Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 30   Посещава се от: 1255 users
13.10.2011 - 01:11
History - Guerrilla Warfare & Origins

Remember the Vietnam War and how it became so hard for the U.S. to fully invade or at least win the war? Also, this war first popularized the great war strategy "Guerrilla Warfare". The Vietnam militia/marines had a relatively small army, compared to the U.S., but they kept them on edge by sneak attacks and remaining stealthy. In other words using Guerrilla Warfare.

Guide - How to utilize Guerrilla Warfare effectively
Now back to the game and why I made this post. Guerrilla Warfare is fairly popular but hard to use for many players, because it's different from most strategies. I personally find it to be very superior and have won many battles because it keeps me stealthy and unpredictable. Guerrilla Warfare is best used when you know how to use your units like, marines, militia, & submarines to conquer the game. Use militia when you first expand or when income becomes a problem, as well as defending cities. Use marines when taking capitals or just trying to keep your enemy clueless of your actions. And of course use submarines to travel faster over seas, especially when air transports are a whopping $800 a pop, or to take major cities offshore.

Guide - Using Bombers with Guerrilla Warfare
Here is one other unit that may come in handy (keep in mind you tend to gain a huge financial surplus when using Guerrilla Warfare). The great bomber is always an excellent way to help you in offensive or defensive situations. With Guerrilla Warfare it can come in handy when trying to provide more offense by attacking key cities your marines may be trying to take next turn. As well as defensively, they can sit on your major cities or cities you already captured, in case your enemy may want to retaliate and take back the city they lost (especially since militias aren't very powerful both defensively or offensively). Also with Guerrilla Warfare you tend to move somewhat slow, so bombers are a must when acting fast and when you can't afford the time to send marines.

Wrapping it up

After reading all this you are closer at becoming better using Guerrilla Warfare. Just keep in mind these key notes; marines are best used when trying to make major attacks and keeping yourself unpredictable, militia can work efficiently in the first few turns to expanding as well as defending cities, submarines are great at attacking cities offshore or as a way to travel faster while being unpredictable. Bombers can prove to be a great unit when trying to be a bit more offensive or defensive (read the last paragraph).

*If you read it all thank you. Don't be afraid to share some of your ideas and maybe teach me how to be better at using Guerrilla Warfare. Again thank you and enjoy!
----
| Dutch Pride or Die |

Position: Officer.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.10.2011 - 03:47
Thanks promoter X for the tips... Interesting tactic about bombers... I also use bombers a lot with my strategies.

PhilipHo has written a wonderful guide for GW... I believe he would be willing to share a few tips and tricks here.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.10.2011 - 04:41
No problem MajorKill!

Yes, bombers are a very important unit in my opinion as well. We should play a few games together sometime?
----
| Dutch Pride or Die |

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.10.2011 - 10:53
This is my favorite strategy and I been using this for a while so I guess you could call me an expert in it. I also use it to turn the tide and win lots of games, but sometimes to guess my opponents strategy I look at there profile for clues of how I should use my troops. Heres a hint for ya promoter I use GW and MOS alot and if you want proof just look at my profile. (the battle is comin)

Young G we da best
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.10.2011 - 11:55
Thanks for the guide, I think it is lacking in detail though, I know it says quick guide, let me see what I can add, first I don't get why you say marines have bad attack when they have better attack than bombers, they are also much cheaper than bombers. Bombers are good for reinforcing your rear lines, or turn blocking, I would not use them as pure attack units over marines. The best thing about GW is to be un-predictable, look for your enemies weak points and exploit them, get behind his front lines, and use militia at the front lines to stall him.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.10.2011 - 12:31
The reason I said "Marines can fall short sometimes" is because of they're defense, not because of offense. If example, you attack Berlin and your opponent does it as well same turn. You and your enemies troops will fight against one another, so marines can easily be defeated due to lack of defense. So if you send bombers you have a better chance of defeating your enemies and probably saving a few marines to take Berlin. I hope this makes sense. Also with militia, 1 marine does not always beat 1 militia, a bomber could also be used in this occasion as well. Another reason I said what I said is because Master of Stealth adds +1 attack to marines compared to Guerrilla Warfare, so the marines aren't as best as they can be when using Guerrilla Warfare. Keep in mind that tanks do have a +1 defense so even they are more superior in defending compared to marines. I believe when comparing marines and looking at several different situations it is safe to say they can fall short due to lack of defense. But marines are my favorite unit and personally I find them overall superior to tanks or infantry (mainly because they suit my playing tactics).

