Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 4   Посещава се от: 155 users
07.11.2011 - 21:41
 KYBL
I normally use Infantry to conquer places, and in a world game, put 7 tanks on a transport and ship them to South America, I dont start using Air transports until I conquer DRC
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
08.11.2011 - 12:02
 YOBA
I almost always spawn in South America in world games... whatcha gonna do about that?
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
08.11.2011 - 12:04
Написано от YOBA, 08.11.2011 at 12:02

I almost always spawn in South America in world games... whatcha gonna do about that?

My counter for south america is usually Oceanian invasion, SA isn't ever a problem for most skilled players, so you may want to rethink your locale or up your strat so you can expand and defend faster.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
08.11.2011 - 12:30
 YOBA
Написано от Garde, 08.11.2011 at 12:04

Написано от YOBA, 08.11.2011 at 12:02

My counter for south america is usually Oceanian invasion, SA isn't ever a problem for most skilled players, so you may want to rethink your locale or up your strat so you can expand and defend faster.

Well, I think this is a bit of an over-generalisation. Being a skilled player really doesn't apply to cross-ocean attacks in my opinion until the very late game. After that point of course, anything goes (that is directly dependent on player skill).

It is indeed very difficult to fight North America as South America for instance but fighting Africa can be fairly easy once you secure a few countries on the African continent and assuming a constant supply of troops from across the Atlantic. Then again, although I've never seen it happen, it would not be impossible for Africa to dominate South America.

Basically, it's not locale that is the issue in my view, haters gonna hate... it's the chosen strategy and player skill more than anything.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.