Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 4   Посещава се от: 278 users
28.03.2012 - 16:09
Search the forums for "turn blocking", find no definition or explanation. Search google for: afterwind "turn blocking", still no help. For those of us relatively new to the game, can we get a clear definition or explanation? Given what people are saying about it, it may help make it less of a problem if we actually tried to explain it to the newer people (who are, apparently, at an "unfair disadvantage" for not knowing about it).

Not taking a stand for or against it, I support the status quo.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
28.03.2012 - 19:08
There is an excellent explanation at this thread, its just down a ways: http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=2657

It also has a lot of great tips on the basics you need to know.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
01.04.2012 - 02:54
Turn blocking is very, very simple.

Basically, you send 1 troop (usually bomber but can be anything) to your enemies capital/majorj cities where you expect a large amount of troop movement. By sending one troop, you block the movement that would otherwise Occur around that city, as theywould have to fight the single troop you sent. This is often done on the first turn. Since doing this usually stops the enenmy player from doing anything with that city or place you attacked, it has been given the term "turnblocking"

Hope this helps
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
05.04.2012 - 18:15
----
Anything is possible for me as long as I set my mind to it.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.