By the way your last statement is very true! Even though marines cannot pass through defense-lines they can surely get on submarines and find a way to get behind them, while being unnoticed. So it's key to think ahead and analyze your opponent and try to "look for your enemies weak points and exploit them" like Sony stated.

Also thanks a lot for your post Sony! Rep for you mate.
----
| Dutch Pride or Die |

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.10.2011 - 12:42
Написано от Promoter X, 13.10.2011 at 12:31
If example, you attack Berlin and your opponent does it as well same turn. You and your enemies troops will fight against one another, so marines can easily be defeated due to lack of defense.

In that case it will be atk vs atk, so the marines defense doesn't matter in that situation.

Also with militia, 1 marine does not always beat 1 militia, a bomber could also be used in this occasion as well.

Don't do that! If you send a bomber to aid your marines anywhere you will fail to capture the city, since the marine (7 atk) will be the first one in battle (bomber has 6 atk with GW) and consequently the first one to die, leaving you with an useless bomber that can't capture cities.
Another reason I said what I said is because Master of Stealth adds +1 attack to marines compared to Guerrilla Warfare, so the marines aren't as best as they can be when using Guerrilla Warfare. Keep in mind that tanks do have a +1 defense so even they are more superior in defending compared to marines. I believe when comparing marines and looking at several different situations it is safe to say they can fall short due to lack of defense.

I don't think tanks are better in defense than marines, because they are easily spotted, while marines can remain stealth after capturing a city (if the player didn't pay attention to the battle information he wouldn't see your marines).
Also, while MoS marines have +1 atk, GW marines cost -60, which makes it a lot easier to rebuild. It's not a rare to see a GW player doubling the number of MoS marines and general troops.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.10.2011 - 13:07
Wow! Thanks a lot for clarifying all that up. It makes sense now why I probably get somewhat negative results. Rep for you to mate
----
| Dutch Pride or Die |

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.10.2011 - 14:21
Написано от Pinheiro, 13.10.2011 at 12:42

If example, you attack Berlin and your opponent does it as well same turn. You and your enemies troops will fight against one another, so marines can easily be defeated due to lack of defense.

In that case it will be atk vs atk, so the marines defense doesn't matter in that situation.

I think elsewhere Amok explained the battle system in this situation as the units from each player take alternating turns attacking, so it is your attack vs their defense, then next roll it is their attack vs your defense. So I think the poor defense does matter some, but please correct If I am wrong.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.10.2011 - 17:40
Guerrilla warfare was popularised by the IRA, who inspired the tactics of several colonial struggles, and the Cuban revolutionaries earlier to the Vietcong. Even then, there's probably examples of guerilla warfare dating back for centuries. Lastly, real-life guerilla warfare has little relation to the Afterwind strategy.
----
Dinner. The imprisonment of arachnids.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.10.2011 - 18:31
Well if you want to get into the deep roots of Guerrilla Warfare let's look at the definition and how it was aspired. Guerra in Latin means "war", Guerrilla in Latin means "little war". So essentially the roots do try to impose that Guerrilla Warfare is like fighting in small sneaky packs of soldiers unlike trench warfare, blitzkrieg, or conventional warfare. What that being said I am pretty sure their were many other forms of Guerrilla Warfare, but it essentially is very close to how the game makes it out to be. If it is not, let's just be sensible and recognize that it is a game trying to imitate war, so it's more about entertainment than reality.

So let's just enjoy, so enjoy!

Thanks.
----
| Dutch Pride or Die |

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
14.10.2011 - 02:39
The Chinese Communists also used similar tactics to become independent. GW as from history exists week before the previous century as well. I believe the Spaniards faces this from state of Garnata (Arabs) fighting the "Moors". There are other examples as well.

