Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 25   Посещава се от: 77 users
02.06.2020 - 14:15
I think that the entire George Floyd ordeal and protests are now more relevant than ever, even for atwar. Long has it been in AtWar where racism and discrimination was allowed and tolerated by every player AND mods included. This has to stop. The social movement going on now should not be seen as a negativity for AtWar and instill more racism, but as an opportunity for us, the community, to show our solidarity and stand against racism. I think the mods/players/admins, anyone really, should post something under this post and show their support for George Floyd and his family, and all black people. The world is watching, fellow players, let's not ignore the issues that plague our community and let's show our solidarity. #BlackLivesMatter #JusticeForGeorgeFloyd #Blackouttuesday
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 14:38
(you should've posted this in the Off-topic forum)

It is an excellent time to talk about racism and the numbers of problems that are not only the americans, but the whole modern world faces on a day-to-day basis, either against the society or against the government itself. It is important to make it clear to all players and visitors to the site that they are not tolerant, do not encourage and do not allow hateful or discriminating speeches. This is explained in the rules section of the website:

цитирам:
2. Chat Behavior

2.1 Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, or doing anything to another member or guest that is unwanted is not permitted. This includes posting insulting, offensive, or abusive comments about members or guests, repeatedly sending unwanted messages, attacking a member or guest based on race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated, and we reserve the right to end any conversation to avoid further escalations.

As far as I know, AtWar has never taken part in politics at any time in its history, under any administration. There is a very clear border between the discussions in the forums and the official pronouncements of the game, which is the focus of the team: the game itself. It is not up to AtWar to speak out politically or take sides, considering that the function of all the tools on the site is to provide entertainment to others and nothing more.

Maybe I'm wrong, right now I speak for myself as a mere Supporter and for the good members of AtWar that I know. But I believe this is Dave's perspective on AtWar and its ability to reach people, considering that this is an entertainment business.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 14:45
 temp
Написано от Estus, 02.06.2020 at 14:38

Estus, youre from Brazil, you don't know what it's like being in America or being black or having black friends. Many people don't know what they go through and just spam their white shit. This is injustice towards blacks.
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 14:50
Написано от temp, 02.06.2020 at 14:45

Estus, youre from Brazil, you don't know what it's like being in America or being black or having black friends. Many people don't know what they go through and just spam their white shit. This is injustice towards blacks.

I really don't understand what's going on America, I'm not american, thats why I wont talk about its politics (a.k.a Trump). But I do understand racism as a social problem, it is a global issue that have effect in Brazil too (48% of the population here are blacks/pardos).

My point is that AtWar is not a political vehicle, even with the best intentions.

Edit: And it already has a clear position on discrimination, without exceptions (as I stated above).
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 14:58
Then I think anyone would agree when we say that we would like to officially hear from the AtWar admins what their stance is on the CURRENT issue at hand. I love AtWar, but I don't want to be part of a community that stands idly by when such injustice is happening right outside our windows. Every person/company/entity that has an audience as big as this community, should state their stance and show their solidarity and support to the cause. It is not okay to stand aside and let this happen. AtWar has thousands of players from all over the world, and many of them are oblivious to whats happening, and it is the mods/admins DUTY to inform them of the injustice that's happening right now in the United States.

We were here, in the chatrooms/forums of this game, discussing the events of multiple major events all over the world as they happened throughout the years, from the Syrian civil war to the Hong Kong protests, because we had players that were directly affected by them, and we care for everyone in our community. This is no different, our voices need to be heard and we need to show solidarity.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 15:17
Написано от K_Bigglesreich, 02.06.2020 at 14:58
and it is the mods/admins DUTY to inform them of the injustice that's happening right now in the United States

I agree that every person (ordinary staff) should show empathy for whats happening, be on the forums or chatrooms. Although, when you demands a company to officially do it, you are basically denying its right to keep the status quo of morality. The tools behind AtWar shall not affect or enforce the application of nothing regarding politics.

