Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 18   Посещава се от: 84 users
04.01.2019 - 18:52
In 2012, ivan and amok removed the general because they were helping him for an insignificant figure. But we all know that he is the strongest unit in the game with all his upgrades! While all other premium features don't give the player any advantage, the general in many games influences the final result. Dave, if you want to advertise atwar as a free2play game, you have to insert the general for everyone again.
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.01.2019 - 19:06
Downvote
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.01.2019 - 19:16
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.01.2019 - 20:30
I'm just saying, but even if they had a general players will still be at a disadvantage against higher ranks because they'll have much less general upgrades so learning curve would still be difficult, but I'm ok with this idea
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.01.2019 - 20:34
This game will never be accessible to the masses if it continues locking the ability to win behind how much time you've put into it. Games simply do not operate like this anymore.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.01.2019 - 21:28
I agree, as a non-premium player there have been several occasions in which I've experienced or witnessed the loss a battle or game due to general stack bonuses. Generals provide a major advantage and if utilized properly allow for a more strategic and enjoyable game-play experience. This obvious advantage held behind a pay wall may repel new players who are reluctant to spend in order to enjoy the full game. There could also be an option to disable generals similar to the disable strategies.
----
Repeal and Replace
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.01.2019 - 21:37
Написано от zamroc8, 04.01.2019 at 21:28

I agree, as a non-premium player there have been several occasions in which I've experienced or witnessed the loss a battle or game due to general stack bonuses. Generals provide a major advantage and if utilized properly allow for a more strategic and enjoyable game-play experience. This obvious advantage held behind a pay wall may repel new players who are reluctant to spend in order to enjoy the full game. There could also be an option to disable generals similar to the disable strategies.

The disable upgrades option automatically negates a general anyways since you won't get the upgrades the general provides
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
05.01.2019 - 01:26
Isn't getting a general the main reason to buy premium
----
I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
05.01.2019 - 02:41
Написано от Mr Tyler, 05.01.2019 at 01:26

Isn't getting a general the main reason to buy premium

Only for comp player and scenario player rest dont care
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
05.01.2019 - 15:30
 4nic
A non upgraded gen is basically nothing more then a wall unit, a half upgraded gen is somewhat viable.
I think it should stay premium, its one of the reasons theres an initiative to buy prem, and thats where the $$$ comes from.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
06.01.2019 - 05:02
Написано от Black Vortex, 04.01.2019 at 21:37

Написано от zamroc8, 04.01.2019 at 21:28

The disable upgrades option automatically negates a general anyways since you won't get the upgrades the general provides

True, but then you also lose stealth units and militia and everything else. I would support a separate option to disable the General when hosting a game.
----
Embrace the void
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
06.01.2019 - 08:36
How to sell premium then?

But, why not to make one day per month where everyone would have general? Give something to get something... Simple.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
06.01.2019 - 09:00
So many people decide to play scenario or rp because they know in competitive they are nothing without general.So they join a scenario or rp and have a fair game
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
06.01.2019 - 09:51
Maybe do something like free premium Saturday every few weeks. Give people a taste of the exclusives. Like mauzer said, but for everything just not gen.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
06.01.2019 - 11:16
That's the main reason to buy prem,if aw will get other sources of income,say ads,then ye,making gen free could be considered,but for now i'd say no
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
09.01.2019 - 07:36
 Dave (Админ)
I'm hearing too many conflicting opinions about the general, and I don't have enough experience using it in the game myself to make an informed decision. So I'm not going to make any change with it at this time.

Ask me in a few months after I've gotten some other things fixed first.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
09.01.2019 - 08:53
Написано от Dave, 09.01.2019 at 07:36

I'm hearing too many conflicting opinions about the general, and I don't have enough experience using it in the game myself to make an informed decision. So I'm not going to make any change with it at this time.

Ask me in a few months after I've gotten some other things fixed first.

Maybe an idea,

I have no idea if you are aware of this, but in the past we had different kind of packs. Like general pack, game options back, global pack, strategy packs etc. I think those are out of the game for quite a while now, but maybe its possible to only bring back the general pack and allow it as price of tournaments or put them together with the plans you had for protocoins or let the supporters/mods host big stacked games and as price the general pack.

The comments above are partly right about no other reason to buy premium for than the generals, but on the other hand the generals really can make or break your game like zamroc said. Generals really give to much advantage compared to non-premiums.
----

Написано от Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
09.01.2019 - 10:29
No. Bring back packs like waffle said
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.