I play GW a few times a month I suppose but, I do use a lone Marine against a militia and it works fine. Please, do correct me if I wrong.

GW is not all about stacking up unless you are really big... It's about playing small... how correct it's GW. So comparing it to conventional strategies is not fair at all. GW is not about control but, denial tactics. You really control the region of operations but deny certain places from your hit and run tactic... TG is very different and requires a totally different skill set. Aggressive maneuvering and capturing of land. It aims at controlling land.

Pin has as always made valid points in my view. Pin knows GW far better than me. Pin could you please add your own Guide here to help us understand and play GW better. I am sure the guide will be appreciated and so will GW!!!

Thank you!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
14.10.2011 - 14:57
By the way, Kasap is the ultimate GW player, I have never beaten him, and I have even heard aristo say he cannot beat Kasap at GW. Kasap builds a front with his militia and builds walls around each stack he uses, this is very detailed micro, and while doing this i think he just uses it to distract you from his marines, either way, he is awesome with GW. He hasn't been on a while but maybe i can get him to spill some of his beans. =)
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
16.10.2011 - 02:31
Kasap since you are here share some of your tips!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
16.10.2011 - 17:33
Hmm, i disagree with the bombers here. When you attack a city, the units with the "highest attack" will attack and therefore die first. Using bombers with marines is useless since marines have higher attack and are more expendable. When I play GW i rarely use bombers for my expansion unless i have a need to use them while attacking with at least one militia. (militia have less attack than bombers so they will be the last units to capture a city.)
Attacking a city with marines and bombers without a lesser unit will sometimes leave you with 1 bomber and an empty city.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
31.10.2011 - 14:16
Написано от Promoter X, 13.10.2011 at 01:11

Use militia when you first expand

Ive been surrounded by my own allies when expanding with marines. How in the world are we supposed to expand with militia fast enough?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
31.10.2011 - 14:35
 YOBA
Написано от ncmbad, 13.10.2011 at 17:40

Guerrilla warfare was popularised by the IRA, who inspired the tactics of several colonial struggles, and the Cuban revolutionaries earlier to the Vietcong. Even then, there's probably examples of guerilla warfare dating back for centuries. Lastly, real-life guerilla warfare has little relation to the Afterwind strategy.

True. But I think the two most important uses that are arguably less famous than Vietnam (which remains in living memory) but influenced strategical thought for a long time afterward were the Franco-Prussian War and the Second Boer War.
The franc-tireurs, middle-class farmers and the like drawn from rifle clubs held entire divisions back at times and were substantially more effective than the French Army in the conflict.
But these still fought mainly in classical formation. The Boers really used the terrain and the land to their maximum advantage, set up creative ambushes and was far more democratic than the leadership of the franc-tireurs (the government mostly, which funded them and gave them guns), with every man in the company having a say in tactics.
The Franco-Prussian War was the first instance of modern guerilla warfare; the Boer War was the finalisation of the concepts and the first time an entire guerilla war was fought in practice.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
31.10.2011 - 20:35
NatFan9, you don't have to expand with militia at first. You can use marines if you like, but it can be beneficial to expand with militia in certain situations. I don't use militia much but to defend, form defense lines, and attack other capitals and cities with militia (since militia with Guerrilla Warfare are much stronger).
----
| Dutch Pride or Die |

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
06.11.2011 - 20:34
Написано от Promoter X, 13.10.2011 at 01:11

History - Guerrilla Warfare & Origins

Remember the Vietnam War and how it became so hard for the U.S. to fully invade or at least win the war? Also, this war first popularized the great war strategy "Guerrilla Warfare". The Vietnam militia/marines had a relatively small army, compared to the U.S., but they kept them on edge by sneak attacks and remaining stealthy. In other words using Guerrilla Warfare.

I like the intro but Guerrillas have existed since man went to war. The US war of independence was made up of guerrillas. The British use to deal with GW a little better, afterwards. They would simply lock up cities and kill anyone outside of them.

