Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 9   Посещава се от: 365 users
17.09.2011 - 19:49
Nooooo barry why do you reveal the secrets to the best strategy? btw in 10k, spain is beast.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
17.09.2011 - 21:35

Pasha Maccabi welcomes these treatises on aerial strategy and will discuss with the Aeirgunna regarding the feasibility of implementing it in the defence of the nation.
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.09.2011 - 02:06
In Europe with 10k Spain is the best, with 15k - UK

If you want to take Germany in first turn than Italy is good choice as well but then you should be cool player cause there is high possibility of being surrounded by enemies.

Btw nothing new read so far ^^ but maybe good introduction for beginners ^
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.09.2011 - 04:24
Well I'm not going to go through a list of each nation and state which is good and which is not. Spain is a strong pick in 10k yes, if you guys want to compile a comprehensive list of each countries value with each starting fund then go ahead, I'm not going to. And yes, you haven't read anything new yet because I've only done the beginners section.
----
Написано от Amok, 29.04.2012 at 08:36

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.09.2011 - 05:26
Написано от Barrymore, 18.09.2011 at 04:24

Well I'm not going to go through a list of each nation and state which is good and which is not. Spain is a strong pick in 10k yes, if you guys want to compile a comprehensive list of each countries value with each starting fund then go ahead, I'm not going to. And yes, you haven't read anything new yet because I've only done the beginners section.

LOL sorry mate i did not want to insult you
For beginners its excellent no doubt
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.09.2011 - 12:01
Thanks Barry, good stuff so far. I'm new to SM. =P
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.09.2011 - 15:37
Everybody knows TopHats is the master of the flowers

Just something that can be added. A two layer bomber flower (2 turns to block it) is what i use for my biggest stack. It is obviously useless to be using it on every stack since it is a waste a precious time but using the two layered flower works extremely well for protecting ur main stack. It also makes it pretty much impossible for your opponent to reach that stack if u know how to rebuild the flower properly every turn.

I'm glad players have found new ways to flourish their defense tactics. At first people thought i was a noob for using this.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.09.2011 - 22:10
Reason I don't really use flower power: since I usually end up almost isolated, once I finally get pvp battles, my army stacks are unstoppable. The noobs that end up nearby always leave the game before I attack them. Being a rank 7 brings few sp with them, but brings more with pvp against rank 5 and 6, though again, they retreat. Facing another rank 7 is tough, just saying. I'm a rather new rank 7, only 105,000 sp.

But when I do get bored while having only pvn battles, I do decorate my capital. Once, I created a massive wall network in the Great Lakes, over 100 units guarding the city grounds, side-by-side, with about 100 walls. Ironail might remember it (do the facepalm!). Another time, I made an even bigger wall in Europe, but the troops were more spread out, and only 3 defended each city (classic delta defense) up to Western Russia.
----
"There was Eru, the One, who in Arda is called Ilúvatar and he made first the Ainur, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought, and they were with him before aught else was made."

-The Silmarillion
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.09.2011 - 15:19
Interestingly, when I used the flower a few months back along with turnblocking, some rank 8 guy was calling me out as a newb using a fail strategy that doesn't work and that turnblocking doesn't exist. Needless to say I got to his capital in one piece, but lost the battle since it was a rush attack because I had to leave the game. Love the flower, really effective.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.