Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 9   Посещава се от: 248 users
28.01.2012 - 22:56
I kinda made a new tactic for holding of stacks with the maximum working ability. So I made a secret game and took screen shots as I went too.

1st you turn block and wall the city with the stack units in it.(would look like this)

2nd you send all units from the wall previously made into the city and make a new wall.(would look like this)

3rd you use the extra time and money saved to build up a froce of your own and destroy the enemy stack completely. (would look like this)

So basicly this is another form of wall glitching but is used on another player's city.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
28.01.2012 - 23:11
 Leaf
As far as I know, I already know a few players that do this~
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
29.01.2012 - 08:49
 YOBA
Quite a few people already do this. It doesn't really work with Iron Fist and Sky Menace which are the two strategies I use most (short movement range for former, too few land units for the latter), but it would be good for most strategies and helpful for the few noobs that browse the forums.

Nice guide LilD, and you finally learnt how to crop screenshots!

Написано от Leaf, 28.01.2012 at 23:11

As far as I know, I already know a few players that do this~

Stop using that stupid bloody tilde symbol (~). The rules of the Japanese language don't apply to English you goddamn weaboo.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
29.01.2012 - 21:24
Lol a stack of 100 bombers bankrupted him? that guy sucks
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
30.01.2012 - 02:41
This is off topic, but why did you censor what turn had started? lol
----
Написано от Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Написано от tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
30.01.2012 - 05:39
- This is not a secret and is known among a lot of players
- It will not always succeed, because if i attack the wall from the city you try to block, it depends on the chance of turnblocking if the new wall will succeed
- You will have to protect the units from where you are creating the wall, because they can also be turnblocked
- Its very easy to encounter, if i just place a unit nearby the city, then the new wall will not be created

I suggest you read the Afterwind Tips&Tricks, section: Turnblocking. It's all there.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
30.01.2012 - 13:12
1. you won't catch a good player not walling/flower powering their stacks
2. as hugo said, it's easily counterable, it's useful against da noobs for sure though
3. it's not even a "glitch" seeing as you are using turnblocking and walling
4. this is not just for big stacks, walling enemy cities anywhere can give you the advantage, either walling them 1 week before reinforcements, so you can have fresh unblockable reinforcements, at their expense, or walling at any point to slow down their forces, it pretty much acts the same way as walling your own city, it slows them down.

A good strat against someone who is particularly bad is predicting where they will move their stack and wall the city
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
31.01.2012 - 07:48
Написано от FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 29.01.2012 at 21:24

Lol a stack of 100 bombers bankrupted him? that guy sucks

I know right? I quit this game cuz no pride in super bad opponent. I also didn't see this tactic in the Tips&Tricks guide.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
31.01.2012 - 18:32
 YOBA
Move this to the "Game Strategy and Tips" section please...
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.