Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 23   Посещава се от: 90 users
03.03.2020 - 02:32
The main point in that, to me, is to increase the number of clan wars played, which goes with more players.

What are your ideas? (I know topics have been written already, just summarize them here if so)

- PC and SP rewards? If so with what specifics?
- Elo point modification ?

Etc...

Feel free to post
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
03.03.2020 - 02:36
Member limit on clans. There are currently and in the past have been so many clans with 10+ competitive players just sitting and going inactive.

People like to clan war for fun, not necessarily to win a trophy. There have been many times when members were not allowed to clan war because leaders did not want to risk losing elo.

If there was a limit cap we could possibly triple the amount of active clans there currently are because it might persuade more players to create their own clans since most clans would already be full.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
03.03.2020 - 18:32
I'm not sure how to fix it but here are some tips that I think might help.

1. Competitive players should be a lot more inviting and understanding of newcomers, I know its frustrating when a newbie or high rank scenario player comes into your 3v3 and plays bad or wfs turn 1 but instead of verbally abusing them, you should actually try to explain what they done wrong in a calm manner. I can even remember some active competitive players now wfing me t1 in the past but now after learning and training they are ideal players for 3v3s. So just try to keep in mind that not everyone starts off as a pro.

2. Training: you don't have to hold their hand for years or anything but maybe if you beat someone new then try to explain to them where they went wrong or give them some tips on what they should aim to do. For example whenever I see a UK vs Germant 1v1 I usually try to tell them how key Scandinavia is for Germany's income and that they should target to hold that. Just simple things such as that could go a long way.

3. I think last you just need to be nicer to people, saying hello and maybe complementing then on how they have been playing could help a lot. This example isn't competitive related but I randomly joined a game once and thought the map was quite unique so I said "Nice map idea" and the host/owner of the map was extremely happy saying to me how thankful he was that I said that since others had only been nasty to him when trying to play the map. So simple acts of kindness can go a long way.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
03.03.2020 - 19:06
Message deleted by Kaska. Reason: Derailing topic
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
06.03.2020 - 11:04
Imo apart of mentioned.. about more understanding.
- It could be boost the 3vs3 scene (lately many games from ancient scenario, or rp.. and so, dont mean as negative)
- Same about promoting games in eu or eu+ and moreover a boost for newbies to play cw as a way to get invoved in the cw scene but in clan and in 3v3.
For sure that should be or 1 high rand as commander and 2 lower ranks.. or set a max amount of ranks addition in game (r10+r5+r6=21) all lower ranks.. that would motivate clans to join newbies too.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
11.03.2020 - 20:22
If y'all really want to normal players to come to competitive, do as Roma said and also, be more open to play other maps than the regular one, just saying.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
12.03.2020 - 02:38
Implement rated team games so people can comfortably practice without it having to be as official as a 'clan war' (which affects the whole coalition's prestige, rather than only that of the team). Preaching since 2011.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
09.04.2020 - 11:20
I'm not the most fond of cws, the format is way too strict, meaning it comprises always two teams in Eu+ 10K with a set of predetermined picks (Turkey, Ukraine, UK, Germany, France, Spain, few times Italy) with mostly repetitive and memorized expansions. How can you expect this to be appealing for everyone? Only people with competitive mindsets will accept it due to their wish of playing CWs, like me, or people who like this specific settings beforehand.

I'm also witness and listener of low rank's problems. I don't know which percentage, but some high ranks are simply too strict, too insensitive, unsympathetic, too cocky, too jerk.... they do not help low ranks, they simply have them in their team and boss them around like if they were minions.

You're lucky clan wars still exist. There's nothing to revive tho, cws have fluctuations as always, right?
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.04.2020 - 01:25
Add personal team games elo. So you would have your own elo of team games.
Cw, 3v3, 2v2.
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.04.2020 - 04:34
Написано от BannedFor1Year, 10.04.2020 at 01:25

Cw, 3v3, 2v2.

I personally like to play 3v3s/2v2s so I can test out new strats and generally just play for fun, this would just turn into cw's and make it more tryhard and less fun to muck around in.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.04.2020 - 05:08
Написано от Augustus Caesar, 10.04.2020 at 04:34

Написано от BannedFor1Year, 10.04.2020 at 01:25

Cw, 3v3, 2v2.

I personally like to play 3v3s/2v2s so I can test out new strats and generally just play for fun, this would just turn into cw's and make it more tryhard and less fun to muck around in.

Then we can have 2 types of team games, 1 normal team game like 1n1 and another with elo like duels.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.04.2020 - 05:57
 4nic
Написано от RaulPB, 09.04.2020 at 11:20

I'm not the most fond of cws, the format is way too strict, meaning it comprises always two teams in Eu+ 10K with a set of predetermined picks (Turkey, Ukraine, UK, Germany, France, Spain, few times Italy) with mostly repetitive and memorized expansions. How can you expect this to be appealing for everyone? Only people with competitive mindsets will accept it due to their wish of playing CWs, like me, or people who like this specific settings beforehand.

