Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 13   Посещава се от: 86 users
20.06.2011 - 10:56
 Zol
For those of you that haven't noticed: BiteMe! have expanded into 2 coalitions.

From our coalition description:
Why a second coalition?

- We wanted to expand, and decided to make 2 coalitions instead of throwing more into our first one.
- This way we can do "internal" CW's
- Our lower ranks won't be "last picks" for CW's
- Improving talented players in a "training coalition"
- More CW's = more experience

Now for the stuff that isn't mentioned:

We will play ANYONE, ANYTIME. as long as we have the people to do so. We fear noone

We have set the max members to 10. (Which means we have room for 1 more, at this time. This last person however, will only be considered if he's a good player, is a beta trooper or sub and not afraid to arrange cw's. Simply because we need 1 more officer.)
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.06.2011 - 11:29
You forgot the farming the noob coalition for CP points, which seems the fulcral point of it.

VAFIKA.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.06.2011 - 11:36
 YOBA
I don't think you should agree with this coalition being formed at all, Zol, you know better than that. You're only helping to keep the original BiteMe and Kanker (our nemesis!) at the top spot. You're little more than an CP farming ground due to the lack of highly experienced players in your coalition.

Best to be an independent coalition rather than BiteMe's official CP farm, I would believe. Also, your CP is almost as low as KRALJEVA GARDA's, which I personally find bloody hilarious.

You should split completely from BiteMe and be an independent coalition. Sure, we do need coalitions that will indeed fight everyone in this game but you're taking this principle a bit too far.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.06.2011 - 11:41
Don't worry about these haters, Zol, I think this coalition is a good idea.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.06.2011 - 12:51
Vs BiteMe Too! +36 20m ago
vs BiteMe Too! +39 21h ago
vs BiteMe Too! +42 21h ago

Yeah sure, you got enough revenge for the xevah loss, do you still have to do your "training" while gaining CP? You can do a simple 3v3 no?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.06.2011 - 16:23
 Zol
So u'd rather we do like 99% of the coalitions and NOT accept challenges. Anyone whining about us losing to anyone: did we play u? no? then stfu and challenge us. As for Kankers weeping: we have 1 game more with biteme than u guys. Actually think we've played assassins more than anyone. (without checking)
I dont care if you see it as farming us, we see it as having fun playing together against a better opponent.

Besides, who said that newbies cant get to play cw's? Only experienced players have the right? That's the BS i dislike about all these otehr coalitions. "Oh we can't play, we no has best players online" wtf? why are they in the coalition, if u won't use them?

"Yeah sure, you got enough revenge for the xevah loss, do you still have to do your "training" while gaining CP? You can do a simple 3v3 no? "
Noone else wanted a cw, so we played them. /int/ ULAP, NoE and u guys had teh people.
As for non cw: thats counter productive. we, as are u (kanker), are trying to kick the coalitions back to life. Get some much needed activity. I figured u guys would realize this better than most

If you're so worried about them farming us, i'll make u deal. we'll play them as many times as we play u guys. that should fix that crying

Yoba: the ties are as loose as humanly possible. We just draw on their experience to teach our less experienced players a little. And the obvious one, we have the name similarity and me as leader. The weekly cw thing was basically just so we would get some cw's. At the time of creation, NO coalitions played cw's anymore. they were all hugging their cp and pissing their pants. Kudos to Kanker and Assassins for beeing active. ULAP, NoE and /int/ are jokes. Got teh people, but rarely play.

I'll take Kanker's opinions and thoughts seriously, for just that reason.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.06.2011 - 16:33
Assassins being active lol
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.06.2011 - 17:28
 Zol
Well, they have been playing regularly lately. just not against u lol
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.06.2011 - 23:41
Anyone is welcome to farm GDI....we are looking for CWs....we have only played 1 game....easy victims!!!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2011 - 07:30
 Zol
Hehe
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.06.2011 - 06:37
Написано от Poet_General, 21.06.2011 at 23:41

Anyone is welcome to farm GDI....we are looking for CWs....we have only played 1 game....easy victims!!!

okay
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.06.2011 - 10:18
Reaper.....What times can you guys play?? We are from the US and most of us work so after 6pm Eastern Time??
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.06.2011 - 11:03
 Zol
They usually go offline 2-3 hours before u come on
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.