Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 41   Посещава се от: 83 users

Оригиналната публикация

Публикувано от Edd Vi Britannia, 22.12.2014 - 11:10
RP - Often a word of disdain in the AtWar community, a ravenous hole of SP farmers, Ally Fags and Noobs. A cesspool of grotty fellows, upon which the glory of EU+ 3 V 3 will never shines upon. Perhaps true, for many i'd agree the level of play is low, with stacks upon stacks of tanks and planes. The epitome of strategy being that of someone actually using stealth units. A cluster-fuck of useless custom units, sprinkled across the walled horizon. But...a light shines through, a spark of ingenuity, a flicker of hope. You see, RP holds the potential to be the most addicting, edge of your seat experience you will ever face in AtWar. And all it requires is one simple change; switching from capital victory to Total Annihilation. immediately the game changes from massive stacks hitting each-other, the immovable objects being hit with the unstoppable force. To that of true theaters of war, with every city being vital, every inch feeling like a mile, a glorious tug of war. All the while a mix of mind games, political maneuvering and a little espionage making every second count. The glorious feeling of pushing back your attacker taking him inch by inch and instead of him giving up or simply stacking to take your capital, instead he now falls back, walls and performs a counter offensive. Such a stark transformation from just one little change. So I propose to the community, maybe it is not the game of RP that is the problem; just simply how we play it.
23.12.2014 - 08:56
 KYBL
Написано от clovis1122, 23.12.2014 at 06:26

Написано от Guest, 23.12.2014 at 01:45

Once again Clovis, did you bother to ready anything here?

Nope, and I wont.
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.12.2014 - 09:04
Написано от KYBL, 23.12.2014 at 08:56

Nope, and I wont.

I love RP

Agree. btw Nice quote edit
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.12.2014 - 09:07
 KYBL
Написано от clovis1122, 23.12.2014 at 09:04

Написано от KYBL, 23.12.2014 at 08:56

Nope, and I wont.

I love RP

Agree. btw Nice quote edit

----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.12.2014 - 14:10
Rankist Sharck
Профилът е изтрит.

Nope, and I wont. I am tired of endless discussion and no sense arguments. I am just posting my opinion and leaving the topic.
Shoo shoo
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.12.2014 - 20:28
Написано от Edd Vi Britannia, 22.12.2014 at 11:10

RP - Often a word of disdain in the AtWar community, a ravenous hole of SP farmers, Ally Fags and Noobs. A cesspool of grotty fellows, upon which the glory of EU+ 3 V 3 will never shines upon. Perhaps true, for many i'd agree the level of play is low, with stacks upon stacks of tanks and planes. The epitome of strategy being that of someone actually using stealth units. A cluster-fuck of useless custom units, sprinkled across the walled horizon. But...a light shines through, a spark of ingenuity, a flicker of hope. You see, RP holds the potential to be the most addicting, edge of your seat experience you will ever face in AtWar. And all it requires is one simple change; switching from capital victory to Total Annihilation. immediately the game changes from massive stacks hitting each-other, the immovable objects being hit with the unstoppable force. To that of true theaters of war, with every city being vital, every inch feeling like a mile, a glorious tug of war. All the while a mix of mind games, political maneuvering and a little espionage making every second count. The glorious feeling of pushing back your attacker taking him inch by inch and instead of him giving up or simply stacking to take your capital, instead he now falls back, walls and performs a counter offensive. Such a stark transformation from just one little change. So I propose to the community, maybe it is not the game of RP that is the problem; just simply how we play it.

Oh please, there are worse maps where the light of Adog has not yet shone upon. *cough* Aetius' WW1 *cough*

Takes less skill than RP, which is why I enemylist anyone who plays it
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.12.2014 - 22:36

Very well written, and much respect to your verbage, sounds nice and edumacated (I did spell tht right, right? ) I actually do agree with everything you said. And I support this. The only thing I have to say is as long as all units have 7hp, and if it was total anhilliation... I can see this working for me. Very affluent proposal, 9/10
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.12.2014 - 22:37
Написано от Professor Adog, 23.12.2014 at 20:28

Oh please, there are worse maps where the light of Adog has not yet shone upon. *cough* Aetius' WW1 *cough*

Adog... U must have longest banlist and enemylist on aw lolol
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.12.2014 - 22:45
Написано от Sultan of Swing, 23.12.2014 at 22:37

well, i had up to 700 people.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.12.2014 - 23:49
Написано от Tundy, 23.12.2014 at 22:45

----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
24.12.2014 - 04:49
Написано от Tundy, 23.12.2014 at 22:45

ban list got 5 people :3
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.12.2014 - 01:36
BOOOOOO

There are so many !@$#ing people who have higher ranks than me because they SP farm in atwar.

0/10 would not tbag
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.