Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 6   Посещава се от: 36 users
01.08.2011 - 21:40
When i first joined Afterwind the first game i went into were a bunch of rank 7s and 8s and it kindia ruined my gaming expirience so when a begginer joins these should be some options:

1:when a rank 3 below joins he should be directed onto begginers looby with a message saying that he can go to main room whever player desires
2:ranks 4 and above shouldnt be allowed into begginers looby it ruins the rank 0s game when a rank 8 comes in and trolls them(Vafika Fruit)
3:there should be someone who gets to help begginers when they join give them tips and everything and in return he gets an SP reward for his effort

*and if your going to argue Private games a lot of newbies dont buy premium*
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
01.08.2011 - 22:05
Vafika doesn't play AW anymore, I don't troll low ranks
----
Написано от Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Написано от tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
01.08.2011 - 22:25
Написано от FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 01.08.2011 at 21:40

When i first joined Afterwind the first game i went into were a bunch of rank 7s and 8s and it kindia ruined my gaming expirience so when a begginer joins these should be some options:

1:when a rank 3 below joins he should be directed onto begginers looby with a message saying that he can go to main room whever player desires

The Devs have said they will implement this when there are more players. Right now, beginner lobby is empty so this is not a good idea.

2:ranks 4 and above shouldnt be allowed into begginers looby it ruins the rank 0s game when a rank 8 comes in and trolls them(Vafika Fruit)

Problem with this is, sometimes the higher ranks can help teach them. True they could use a private game in the main lobby. Perhaps Ivan and Amok will consider placing a rank limit on the beginner lobby, but I don't know if this is really a problem? If there are high ranks trolling the noobs in the beginner lobby, they can report it to a mod.

3:there should be someone who gets to help begginers when they join give them tips and everything and in return he gets an SP reward for his effort

Anyone is free to do this, but I doubt SP will be given out.

*and if your going to argue Private games a lot of newbies dont buy premium*

You can use rank limits also. I can't remember if that is a premium feature or not, but if it is, perhaps Ivan and Amok will consider giving it to everyone to use to limit their games from higher ranks.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
01.08.2011 - 23:01
Yeah its a premium feture
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.08.2011 - 22:59
 Acquiesce (Мод)
The community just needs to be more newbie friendly is all. Simply put, Ivan/Amok shouldn't have to bribe us with sp to treat new players nicely.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
03.08.2011 - 00:16
Samnang
Профилът е изтрит.
Написано от Fruit, 01.08.2011 at 22:05

Vafika doesn't play AW anymore, I don't troll low ranks

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.