Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 35   Посещава се от: 63 users

Оригиналната публикация

Публикувано от JUGERS2, 06.05.2020 - 11:17
Recenly had an argument with an admin about this. He insisted that it is me trying to push my opinion and not communitys opinion. I today did a 1v1 cw and all spectators were implying that when a clan uses only 1 player to cw it shouldnt be a cw because cws are coalition wars. Coalition means a number of people not an individual.

As i recently wrote to guidelles topic :

2) no ghosting no matter what, only for help start in 2v2 cws but that could be fixed by making cws possible to start with 4. No 2v1 1v1 5v1 no matter what. It's a clan war has to be even players for both teams no matter settings picks or conditions. Exeptions are only scenario cws if they become available.

Discuss.

Гласуване

Should a cw beggin with a minimum requirment 2 people from each clan?

Yes
No

Общо гласове: 40
06.05.2020 - 15:57
I personally don't mind it. Especially if it was a 1v1 Eurasia clan war would be cool to watch.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
06.05.2020 - 23:40
Написано от PleaseMe, 06.05.2020 at 15:57

I personally don't mind it. Especially if it was a 1v1 Eurasia clan war would be cool to watch.

Thats definition of boring.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
07.05.2020 - 08:30
I personally interpret a CW as a team game, whilst a duel could be interpreted as a traditional 1 v 1. And I'm guessing this is the same interpretation most of AW does as well.

Could there potentially be 3v3 duels? Yeah, why not? But is that what they are meant for? Idk... this is arbitrary, so it's up to the majority to stablish. For me:

CW = team game involving the entire's clan elo
Duels = individual skills involving a single person's elo
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
07.05.2020 - 10:29
Написано от JUGERS2, 06.05.2020 at 11:17

Recenly had an argument with an admin about this. He insisted that it is me trying to push my opinion and not communitys opinion.

No, that's not what he said - he said that while trying to removing the minimum of 3 players, it was easier to remove minimums entirely than to change it to 2.

He also said that if people started abusing it, he would code it in.

I believe that 1v1 cws are not cws, but that doesn't mean clovis said that.
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
07.05.2020 - 10:38
Написано от LukeTan, 07.05.2020 at 10:29

Написано от JUGERS2, 06.05.2020 at 11:17

Recenly had an argument with an admin about this. He insisted that it is me trying to push my opinion and not communitys opinion.

No, that's not what he said - he said that while trying to removing the minimum of 3 players, it was easier to remove minimums entirely than to change it to 2.

He also said that if people started abusing it, he would code it in.

I believe that 1v1 cws are not cws, but that doesn't mean clovis said that.

I dont think you can read private messages. If you do feel free to let me know.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.