I can't deal it's so unfair

And it feels
And it feels like
Heaven's so far away
And it feels
Yeah it feels like
The world has grown cold
Now that you've gone away

AHAHAHAHAH JUST KIDDING, we've finally experienced the day when atWar cancer is removed for 90 days at least.

Let's all toast in that name

Message for others:
Do not share someone's personal informations, pictures or rest of the personal things online.
Private stuff has absolutely nothing to do in public chats or forums of virtual game. It's punishable and must be punishable. Without exceptions.

We've lost few guys permanently because of sharing personal info, this guy can be happy he earned 90 days only, especially by knowing his abusive history.
You can troll, you can have fun or maybe even overdo, but that doesn't allow anyone anywhere and anytime to underestimate, denounce and ridicule someone by sharing his personal stuff on game which also can be abused and used by someone third and then no one knows the real outcome of someone's thoughtless moves (in this case sharing personal pictures)

Have fun, but stay measured
15.09.2016 - 21:42
Написано от Viruslegion, 15.09.2016 at 12:39

Now to get rid of CoRambo

and then what? its not like im stopping you from spamming forum with retardic and racist shit am i? all i ever did to you was calling you a stupid dumbass racist motherfucker which basically what i was doing was describing you. You dont even play this game, even when you did which propably was some rp shit you sucked. all you do is login forums and spread hate with your buttbuddy mr.retardos aka nero
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
16.09.2016 - 04:24
Написано от x___, 15.09.2016 at 20:17

Meester himself posted that banning is his early christmas present? bla unprofessional.

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.