Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 22   Посещава се от: 916 users
21.06.2011 - 09:41
I prefer to use Sky Menace in games with lots of money, especially Eurasia or whole world games.

Any tips?
I dont consider myself a very good player... So I thought I'm hoping I'll get a tip from a GOOD player
(Ex: Hugosch, Ironail, MarcJr.)
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.06.2011 - 09:42
Stop playing using IF and use PD and you will win.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.06.2011 - 09:44
Sup, good player here. just latejoin with lots of money and win everytime
----
Написано от Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Написано от tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.06.2011 - 09:44
What does IF stand for?
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.06.2011 - 11:37
IF = Iron Fist (premium strat). Hugosch can't really give you tips about SM, he doesn't use it. OrangeRobot is a good SM player.

My advice? when you're in a city, you have to make two moves: your fuck-off stack of bombers, and then your air-transport with militia. This makes you twice as vulnerable to Turn-Blocking as other strats. To get around that, try and make a defence-line around the city you're capturing on the same turn. That way, next turn, you can move your massive stack without fear of turnblock.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.06.2011 - 15:26
Написано от BASED Ironail, 21.06.2011 at 11:37

IF = Iron Fist (premium strat). Hugosch can't really give you tips about SM, he doesn't use it. OrangeRobot is a good SM player.

My advice? when you're in a city, you have to make two moves: your fuck-off stack of bombers, and then your air-transport with militia. This makes you twice as vulnerable to Tunr-Blocking as other strats. To get around that, try and make a defence-line around the city you're capturing on the same turn. That way, next turn, you can move your massive stack without fear of turnblock.

true,true listen to him Lowsku.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2011 - 05:53
HoneyandLemon111
Профилът е изтрит.
I just wanted to quote and comment Ironails post, but Reaper already did what I would have.
Defence lines will really help you with this strategy. Even if i dont recommend SM in low cash games, it is still a good strategy if you have more money.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2011 - 10:39
@BiteMe!
You NEVER use SM in low cahs games, unless you really know what your doing

You'll run out of money on the first 5 turns!
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2011 - 12:21
You can use Sky Menace in any income bracket provided to start next to a rich nation. It's perfectly possible to win world games as Cambodia, Belarus, Cuba... the list goes on. Really your starting income doesn't matter provided you start near somewhere, just pick a nation with low income (the lower the better as it frees up more money for planes) and at least 5 reinforcements (maybe more if you're attacking Infantry). My personal favourites for good starting nations are Thailand, Bangladesh, Greece, Ukraine and Cuba depending on the map.

Similarly, whilst it's not optimal in Europe you can make it work within the 5k starting bracket competitively. I've won duels as Belgium and Sweden using SM with a 5k start (although they are both relatively high income nations and low in reinforcements I'm sure Greece and Ukraine would also work well).

Also if you haven't run out of money in the first 5 turns then you're doing it wrong. Speculate to accumulate yo. Can't agree more with Ironails mobile wall strategy either, you can easily kill a player with it.
----
Написано от Amok, 29.04.2012 at 08:36

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.06.2011 - 10:26
Профилът е изтрит.
Написано от Fidel_Castro, 22.06.2011 at 10:39

@BiteMe!
You NEVER use SM in low cahs games, unless you really know what your doing

You'll run out of money on the first 5 turns!

learn to read
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.06.2011 - 20:14
@Superior,

I smell a troll
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
09.07.2011 - 18:12
@ Lowsky

I do fine using SM in North Korea as long as almost nobody bothers me in the first 8 weeks or so. Just gotta take the right cities. probably South Korea, then Tokyo, Osaka, Shanghai, etc. Try to hit a city every turn for every attacking stack if you've got the money. Taiwan is a bit iffy... I once was left moneyless in week 2, but got back on track on week 3. So overall, I do know what to do with SM in 5k. And if all goes well, it's basically Asia w/ SM vs. Europe w/ GC, and in my opinion, GC is horrible at long distance because there's no money discount.
----
"There was Eru, the One, who in Arda is called Ilúvatar and he made first the Ainur, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought, and they were with him before aught else was made."

-The Silmarillion
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.07.2011 - 09:05
nerf Cacow
Профилът е изтрит.
Написано от Fidel_Castro, 23.06.2011 at 20:14

@Superior,

I smell a troll

You mad
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.07.2011 - 11:27
Написано от IGR J17091, 09.07.2011 at 18:12

@ Lowsky

I do fine using SM in North Korea as long as almost nobody bothers me in the first 8 weeks or so. Just gotta take the right cities. probably South Korea, then Tokyo, Osaka, Shanghai, etc. Try to hit a city every turn for every attacking stack if you've got the money. Taiwan is a bit iffy... I once was left moneyless in week 2, but got back on track on week 3. So overall, I do know what to do with SM in 5k. And if all goes well, it's basically Asia w/ SM vs. Europe w/ GC, and in my opinion, GC is horrible at long distance because there's no money discount.

