Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 15   Посещава се от: 649 users
09.01.2012 - 22:26
Does anyone have any suggestions for me to use for the Master of Stealth strategy? I'm looking for some tips since I've only really used the strategy on what you would call "noobs" so it was generally pretty easy and I didn't learn anything in the process.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
09.01.2012 - 23:03
Ok first things first start out in rich countrys like Germany USA etc. since you will need all the cash possible like if you choose Turkey MoS(Master of Stealth) you will more than likely get slaughtered by more expirienced player becuase turkey is sourrounded by poorer countries. Second mangage your money, dont go around wasting all your money in the first turn and then have none left to expand more second turn so take small militia areas with infantry and areas that have infantry with marines. also never fight head on with those marines well at least not all, use some stealth mode stuff and take your enemys unwalled citys and break his walls two weeks before reinforcments and take his citys 1 week before reinforcments, this usually works since enemys dont usually reinforce other caps with infantry because they need the reinforcments to fight you. theres more but im tired right now
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
09.01.2012 - 23:33
Http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=2411
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.01.2012 - 11:51
White I've already read that. I was wondering if there was anything else I could know besides that. -.-
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.01.2012 - 12:04
Stealth Air Transports
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.01.2012 - 13:52
Написано от Deray YG, 10.01.2012 at 12:04

Stealth Air Transports

He's talking about improving his use of MoS, not suggestions for the strategy...
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
29.01.2012 - 09:58
One thing i like about master of stealth is sneaking up on people BIGTIME players that expand very quickly tend to have little extra cash and don't defend their own home country well. so i do a mass ambush, taking between 5 and 10 capital cities, one of them the player capital and the rest are nearby important capitals.

with mos, i land 1 marine near each capital city (not to the point of detection), sneak up some 100 stealths total, probably 15 to 20 per capital, use another 100 stealths to turnblock nearby offensive troops (bombers are the biggest non-stealth threat), and attack all targeted capitals right before reinforcement week so that i can buy bombers, infantry, and anti-aircraft immediately. then i move all of them by the mass to the player capital, often resulting in 100 troops defending with 300 def points.

should they be using the ever-so-useful defense walls, attack part of each wall with 1 stealth. this way, your stealth will disappear with a chance of being unnoticed, and the wall will collapse. and after that, the capital's wide-open, and you can send the 1 marine and 15-20 stealths. i just recently took down a 1500 troop eurasia empire with this tactic. i was a 700 troop america, so this type of "guerilla" is very efficient, especially since you get to attack sitting ducks with little or not detection.

BIG NOTE: do NOT make any single large stack meant to attack the capitals. rather, SPREAD your army vastly, so that the enemy can't decide well which to attack first, giving you a better chance of turnblocking. if, however, he is ready to attack with his own army, then make a single large stack of an additional 60 stealths, wait for the bombers to come nearby (hopefully not too close), and attack the stack. usually, a single stealth in mos will take out 1.5 bombers in most streategies.

SUMMARY: 1 marine (+ 1 stealth if a wall is present) to occupy the capital, 15-20 stealths to do the actual attacking, target not just player capital but at least 5 nearby major capitals, use an additional 50-100 to turnblock any troops possibly attempting to retake the capitals (multiple stacks of 5 recommended), if necessary produce a large stack of 50 stealths to attack any potential attacking army.

BEST SITUATION: it works best if you're europe or america, and you're attacking china/japan/korea.
----
"There was Eru, the One, who in Arda is called Ilúvatar and he made first the Ainur, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought, and they were with him before aught else was made."

-The Silmarillion
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
30.01.2012 - 18:32
Just saying this, although it's probably quite obvious, MoS doesn't work on small maps. I've learned that the hard way several times.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
31.01.2012 - 22:51
Написано от Gking19, 30.01.2012 at 18:32

Just saying this, although it's probably quite obvious, MoS doesn't work on small maps. I've learned that the hard way several times.

MoS does work on small maps but the only difference is that its less useful. The cost of its units will get ya bad. I suggest using GW on small maps and MoS on Eurasia and World Games.

For offense using boths strats just make marines.
For defence with MoS use Infantry. (you can also attack with MoS infantry cuz its beafed up)
For defence using GW just use Militia. (don't attack with your Militia though unless there defended by a stack)
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.02.2012 - 09:21
I'll have to try that out. I've gotten so used to MoS that I haven't used any other strategy.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.02.2012 - 23:26
Playing MoS is fun and all that, but I find it difficult to expand on the first few weeks. I find myself expanding very slowly and find that I depend mainly on my luck that no one attacks me. Can anyone give me some tips on how to expand efficiently on the first few weeks with MoS?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.02.2012 - 20:22
First tip: choose a country in a good economical state, such as west europe, north america, and china.

- marines are your main units, use them well
- use all the starting infantry in the first few weeks to expand quickly
- infantry are also great secondary units that are also expendable. Use them as well.

Upgrades to get: faster marines, cheaper marines, faster infantry, cheaper infantry, transport capacity, general infantry attack, faster submarines and submarine capacity.

Other important tips:

- MoS is an expensive strategy therefore when buying units look to obtain infantries for easier tasks rather than marines who are more expensive.
- don't use stealth planes because of their buff attacks for no reason, the truth is you don't need them for early stage expansion. Only use stealths when you've occupied a whole continent and are fighting a strong enemy, (good for surprise attacks and wall breaking)
- it is preferred to use bombers instead if you need air support or extra offensive units.
- Use naval transports over air for coastal expansion or attacks (cheaper + more capacity)
- Use submarines rather than naval transports for short scale battles (cheaper, faster and stealth)
- Also, learn to become creative and unpredictable with submarines for that's what MoS is all about

I hope this helps you.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.02.2012 - 23:45
Also, never attack with marines and bombers, as marines die first and you won't capture the target.
----
Написано от Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.02.2012 - 03:20
Thanks for the tips, Ill keep them in mind.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.04.2012 - 07:32
Only use bombers to break wall's and maybe wallfuck if cap is further away
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.