Worked wonders.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
06.11.2011 - 20:48
My points in GW

Ring your cities. I cannot express that enough. Ring your cities. Setup lines around THOSE rings. This buys enormous time as the enemy has to cut them to get through. Once they do, re build them, push them with your offense, build momentum and cut off enemy from their reinforcements. Isolate their stacks, cut them off from help and annihilate them in YOUR territory.

Bombers are a fantastic use in GW. As you grow and expand, your production gets farther from the front line and this is where bombers come in handy. As people have pointed out, marines have high attack. GW cuts down infantry attack making them perfect units to use as city takers alongside bombers and marines. Always have a militia or infantry spare to take a city.

Use marines as secret defense. Lay traps for enemies to fall into like 0 cities filled with a few marines. They enemy will assume they have taken the city and plan a strategy around such maneuvers. Another great idea is placing 4-5 marines outside a city so when the enemy takes it, they are detected and become impassable units that need killing to get past.

GW is ALL about slowing the enemy down, being unpredictable, pushing the momentum, prodding enemy weaknesses and exploiting the use of stealth and laying stealth units in their territory waiting to take any cities they stupidly leave free.

Hit their lines at every chance. FORCE them to go defensive. FORCE them to fear an attack at anytime.

Keep your frontline WELL defended. and move it as you push the enemy back. Militia are strong.

NEVER use infantry unless you are trying use them as city takers or as quick lines.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
06.11.2011 - 21:09
Написано от Tik-Tok, 06.11.2011 at 20:48

My points in GW

Ring your cities. I cannot express that enough. Ring your cities. Setup lines around THOSE rings. This buys enormous time as the enemy has to cut them to get through. Once they do, re build them, push them with your offense, build momentum and cut off enemy from their reinforcements. Isolate their stacks, cut them off from help and annihilate them in YOUR territory.

Bombers are a fantastic use in GW. As you grow and expand, your production gets farther from the front line and this is where bombers come in handy. As people have pointed out, marines have high attack. GW cuts down infantry attack making them perfect units to use as city takers alongside bombers and marines. Always have a militia or infantry spare to take a city.

Use marines as secret defense. Lay traps for enemies to fall into like 0 cities filled with a few marines. They enemy will assume they have taken the city and plan a strategy around such maneuvers. Another great idea is placing 4-5 marines outside a city so when the enemy takes it, they are detected and become impassable units that need killing to get past.

GW is ALL about slowing the enemy down, being unpredictable, pushing the momentum, prodding enemy weaknesses and exploiting the use of stealth and laying stealth units in their territory waiting to take any cities they stupidly leave free.

Hit their lines at every chance. FORCE them to go defensive. FORCE them to fear an attack at anytime.

Keep your frontline WELL defended. and move it as you push the enemy back. Militia are strong.

NEVER use infantry unless you are trying use them as city takers or as quick lines.

Thanks. I need to learn to use marines properly. =\
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2012 - 12:44
Thanks
----
~My plump juicy breasts are none of your god damn business~
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2012 - 21:00
>bombers in gw

no you are doing it wrong
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.03.2012 - 08:50
Написано от nonames, 21.03.2012 at 21:00

>bombers in gw

agreed
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.03.2012 - 01:11
Написано от nonames, 21.03.2012 at 21:00

>bombers in gw

No, he isn't.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.03.2012 - 02:05
From my experience. Just spam Marines. Walk past all his cities to the back of his empire, and start conquring his weaker cap's cities - which are normally around his main capital **taking mabey 1 or 2 weakly defended capitals on the way, as to hide your marines/marine count from your opponent better** - , constantly moving from one to the other, making him waste money on reclaiming them, at which point you start conquering the front of his empire and win threw attrition.. 80 cost ((70 with upgrade)) marines are too good, why would you need anything else? Ever since I stopped building militia ((never built bombers, as i prefer helicopters)) I have started winning - I also learned how effective turnblocking can be, and how to avoid getting turnblocked((although it only works sometimes)), and how to stop walls from going up, So my marines behind enemy lines survive for quite awhile, and are very pesky.