North Korea is the model for a SM nation: Low income, high population and near a whole stack of cash (being a hipster I hate picking N. Korea though). Taking Tokyo and Shanghai (two highest cities in East Asia) in the first four turns will set you up for the whole game.

Whilst not being hassled in the first lot of turns is obviously good for SM (as it would any other strat) you can't rely on it, therefore it's always best to have a general knowledge of the wealth of individual cities. An example of this is India, where the 2nd and 3rd highest grossing cities are Mumbai and Hyderabad respectively yet everyone goes for Jaipur because it's closest to Delhi which is dumb since SM has huge range. Whilst it may be subtle, there is a difference and if you're really looking to win with this strat you need to max that income for all it's worth.

It's obviously best to get the highest income cities running at full capacity as early as possible with this strat and that can mean skipping whole country bonuses in countries like Thailand (where Bangkok pretty much makes all the cash) in favour of hitting the higher income cities you need to win a war in the early game.

This strat has an absurd amount of micro which can be detrimental in many situations, but the micro is not just limited to movement, you need to know what is worth having and what isn't.

P.s. A thing I forgot to mention is that it's worth keeping two or three bombers to shadow your stack with turn blocking cos the last thing you need when you have to urgently turnblock is to sift through your huge stack for a single plane. Again, small but neccessary.
----

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.07.2011 - 16:10
Написано от Barrymore, 10.07.2011 at 11:27

Написано от IGR J17091, 09.07.2011 at 18:12

@ Lowsky

North Korea is the model for a SM nation: Low income, high population and near a whole stack of cash (being a hipster I hate picking N. Korea though). Taking Tokyo and Shanghai (two highest cities in East Asia) in the first four turns will set you up for the whole game.

Whilst not being hassled in the first lot of turns is obviously good for SM (as it would any other strat) you can't rely on it, therefore it's always best to have a general knowledge of the wealth of individual cities. An example of this is India, where the 2nd and 3rd highest grossing cities are Mumbai and Hyderabad respectively yet everyone goes for Jaipur because it's closest to Delhi which is dumb since SM has huge range. Whilst it may be subtle, there is a difference and if you're really looking to win with this strat you need to max that income for all it's worth.

It's obviously best to get the highest income cities running at full capacity as early as possible with this strat and that can mean skipping whole country bonuses in countries like Thailand (where Bangkok pretty much makes all the cash) in favour of hitting the higher income cities you need to win a war in the early game.

This strat has an absurd amount of micro which can be detrimental in many situations, but the micro is not just limited to movement, you need to know what is worth having and what isn't.

P.s. A thing I forgot to mention is that it's worth keeping two or three bombers to shadow your stack with turn blocking cos the last thing you need when you have to urgently turnblock is to sift through your huge stack for a single plane. Again, small but neccessary.

He speaks the truth.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.01.2012 - 00:38
I LOVE SM!!!!!!!!!!!!

all you gotta do is just late join in a poor country (i.e. N Korea, and just take as many caps as possible from your neighbors

for exaample, what I did last game, orange had all of asia from japan
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.01.2012 - 00:43
Ops, didn't finish

...orange had all asia from japan to mid east, and i spawned in S Korea, and took tokyo, shanghai, guangzhou and beijing, so that he wouldn't be able to fight back, and after that, I pretty much took asia, and less than 10 turns later, i had india and most of the mid east, and was moving in on europe over turkey and southern russia, when the last player, who had europe surrendered.

I LOVE THIS STRATEGY!!!!!!!!!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.01.2012 - 07:15
Another thing: Pay attention to the join limit of games. North Korea costs you money as the 8 militia cost more than the income of the country. If you can't get late joined then don't take it. God knows there's enough reinforcements in that area. The main weakness of Eurasia SM vs. Europe SM is the incredible cost of maintaining all those militia which just doesn't happen in Europe.

LESS IS MORE. MIN MAX YO.
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.02.2012 - 01:25
Mea Culpa
Профилът е изтрит.
In SM we trust

Barry is good at tutorials. Listen to him

One more thing: always build bombers instead of stealths: 1. They are much more cheaper. 2.Are good at defense.

Must-have upgrades: air transport capacity and air transport II, transport capacity, cheap transportation, militia, safer transportation.

Maybe also some upgrades for marines/submarines if you want to integrate them in SM.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.02.2012 - 02:02
Написано от Guest, 26.01.2012 at 03:22

Dont Warborn teach you these stuff...

It is tough because I rarely play SM. I don't pretend to be an expert with it by any means...
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
12.05.2024 - 02:30
Написано от Fruit, 21.06.2011 at 09:44

Sup, good player here. just latejoin with lots of money and win everytime

late joining like that is gay tho, worse than 1st turn WF in a duel
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.05.2024 - 00:36
 nutt
Good player here

SM should only be used when you play someone from Serbia.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.