Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 98   Посещава се от: 280 users

Оригиналната публикация

Публикувано от Permamuted, 14.04.2017 - 21:11
Hey everyone.

I intend to go inactive again come the end of the season. This will effectively mean the end of illy once again as myself khal or acqui leaving usually signals the death of the clan.

Lets not kid ourselves guys. The competitive community is dying a slow death. The current cw activity levels are only an illusion as the same problems still exist from a year ago and hardly any new clans/players are joining the competitive scene. It is purely being kept alive by oldfags. The duel scene is totally fucked with the top 10 being dominated by farmers nobody has heard of. This is only going to get worse without any intervention by amok/ivan with game developements.

So what i am trying to say is get your shit together and cw while you have the chance because this wont last. I've been on a lot the past few days and have only wanted to cw but cant because all the active players are scattered throughout semi inactive clans for some reason. They play stupid standard 3v3s all day and struggle to get 3 online at the same time so we get no cws. I am pointing at you hybrid warfare, you stalins, you enigma. Mk, shadow aces, epic clan and immortals too. Pool your active members and lets enjoy some games while we can. Its boring af at the moment.

And yes universali you triggered me into this rant.
19.04.2017 - 16:21
Написано от Guest, 19.04.2017 at 16:10

You guys acting like atwar is dead, Competitive may die but atwar will continue... idk if some new kind of competitive will replace it but the game will continue on either way. the cln war scene has always been just a small part of atwar... you guys need to experience the rest of it before you can say the game is dead.

Nice obvious point. How does that help us? Theres only 3 things which keep high ranks interested and give the game longevity. Sp, competitive, and mapmaking. 2 of those are currently fucked.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.04.2017 - 16:55
The problem i have with solutions like merging clans or such is the only reason alot of higher ranking players are still here is the glory of their clan the one they have been with for years
Honestly the only viable solution i see without involving any type of reprogramming the is making some sort of permanent pc drop every cw played maybe like 30 pc each game split by the winning team.
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.04.2017 - 17:41
I want to join
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.04.2017 - 17:41
This clan
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.04.2017 - 07:27
xD Loachra dreaming about utopia.
----
A certain darkness is needed to see the stars..

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.04.2017 - 11:48
Написано от Cheesus_Crust, 20.04.2017 at 07:27

hardly, atwar utopia would be active admins, floods of new players and new talent coming to the competitive scene to play against. New gameplay being innovated and developed, good mapmakers producing new competitive maps.

No this is just getting some cws from the few remaining active players before it all dies.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.04.2017 - 12:13
Написано от 4nic, 19.04.2017 at 10:54

Написано от Checkmate., 19.04.2017 at 10:51

Написано от Your Laki, 19.04.2017 at 07:33

I blame Pauzer Manteri, he dont let me play

Is there any problem that isnt solved by blaming mauzer panteri? i doubt it.

While mauz always blames death..

and death blames himself...
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.04.2017 - 04:15
Написано от Permamuted, 20.04.2017 at 11:48

Написано от Cheesus_Crust, 20.04.2017 at 07:27

hardly, atwar utopia would be active admins, floods of new players and new talent coming to the competitive scene to play against. New gameplay being innovated and developed, good mapmakers producing new competitive maps.

No this is just getting some cws from the few remaining active players before it all dies.

You're a nice guy so i'll spare Ireland in polish campaigning of conquering Great Britain.
yw
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.