Always aim to capture his biggest reinforcement countries the week before reinforcements arrive **so you can add those reinforcements, from the capital, to your army - if he has a wall and it is 2 weeks before reinforcements, send 1 unit to break his wall, then conqure that cap the turn before reinforcements, allows you to more effectivly replenish your forces - ((only the cap, as it prevents him from making any units from that country as a whole, and shuts his income down from said country)), and I personally dont go for his main capital very fast - unless the situation calls for it - but rather try forcing him to surrender/abandon the game, via making the opponent play a war threw attretion ((alot of people are bad at this, and alot of strats suck at this))

Trick I have learned, break a wall of his 3 turns before reinforcements arrive while conquring a city/cap away from that point, while leaving 1 marine around the capital to prevent him from remaking his wall.. More times than not, the player will move units out of the capital to deal with your force taking another city and not realize their wall wasnt remade, at which point you run by them and conqure the cap.
War threw attretion is fun, just takes a little longer, as you are not trying to win off the bat, but 10 turns down the road.

**doing this at -if things went well for you, and you didnt get caught walking your marines by all his stuff- 3 locations simultaniously((you are going to have to learn to guess somewhat accuratly which countries matter most to avoid having your forces obliterated to fast and making the right moves at the right time during your move - which caps are more important involve starting location, strategy they are using, and their troop location))**

Chances are he will clear your initiall behind the lines marines at/around the 3nd reinforcement turn, but by the time he does you should have started conquring the front of his empire pushing twords him - as he has spent his cash defending/sent units from the frontline back to help defend - , and have your 2nd force of behind enemy lines heading twords location.. More times than not, he will start leaving alot of guys closer to his main capital and not sending so much out to attack you with, so it will be easier to conqure the part of his empire closest to you.. Never building militia, only pure marines**only militia you need is what you gain from conquring a city/capital** **i say i dont build militia, I only produce militia from my starting country, and send them all to my capital, leaving only infantry in the starting cities from turn 5 onwards**

By the time I reach a island that I need air transports for, I have a really good cashflow, and I normally invest in helicopters((because these suckers are sooo good at clearing 40+ capitals)) and just have to wait for a reinforcement cycle to start sending all my stuff across the water at him((by this time air transports arnt too burdunsom, as I only build around 5 and elevator my stuff to the island, instead of attacking the capital with them**this way 5 air transports are effectivly 10-15. Say from France to GB, because the distance is short enough you can make multiple trips.** ((if it is GB, i like to send my marines off to the far end of that country initially, so i can take the cities, to hamper his ability to reinforce effectivly, while i try turnblocking him from sending anything to his cap.

But I am noob, this is just the way I play, that I have found works for me. So chances are it is not effective against good opposition..
----
Chaplain (Maj. Gen.) Francis L. Sampson, was an American Army officer who served as the 12th Chief of Chaplains of the United States Army.
His real life story of his rescuing a young soldier became the inspiration for the film "Saving Private Ryan�
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.03.2012 - 03:35
Написано от FrancisL.Sampson, 26.03.2012 at 02:05

From my experience. Just spam Marines. Walk past all his cities to the back of his empire, and start conquring his weaker cap's cities - which are normally around his main capital **taking mabey 1 or 2 weakly defended capitals on the way, as to hide your marines/marine count from your opponent better** - , constantly moving from one to the other, making him waste money on reclaiming them, at which point you start conquering the front of his empire and win threw attrition.. 80 cost ((70 with upgrade)) marines are too good, why would you need anything else? Ever since I stopped building militia ((never built bombers, as i prefer helicopters)) I have started winning - I also learned how effective turnblocking can be, and how to avoid getting turnblocked((although it only works sometimes)), and how to stop walls from going up, So my marines behind enemy lines survive for quite awhile, and are very pesky.