I'm also witness and listener of low rank's problems. I don't know which percentage, but some high ranks are simply too strict, too insensitive, unsympathetic, too cocky, too jerk.... they do not help low ranks, they simply have them in their team and boss them around like if they were minions.

You're lucky clan wars still exist. There's nothing to revive tho, cws have fluctuations as always, right?

I'm not the most fond of Ancient Map, the format is way too strict, meaning it comprises always two teams in Eu 10K with a set of predetermined picks (Macedonia, Campania, Syria, Sparta, carthage, egypt, few times mesopotamia) with mostly repetitive and memorized expansions. How can you expect this to be appealing for everyone? Only people with competitive mindsets will accept it due to their wish of playing 300bc map, like me, or people who like this specific settings beforehand.

You're lucky Ancient map still exist. There's nothing to revive tho, Ancient Map have fluctuations as always, right?
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.04.2020 - 07:08
Написано от 4nic, 10.04.2020 at 05:57

Ancient bla.... is that all you can talk about instead of finding a solution to your problems?

I can't seem to find the fun in this attempt to prove... something? anyway, why the derail? I'm just trying to point out flaws, following the topic. Even I participate in cws as well, don't get butthurt this easily by criticism.

PS: try playing 5k or ancient's china if you prefer
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.04.2020 - 07:28
 4nic
Написано от RaulPB, 10.04.2020 at 07:08

Написано от 4nic, 10.04.2020 at 05:57

Ancient bla.... is that all you can talk about instead of finding a solution to your problems?

I can't seem to find the fun in this attempt to prove... something? anyway, why the derail? I'm just trying to point out flaws, following the topic. Even I participate in cws as well, don't get butthurt this easily by criticism.

Point still stands though, you criticized cws for being too strict, while playing CWs on ancient is just as strict, infact Macedonia or sparta are a must pick.

PS: The map maker of ancient stated that +1 milita range was a mistake, (it renders anything but IF sub optimal) hf playing a mistake.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.04.2020 - 07:55
Написано от RaulPB, 10.04.2020 at 07:08

Because you're one of those annoying people who act as if their favourite map is the best and most interesting map when objectively it's not. I mean you're talking about memorising.10k Ancient? ironfist. 5k? Ironfist. Optimal picks are the same in asia and europe. Ancient cws and duels are rarely played for this reason. My last ancient cw was in 2016 i think. Dueled on it sometime around then too.

On europe the meta has been changing. Illy won 2 seasons in 2018 because we stopped using germany as a pick due to the power of lb and ds and went poland instead. Top clans tried comboing germ/uk against us and still lost. If you play europe cws you will see every strat bar ra. Where else on atwar can you get a better education of the game on 1 map?
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.04.2020 - 09:53
Написано от 4nic, 10.04.2020 at 07:28

Point still stands though, you criticized cws for being too strict, while playing CWs on ancient is just as strict, infact Macedonia or sparta are a must pick.

PS: The map maker of ancient stated that +1 milita range was a mistake, (it renders anything but IF sub optimal) hf playing a mistake.

I am not asking cws to be played in ancient, am I? Ffs, stop derailing the topic into a Eu+ vs Ancient. Stop being childish and find a fking solution to your cw problems.
----
We're all people.

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.04.2020 - 09:58
Написано от RaulPB, 10.04.2020 at 09:53

I am not asking cws to be played in ancient, am I? Ffs, stop derailing the topic into a Eu+ vs Ancient. Stop being childish and find a fking solution to your cw problems.

We did. It's called corona virus.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.04.2020 - 10:27
Написано от Permamuted, 10.04.2020 at 07:55

Because you're one of those annoying people who act as if their favourite map is the best and most interesting map when objectively it's not.

Where have I stated that ancient is the best and most interesting map?

If so, if I ever have stated such thing, then i'm incredibly dissapointed at myself. You really got me all wrong Lao... chill out bro
----
We're all people.

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.04.2020 - 10:28
Написано от Permamuted, 10.04.2020 at 09:58

We did. It's called corona virus.

You got me, +1

It was actually created in AW's laboratories
----
We're all people.

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.04.2020 - 10:42
Написано от 4nic, 10.04.2020 at 07:28

The map maker of ancient stated that +1 milita range was a mistake

Can't he undo the +1 militia range any time? It would certainly be interesting to try.
----
We're all people.

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.04.2020 - 15:38

It doesn't look dead to me but I agree with many of the suggestions here .
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
14.04.2020 - 04:54
Написано от clovis1122, 13.04.2020 at 15:38

It doesn't look dead to me but I agree with many of the suggestions here .

Wait till corona is over.
----

Написано от Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
14.04.2020 - 07:34
 Crow
More active competetitive users = more active clans = more clan wars

This season is probably one of the best CW seasons so far. Clans like Strategy - None, Illyria, Stalins Martians and Mystics are back from the dead. We're seeing a lot of old players playing again. It's wonderful to see. Of course, this is partially due to the corona virus, however, it just goes to show that when more users are active then the competitive scene also revives as well.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.