Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 19   Посещава се от: 131 users
22.06.2016 - 15:19
njab
Профилът е изтрит.
I know it's funny to (ab)use the functions you have, but others don't (most commonly moderator tools), but I think this has gone too far. I'll speak about two issues here:
1. Mods relentlessly changing names and
2. Mods excessly removing messages, often favoring themselves and their own coalition.

Let's talk about the first issue. We all know how annoying it is when somebody changes names every day, especially if he's a mod and you haven't refreshed window so their nicknames get bugged. Please stop that, seriously. I am specially talking about Prometheus and Heat Check here, who have abused their mods options to switch names more often than normal players can, creating needless confusion. On top of that, they changed avatars. Do we really want that behavior from moderators?

Now let's talk about the second issue. We all know there is an excessive amount of messages removed from all the public chats. Now let's see two different cases here: when a normal user writes onto a wrong chat or sends borderline-abuse message and when moderators do it. A normal user puts a wrong message on the wrong chat or mistypes something and his message (especially on global) gets removed. We can even see "2vs2 CW" messages removed from global. On other public chats they often do messages on wrong chats and can't delete them, which is a big problem in team games. On the other hand, moderators and their close friends -- they can't do wrong. Moderators will just edit or remove their message failures and get no punishments, among with their closest friends. That seriously has to change. Rules have to be the same for both types of players, if not stricter for moderators.

This is an open minded discussion and has nothing to do with discussing about a specific moderator, so I can't just go to the other moderator and discuss it out. This is a dicussion about overall moderators' misbehavior.

Edit: If you think you will solve every issue related to moderators team by locking threads about it, you think wrong. Having a good dicussion about issues is the best way to solve them. You can't solve issues by hiding them under the ground.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2016 - 15:38
Honestly mods do a job for free if they cant have a few perks from the job then why do it at all?!
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2016 - 15:40
njab
Профилът е изтрит.
Написано от 1GodofWar1, 22.06.2016 at 15:38

Having perks from a job... You mean like stealing money from country treasury done by politicians in real life? Now for real, increased reputation is the only perk they deserve from the moderator job. Nothing else, especially not recklessly changing names and deleting messages they don't like.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2016 - 15:42
Написано от Guest, 22.06.2016 at 15:40

Написано от 1GodofWar1, 22.06.2016 at 15:38

Having perks from a job... You mean like stealing money from country treasury done by politicians in real life? Now for real, increased reputation is the only perk they deserve from the moderator job. Nothing else, especially not recklessly changing names and deleting messages they don't like.

logic kinda skipped you, your trying to compare a thief to a mod changing his name?
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2016 - 15:43
 Acquiesce (Мод)
I agree with you about one thing at least. Mods shouldn't be removing anything that isn't spam. If I wanted to get censored I'd get a job in journalism and move to China.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2016 - 15:43
njab
Профилът е изтрит.
Написано от 1GodofWar1, 22.06.2016 at 15:42

Both acts are threated as abusing the given powers. I don't say they're morally same, I say they're same on the law.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2016 - 15:44
Написано от Acquiesce, 22.06.2016 at 15:43

I agree with you about one thing at least. Mods shouldn't be removing anything that isn't spam. If I wanted to get censored I'd get a job in journalism and move to China.

how about if a player asks a mod to remove msg since wc...
since thats actually what hes referring too
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2016 - 15:45
Написано от Guest, 22.06.2016 at 15:43

Написано от 1GodofWar1, 22.06.2016 at 15:42

Both acts are threated as abusing the given powers. I don't say they're morally same, I say they're same on the law.

who made you king to decide if its allowed or not?
mods have rules too...but you dont see them they are on a need to know basis...
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2016 - 15:45
 Acquiesce (Мод)
Написано от 1GodofWar1, 22.06.2016 at 15:44

Obviously if a player asks for his own message to removed I don't care...
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2016 - 15:47
njab
Профилът е изтрит.
Написано от 1GodofWar1, 22.06.2016 at 15:45

That's what everybody says. You are so original. I stated in thread they have to be threated the same if not stricter than normal users, and they're actually doing the opposite. By the way, you should learn how to quote.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2016 - 15:47
Написано от Acquiesce, 22.06.2016 at 15:45

Написано от 1GodofWar1, 22.06.2016 at 15:44

Obviously if a player asks for his own message to removed I don't care...

since thats actually what hes referring too in the post...
i was planing a cw plan and did a WC in game chat and asked one of enigma mods to delete it fast...
and hes bitching about that...
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2016 - 15:48
Написано от Guest, 22.06.2016 at 15:32

Some of you might find it hard to believe that "2v2 cw" message being removed from global but it was actually me who posted it in global and then it got removed almost instantly by my most favorite mod who has randomly picked on me before. So much for being the neutral inbetween that moderators are suppose to be right?

