Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 9   Посещава се от: 41 users
07.01.2019 - 10:02
Can we implement chat logs that tell everyone how much money is being sent and to whom?

I.e.

System: PlayerOne has sent 50,000 cash to PlayerTwo

There are too many instance were alts are feeding each other cash, or the cases where the winner is pretty much determined before the game even begins (i.e. 5 out of 8 players are friends and allied before game even starts and all send each other loads of money)

The chat logs would provide some transparency of where the money is going, if people are sending themselves money, etc. and at least give credit where credit is due, i.e. if PlayerTwo wins the game, but was sent like 100k+ cash, then kudos to whoever he was fighting because if it wasnt for the cash PlayerTwo wouldve never stood a chance.

Even when no foul play is involved, its just nice seeing who is being sent money. Differentiate skilled players vs players who just got sent unlimited money.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
07.01.2019 - 10:09
Написано от Guest41339, 07.01.2019 at 10:02

Can we implement chat logs that tell everyone how much money is being sent and to whom?

I.e.

There are too many instance were alts are feeding each other cash, or the cases where the winner is pretty much determined before the game even begins (i.e. 5 out of 8 players are friends and allied before game even starts, but are not officially allied, only peaced and send money)

The chat logs would provide some transparency of where the money is going, if people are sending themselves money, etc. and at least give credit where credit is due, i.e. if PlayerTwo wins the game, but was sent like 100k+ cash, then kudos to whoever he was fighting because if it wasnt for the cash PlayerTwo wouldve never stood a chance.

If in the event that you have definite evidence that someone is logged onto the game with 2 accounts, you can pm/dm a Mod with such evidence and have them banned.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
07.01.2019 - 10:14
Написано от Guest41339, 07.01.2019 at 10:02

I.e.

There are too many instance were alts are feeding each other cash, or the cases where the winner is pretty much determined before the game even begins (i.e. 5 out of 8 players are friends and allied before game even starts, but are not officially allied, only peaced and send money)

Its a nice idea, but in the meanwhile sind me your suspect (profil-links works best for me) and if you are right, i gonna ban them and give you some sp (in return for you losing the game).
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
07.01.2019 - 11:37
I like this idea. In fact I would even support the creation of a total funded/received funds amount statistic at the end of every game.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
07.01.2019 - 12:23
I dont like the idea as a big part of the game is sabotage and espionage on the enemy. ive more than once funded an enemy of an ally of mine in order to weaken them both for my eventual takeover. adding this would take away that key strategy
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
07.01.2019 - 13:24
Написано от MrPhobos, 07.01.2019 at 12:23

I dont like the idea as a big part of the game is sabotage and espionage on the enemy. ive more than once funded an enemy of an ally of mine in order to weaken them both for my eventual takeover. adding this would take away that key strategy

what about just a post game report then? post game stats of how much money each player got sent
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
07.01.2019 - 13:32

Secrecy of funding is part of the game.

If suspect of abuse (players with alts in same game), report to a mod. It is SP farming and penalized with SP deduction and ban.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
08.01.2019 - 15:31
Написано от Guest41339, 07.01.2019 at 13:24

Написано от MrPhobos, 07.01.2019 at 12:23

what about just a post game report then? post game stats of how much money each player got sent

Funding secrecy is a major part of the game. simply knowing that your enemy is being highly funded turns many players off. plus it could lead to runied strategies as people would strike before they could utilize funds. however I agree a log needs to be kept of who funds who how much for dave and mods only as to expose funding abuse and alt acounts upon report
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
08.01.2019 - 16:42
I support this, but like others have said, funding an ally or an enemy is also part of the game. I usually play with America, and in some quick games, it makes a lot more sense to give a large portion of money to an asian or european ally rather than waste 1-2 hours trying to cross the Pacific or Atlantic ocean.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.