Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 8   Посещава се от: 208 users
19.03.2012 - 12:33
I'll post how to counter North America soon but heres how to counter South America as Jamaica. A warm thanks to MovieScout for helping me make this.

1.) Select Naval Commander Strategy
2.) Select Jamaica (in a normal game you should at least get 11 units or more to make)
3.)
  • Make 3 destroyers in Kingston to wall capital.
  • Then send make and send 4 destroyers to Cuba's capital. Then make and send 2 destroyers to Santiago de Cuba.
  • Then lastly make 2 destroyers and send them to Haiti. (this is turn 1 and should look like this)

4.)
  • In Cuba's capital make 7 destroyers and you should have 9 left over. Send 1 destroyer to Belize. Send 8 to USA: Atlantic's coast. In Santigo de Cuba make 2 more destroyers giving you a total of 4 destroyers.
  • Send 2 destroyers from Santigo de Cuba into The Bahamas and the other 2 destroyers by the edge of Cuba's North Western tip.
  • In Haiti make 3 destroyers and send 4 of the remaining ones to Dominican Republic. Send the last 1 destroyer to Puerto Rico. (Should look like this.)

5.)
  • Make 1 destroyer in the Bahamas and send all destroyers from The Bahamas to where the other 8 destroyers by USA: Atlantic's coast are. Send the destroyers from USA: Atlantic's coast to its capital "Washington."
  • Make 1 destroyer in Belize and send all remaining destroyers to the pack of destroyers by Cuba's northern tip. Then Send them towards USA: Texas.
  • Make 6 destroyers in Dominican Republic. Send 4 destroyers to Maracaibo. Send the remaining destroyers into Carcas.
  • Make 1 destroyer in Puerto Rico and send all destroyers to Trinidad and Tobago
    (Should look like this)

6.)
  • Make 2 destroyers in Washington and send all destroyers to USA: Northeasts Capital.
  • make 1 air transport 1 infantry and 4 or 5 bombers and send them to "Charlotte" a USA: Atlantic city.
  • Send the destroyers in the gulf of mexico and take USA: Texas' capital.
  • Make 1 infantry and 3 bombers in Maracaibo. Send them into Barquisimeto.
  • Make 1 infantry and 1 bomber in Carcas and send them to Maturin.
  • Make 1 destroyer in Trinidad and Tobago. Send 2 destroyers Guyana and 1 destroyer into French Guiana.
    (Should look like this)

Have fun now your map should look like this! (There are no more further instructions due as you please and remember. When using NC on land use only Infantry and Bombers.)

• ----
    I like stuff.... Yay?
    Зареждане......
    Зареждане......
    19.03.2012 - 13:47
     YOBA
    Nice one, didn't know that NC Jamaica could be so good. It's only really good for trolling to be fair, as with all NC countries.

By the way, edit your post as the second image doesn't show up. :L
    ----
    YOBA:
    Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
    Зареждане......
    Зареждане......
    19.03.2012 - 15:23
    Yay, i'm in the screenshot. By the way, i will try this strategy. It looks good.
    Зареждане......
    Зареждане......
    19.03.2012 - 16:47
    Написано от YOBA, 19.03.2012 at 13:47

Nice one, didn't know that NC Jamaica could be so good. It's only really good for trolling to be fair, as with all NC countries.

By the way, edit your post as the second image doesn't show up. :L

The 2nd image shows up on my screen. Weird. Also I can win a world game as Jamaica NC even when starting from the begining.
    ----
    I like stuff.... Yay?
    Зареждане......
    Зареждане......
    19.03.2012 - 18:28
    But what about if there is someone in america? your gonna get subjected to turn blocks and forces destroyed
    ----
    "Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
    -Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
    Зареждане......
    Зареждане......
    19.03.2012 - 22:18
    Написано от FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 19.03.2012 at 18:28

But what about if there is someone in america? your gonna get subjected to turn blocks and forces destroyed

This is why there are 2 different strategies for each America. North is SM while South is NC. I pick them this way because with NC you can use the large attack and defense of destroyers to hold off 30 stacks from South America and expand through the north at the same time. I choose SM so I can quickly take surrounding countries around the Northern player and rush him/her. (Always works against Martinus) Not to mention turn block to troll the shit out of the player, but you have to do it fast because not alot of money will be generated by taking capitals. And to finish off the North player use bomber walls cuz they're OP. If there are more than 2 USA players don't choose Jamaica due to a tendency of gang bang and lack of makeable units in the begining.
    ----
    I like stuff.... Yay?
    Зареждане......
    Зареждане......
    20.03.2012 - 12:20
    >implying Martinus is a good player
    Зареждане......
    Зареждане......
    20.03.2012 - 14:31
    Написано от nonames, 20.03.2012 at 12:20

>implying Martinus is a good player

Not really. I'm just saying it always works on him.
    ----
    I like stuff.... Yay?
    Зареждане......
    Зареждане......
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.