strikes like Thunderball.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.01.2014 - 00:49
Black Hole
Профилът е изтрит.
Написано от joedtaxi, 18.01.2014 at 06:02

Написано от Unleashed, 18.01.2014 at 03:53

Great, a pedo contest

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.01.2014 - 07:59
Wow looks interesting
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.01.2014 - 10:19
 Leaf
Please kill yourselves.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.01.2014 - 10:27
Loli army strong!
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.01.2014 - 13:32
Написано от Leaf, 19.01.2014 at 10:19

Please kill yourselves.

That, just do that guys.
----
"My words are my bullets."-John Lydon

Spart is love
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.01.2014 - 20:44
The battle is over. The Loli Army did not blink. I thought lovers of lolis would be an easy win. Instead we found ourselves facing an enemy who was stronger than us, faster than us, and could hit harder than us. You may have won the battle, but this war is far from over.

----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.01.2014 - 18:00
What kind of bullshit is this DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
----
Deutsch überwältigt

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.01.2014 - 15:42
Stryko
Профилът е изтрит.
Rekt
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.01.2014 - 20:27
AlexMeza
Профилът е изтрит.
My dog's name is Loli and sometimes I call her lolita. HAHA.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.01.2014 - 03:31
You sick pervert.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.01.2014 - 21:03
I don't agree with the subject matter, but I commend you for making quality post
----
Написано от Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Написано от tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.