They probably removed it because coming from you it's seen as farm, you ghost clan wars (let other use your account for you), remember?

gg
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2016 - 15:48
 Acquiesce (Мод)
Написано от 1GodofWar1, 22.06.2016 at 15:47

i was planing a cw plan and did a WC in game chat and asked one of enigma mods to delete it fast...

Oh, I didn't know the details. In that case njab please try harder to repress your retardation.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2016 - 15:49
njab
Профилът е изтрит.

I have never seen anybody outside of moderators' coalitions given that privilege. Actually, people get muted for posting messages on wrong chat. And I am not talking about you. AtWar community doesn't care about you, stop your ego already. All we can say about you is that you are an edgy guy with too high attitude. Now shut it up without having real arguments.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2016 - 15:50
Написано от Acquiesce, 22.06.2016 at 15:48

Oh, I didn't know the details. In that case njab please try harder to repress your retardation.

you made me lol so hard in rl XAXAXA
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2016 - 15:51
Написано от Guest, 22.06.2016 at 15:49

I have never seen anybody outside of moderators' coalitions given that privilege. Actually, people get muted for posting messages on wrong chat. And I am not talking about you. AtWar community doesn't care about you, stop your ego already. All we can say about you is that you are an edgy guy with too high attitude. Now shut it up without having real arguments.

gave acq an example of what you meant when you said about removing msgs....
also im sure if there was a mod in your clan you would have never said anything about it...EVER...
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2016 - 15:54
njab
Профилът е изтрит.
Написано от 1GodofWar1, 22.06.2016 at 15:51

Unlike you, I am objective on the issues. Please avoid me with your egoism and mental undevelopment. We don't need more of that on AtWar. I would say the same as long as mods are behaving wrong and abusing their powers.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
22.06.2016 - 16:16
Do you think this is clanwar advertise?

[2016-06-19 13:02:46.0178] Info: Global
  • , Dmx! [675096]: Soon i'll be 60 years old will i think the world is cold? will i have a lot of children that will warm me? CW?
    [2016-06-19 13:03:07.7224] Info: Global
  • , AlboZzZ [65928]: global warming matters not today!!!! what matters is GO ALBANIA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cw?
    [2016-06-21 21:50:40.5952] Info: Global
  • , ?Croat [527343]: Do I need to camp on aw till tomorrow until SM come in CW?
    [2016-06-22 09:35:16.0738] Info: Global
  • , Steve Aoki [407220]: give a sec to your mother to finish polishing my dick. cw?
  • ----
    "War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
    ― Carl von Clausewitz
    Зареждане......
    Зареждане......
    22.06.2016 - 16:17
     Heat Check (Мод)
    I'm not quite sure what your complaining about. Me and prom switching names? Changing our names once or twice? this is hardly abuse so you are needlessly creating an issue out of nothing. Why do you act like your confused, mods are regular players with added responsibilities, if we want to change our names once and a while we can do so as we please.

In regards to removing messages, like gow posted, he asked me to remove a wc, in which I did so.

@Martell if your message was removed it may have been a mistake, sometimes when clearing spam things like that can happen.

I'd remove anyone's wc if they asked me under appropriate circumstances. In fact the other day I removed a wc from clovis in a clan war; so obviously there is no bias because I would do it for anyone. If someone posted an inappropriate message on any channel and it is spotted by a mod then it will be removed, if it was a wc then the person is lucky that it was removed so it saves them from the embarrassment of having it stay up. If the mod considers the players actions as breaking the rules then they will be warned/muted.

Punishments are handed out the same way to anyone, whether you are friends with a mod or not we are objective and deal with everyone the same.

Написано от Guest, 22.06.2016 at 15:19

I am specially talking about Prometheus and Heat Check here, who have abused their mods options to switch names more often than normal players can, creating needless confusion.

Написано от Guest, 22.06.2016 at 15:19

This is an open minded discussion and has nothing to do with discussing about a specific moderator

Seems a tad contradictory.
    ----

Зареждане......
    Зареждане......
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.