Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 17   Посещава се от: 400 users
04.08.2011 - 03:51
I just recently purchased it, and I'd love to use it, I would just have some problems:
Example: I'm used to seriously cheap marines and militia, and I'm horrible about conserving money.
I've never used Blitz before

Any tips you could share?
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.08.2011 - 04:38
I use MS so its good strategy , if u play whole world game and have time to atack him invisibly in capital , if u play europian game SM is a weak because u dont have time to earn money , in a little game like europian use GW because is fast to atack.

i rush to GW i dont have sp to get it :s so i use Imperialist and SM.
----
My real life name is Strahinja.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.08.2011 - 05:27
Well done Theobot for completely missing the point.

@ Lowsky:

1) Defence lines everywhere. You do not want to be caught with your pants down when you have -2 defence. Make them around cities you're about to capture too, so this doesn't happen. The long range makes doing that easier

2) when initially expanding, do not be afraid to use a lot of militia rather than infantry, to cap neutral cities. They're cheaper (twice) and only have one less attack point.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.08.2011 - 05:53
 YOBA
1) Don't use Blitzkrieg.

2) Use something overpowered like Perfect Defence or Iron Fist instead.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.08.2011 - 12:14
Make sure you turn block any stack that is going to attack you. You'll be able to block most anything with the increased range.

Plus defense lines.

And get the infantry speed upgrade. Play on larger maps more often obviously.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.08.2011 - 15:30
Ok, thanks.
I rely a lot on defense lines already, so I know I will need them for defenses.
Also, I just blew out all of my 11k on blitzkrieg, but I'm now earning gold medals like crazy
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.08.2011 - 15:52
Написано от Fidel_Castro, 04.08.2011 at 15:30

I rely a lot on defense lines already

^these are high quality defense lines you got.
----
Написано от Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Написано от tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.08.2011 - 18:13
I love how fruit thinks I can see his posts when I cant, lul
Ignore button FTW
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.08.2011 - 18:37
Написано от Fidel_Castro, 04.08.2011 at 18:13

I love how fruit thinks I can see his posts when I cant, lul
Ignore button FTW

Happy to oblige ^____^

цитирам:

цитирам:

I rely a lot on defense lines already

^these are high quality defense lines you got.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.08.2011 - 19:13
Написано от Fidel_Castro, 04.08.2011 at 15:30

Ok, thanks.
I rely a lot on defense lines already, so I know I will need them for defenses.
Also, I just blew out all of my 11k on blitzkrieg, but I'm now earning gold medals like crazy

You should sort out those lines. You could separate the units to make two separate sets of lines which would be better. You can also make it so that there are more targets to hit. For instance, in North China where the cap is close to the dock city, all they have to do it hit on unit and the entire line collapses, exposing both cities to attack. Make it to that both cities are defended by lines separately. After than you can add a separate layer around it buying you another turn from further attack.

Also, don't let people get to you. It's only a game and it's best to learn from being defeated. As much as I hate it, it's still a good learning experience. If they really annoy you, simply ignore them and don't even mention them or complain about them. If they beat you, walk away without a word.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.08.2011 - 19:37
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.08.2011 - 19:39
Those were my defense walls on the last turn of the game, I was losing pretty badly, but I didn't give up.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.08.2011 - 22:31
Boba Fett
Профилът е изтрит.
Написано от Fidel_Castro, 04.08.2011 at 19:39

Those were my defense walls on the last turn of the game, I was losing pretty badly, but I didn't give up.

That's very honorable.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.08.2011 - 23:21
CHINA STRONG
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
05.08.2011 - 00:04
You combined the wall with a city wall, terrible move there.
----
Написано от Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Написано от tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
05.08.2011 - 19:39
@Ironail,
In china, militia don't get the job done.
I've found that when you do go against an even number of militia: example 4.
The tanks always lose because using 1/2 the number of militia always makes you lose, I've found 1 Infantry + 2 tanks will win you the battle.
But anyways, in China, I've found that you but 2 infantry to get what tanks do better:
You spend 20 more coins, and get a smaller range.
I think tanks are much better when in infantry, but militia works well vs militia
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
05.08.2011 - 21:08
цитирам:
Gullibility is a failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily tricked or manipulated into an ill-advised course of action. It is closely related to credulity, which is the tendency to believe unlikely propositions that are unsupported by evidence.
Classes of people especially vulnerable to exploitation due to gullibility include children, the elderly, and the developmentally disabled.

THE MORE YOU KNOW.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.