Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 17   Посещава се от: 102 users

Гласуване

Does the upgrade list need a balance/upgrade?

Yes
No
Maybe

Общо гласове: 44
21.03.2020 - 08:25
Tell us what you'd like to see different in the upgrade list and explain us why. Are there upgrades that are way to expensive or way to cheap, or holding you back from playing the game to its fullest?
----

Написано от Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2020 - 08:28
Yes, it needs a balance. atwar become a game from pay&play to win. I play but as much as I can people that had been playing for 3 years and plays all day will obviously have all upgrades.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2020 - 08:48
I think it's not such a bad system. You have all upgrades by rank 10 - 11.
----

Join the Call of Cthulhu!
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh C'thulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2020 - 08:53
Imo, some essential upgrades need to be unlocked from the start, such as strategies, ability to build secondary defence, ground stealth, naval stealth, ground special defence, air stealth and air special attack.

Furthermore there is a massive power gap between players who have generals and who do not. My suggestion is to give non premium players a general with only a few of the upgrades the premium one has. Such as reduced upkeep, +1 defence for all units and +1 range. That way the premium general is still superior but free players have a way to compete somewhat
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2020 - 08:54
Написано от The_Empirezz, 21.03.2020 at 08:53

Imo, some essential upgrades need to be unlocked from the start, such as strategies, ability to build secondary defence, ground stealth, naval stealth, ground special defence, air stealth and air special attack.

Furthermore there is a massive power gap between players who have generals and who do not. My suggestion is to give non premium players a general with only a few of the upgrades the premium one has. Such as reduced upkeep, +1 defence for all units and +1 range. That way the premium general is still superior but free players have a way to compete somewhat

Or get general with PC for 3 days for example
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2020 - 08:56
Написано от Kaska, 21.03.2020 at 08:54

it still not good. thats for a limit time
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2020 - 08:56
Написано от Superhero, 21.03.2020 at 08:48

I think it's not such a bad system. You have all upgrades by rank 10 - 11.

How many months/years before r10-11?
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2020 - 08:58
Написано от Palmitas, 21.03.2020 at 08:56

Написано от Kaska, 21.03.2020 at 08:54

it still not good. thats for a limit time

Dave needs money lol
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2020 - 09:37
Wow Waffel being a real supporter.

Well you could alter the costs of the essential upgrades. Specifically these 4.

#1 - Air Transport Capacity
#2 - Faster Infantry - The most important upgrade, ever. Get it.
#3 - Air Transport Capacity II
#4 - Cheaper Infantry - Most expensive unit upgrade for a reason. Get it.

Make some less relevant upgrades expensive instead.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2020 - 11:09
 Alex
I feel like the infantry upgrades are too expensive and many of the low ranks dont know what to atcually buy and they end up getting some random upgrades and untill they realise the importance of the infantry upgrades, it will take them till like r8 to buy them (if not even more sometimes)
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2020 - 11:39
Написано от Alex, 21.03.2020 at 11:09

I feel like the infantry upgrades are too expensive and many of the low rank dont know what to atcually buy and they end up getting some random upgrades and untill they realise the importance of the infantry upgrades, it will take them till like r8 to buy them (if not even more sometimes)

Yeah thats mostly the problem,

I feel like its best to target the 4 upgrades lao mentioned above, and maybe add the NT upgrades as well. In my opinion it would be best to highlight the most important upgrades or put up a good thread which contains an upgrade order for low ranks to follow. Only problem is most low ranks find the forums kinda difficult to use, so perhaps a hyperlink to the thread in the upgrade list would be ideal.

Many of us made the mistake of randomly buying upgrades lol...
----

Написано от Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2020 - 12:13
I'll add to that list :

# 5 Cheaper Transportation
# 6 Safer Transportation
# 7 Lucky Ground Main Attack

What waffel mentionned as well, underline the most important upgrades

Plus i would lower the SP for all the upgrades above 10k atm by 3k.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2020 - 13:08
Back in 2012, everyone had a general. Then someone came along who told us that generals havnt any impact on the game and removed it from non premium players. Since then the game is pay to win. Please convince Dave that the general is an essential feature and everyone should have it for balance reasons!!
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2020 - 13:23
Написано от Palmitas, 21.03.2020 at 08:28

Then there's no benefit to playing the game, why is it our fault that you don't want to play and earn everything like the rest of us have? It's taken me very minimal effort spanned across a lot of time to get to the stage I am at. It's just like learning to shoot guns on call of duty and then getting the experience to unlock better equipment, literally every game has a progession system like this. If you want an upgrade then get off your ass and get yourself into a world 50k matche where you take on several allyfags and annihilate them all to earn big SP and a lot of experience instead of bitching about pay to win.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2020 - 13:26
If I were to change anything then I'd probably move it to around Rank 9 you should have all your upgrades, by that point you are pretty experienced and should start progressing more into ranked.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2020 - 13:43
Yeah r9 seems like a reasonable point to have all upgrades at
----

Best mod ever <3

Best admin ever <3

" I declare the creation of the United States of Atwar. "
- Dave Washington, 6/7/2020
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2020 - 17:48
What about the rumoured logistic-based strat who will buff all transports? And i think it'll maybe nerf the attack or defense or infantry and tanks.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.