Always aim to capture his biggest reinforcement countries the week before reinforcements arrive **so you can add those reinforcements, from the capital, to your army - if he has a wall and it is 2 weeks before reinforcements, send 1 unit to break his wall, then conqure that cap the turn before reinforcements, allows you to more effectivly replenish your forces - ((only the cap, as it prevents him from making any units from that country as a whole, and shuts his income down from said country)), and I personally dont go for his main capital very fast - unless the situation calls for it - but rather try forcing him to surrender/abandon the game, via making the opponent play a war threw attretion ((alot of people are bad at this, and alot of strats suck at this))

Trick I have learned, break a wall of his 3 turns before reinforcements arrive while conquring a city/cap away from that point, while leaving 1 marine around the capital to prevent him from remaking his wall.. More times than not, the player will move units out of the capital to deal with your force taking another city and not realize their wall wasnt remade, at which point you run by them and conqure the cap.
War threw attretion is fun, just takes a little longer, as you are not trying to win off the bat, but 10 turns down the road.

**doing this at -if things went well for you, and you didnt get caught walking your marines by all his stuff- 3 locations simultaniously((you are going to have to learn to guess somewhat accuratly which countries matter most to avoid having your forces obliterated to fast and making the right moves at the right time during your move - which caps are more important involve starting location, strategy they are using, and their troop location))**

Chances are he will clear your initiall behind the lines marines at/around the 3nd reinforcement turn, but by the time he does you should have started conquring the front of his empire pushing twords him - as he has spent his cash defending/sent units from the frontline back to help defend - , and have your 2nd force of behind enemy lines heading twords location.. More times than not, he will start leaving alot of guys closer to his main capital and not sending so much out to attack you with, so it will be easier to conqure the part of his empire closest to you.. Never building militia, only pure marines**only militia you need is what you gain from conquring a city/capital** **i say i dont build militia, I only produce militia from my starting country, and send them all to my capital, leaving only infantry in the starting cities from turn 5 onwards**

By the time I reach a island that I need air transports for, I have a really good cashflow, and I normally invest in helicopters((because these suckers are sooo good at clearing 40+ capitals)) and just have to wait for a reinforcement cycle to start sending all my stuff across the water at him((by this time air transports arnt too burdunsom, as I only build around 5 and elevator my stuff to the island, instead of attacking the capital with them**this way 5 air transports are effectivly 10-15. Say from France to GB, because the distance is short enough you can make multiple trips.** ((if it is GB, i like to send my marines off to the far end of that country initially, so i can take the cities, to hamper his ability to reinforce effectivly, while i try turnblocking him from sending anything to his cap.

But I am noob, this is just the way I play, that I have found works for me. So chances are it is not effective against good opposition..

Who is fighting the fronts? & and ruushing for cap is not as easy as it sounds. Most games I play, I have to take his territory little by little, inch by inch.
----
Anything is possible for me as long as I set my mind to it.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
27.03.2012 - 01:15
Написано от Sixstars, 26.03.2012 at 03:35

Написано от FrancisL.Sampson, 26.03.2012 at 02:05

Who is fighting the fronts? & and ruushing for cap is not as easy as it sounds. Most games I play, I have to take his territory little by little, inch by inch.

I think you have misread what I typed, and/or i typed it weird, because I dont go for a persons main cap untill the end of the game ((past turn 20-25)) ((except certain situations)) but I instead go for his cap's on his conqured countries, and I spend the entirety of the game conquring the opposing empires territory **war threw attrition**, starting from the back of his empire twords the front, then from the front to the back, because I have found that almost everybody leaves the back of their empire very weak..

Marines are fighting the fronts, after he starts pulling troops back to help defend **or if he is still tring to push me, while i disrupt him from the back of his empire, with decent sized stacks, i will just turnblock him with 1 marine, and conqure his weaker conqured cities/caps, while i build up a force capable of taking his stacks out**..
----
Chaplain (Maj. Gen.) Francis L. Sampson, was an American Army officer who served as the 12th Chief of Chaplains of the United States Army.
His real life story of his rescuing a young soldier became the inspiration for the film "Saving Private Ryan�
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
28.03.2012 - 23:41
NateBaller as AW's best GW player would you mind giving them the real guide?
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
31.03.2012 - 01:06
Bump this piece, for a NateBaller guide. I would love to see how AW's best Guerrilla dawg uses GW.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.