Edit: this is just my personal view, I dont know what Dave thinks about.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 15:44
I agree with Estus here- even if the issue should be talked about, atWar is really not the place to do it. It shouldn't push forward a political agenda when there are so many diverse people here from literally every part of the world. In addition, Dave really doesn't need to say anything about it. He prefers action- and he does it well. Any obvious racist remarks or names are immediately muted, and the big offenders get a ban. He doesn't need to talk about it when he combats it here every day. Either way, that's just my opinion.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 15:55
Написано от K_Bigglesreich, 02.06.2020 at 14:58

Then I think anyone would agree when we say that we would like to officially hear from the AtWar admins what their stance is on the CURRENT issue at hand. I love AtWar, but I don't want to be part of a community that stands idly by when such injustice is happening right outside our windows. Every person/company/entity that has an audience as big as this community, should state their stance and show their solidarity and support to the cause. It is not okay to stand aside and let this happen. AtWar has thousands of players from all over the world, and many of them are oblivious to whats happening, and it is the mods/admins DUTY to inform them of the injustice that's happening right now in the United States.

We were here, in the chatrooms/forums of this game, discussing the events of multiple major events all over the world as they happened throughout the years, from the Syrian civil war to the Hong Kong protests, because we had players that were directly affected by them, and we care for everyone in our community. This is no different, our voices need to be heard and we need to show solidarity.

Hm... idk anything about your background, however you should understand a couple things:

• Atwar, as a company, has no need to inform about anything that isn't game related. It's individuals who have the right to inform themselves about whatever happens in the world. You can check about it in the off-topic forum.

• Atwar's staff is in no way obligated to say a word about anything that isn't game related. However, as you can see from this forum post (https://es.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=44994&topicsearch=&page=1), dave has already said something voluntarily.

• No one is obligated by any means to state or show anything. I'd like to highligth, however, that by saying all this you've said, you should expect people to also show an opposite opinion to yours.

• I personally feel oblivious to anything happening in the USA cause it's a shithole, it's a place where capitalism has shown its worse dark side. In the same way, I'm pretty sure that anyone in the USA will feel oblivious about my opinion about their country. Don't you already know we're not all from the USA?

• No one is stopping you from talking with those same players in chatrooms about these issues. You could have made forum posts about those other events (Syria, Hong Kong), but you didn't for some reason. Then why did you post this one? It's not more alarming or unheard of than the others.

• The "General discusion" forum is supposed to be about the game, not the real world.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 15:57
Wtf is this post.
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 16:00

lmao that moment when ppl actualy think lifes harder for blacks in USA then in a country like brazil xD
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 16:35
 temp
Написано от sirivann, 02.06.2020 at 16:00

lmao that moment when ppl actualy think lifes harder for blacks in USA then in a country like brazil xD

Take a look at Pakistan and India, Pakistan- Gdp 200 billion, population 200 million Brazil - Gdp 2 trillion, population 200 million
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 17:20

Estus, youre from Brazil, you don't know what it's like being in America[...]

But Brazil is in America...
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 17:23
Message deleted by Dave. Reason: racist speech
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 17:32
 Dave (Админ)
If you want to know my personal opinion about something, ask me in Off Topic.

If you want to know atWar's official position as a company, it's exactly what Estus said above. ^^ We have a strict policy against racism and we actively enforce the rules. Beyond that, I believe companies should stay neutral in all matters related to politics, no exceptions.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 17:46
Написано от temp, 02.06.2020 at 16:35

Take a look at Pakistan and India, Pakistan- Gdp 200 billion, population 200 million Brazil - Gdp 2 trillion, population 200 million

What is that comparison supposed to represent related to what we are talking about xD
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 18:05
 temp
Написано от clovis1122, 02.06.2020 at 17:20

America as in the country
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 18:06
 temp
Написано от sirivann, 02.06.2020 at 17:46

What is that comparison supposed to represent related to what we are talking about xD

Pakistan is a poorer place, more violence and life is harder
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 18:21
Написано от temp, 02.06.2020 at 18:06

And what does that have to do with brazil and USA lmao
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 18:21
Написано от temp, 02.06.2020 at 18:05

Написано от clovis1122, 02.06.2020 at 17:20

America as in the country

America isnt a country its a continent xD , the country ur trying to refer to is called United states of America xd
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 18:29
Can people learn to quote pretty please.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 21:31
I have never seen racism in atwar, neither mods promoting racism.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.06.2020 - 23:15
Написано от temp, 02.06.2020 at 18:06

You don't know about what are you talking, Brazil has some of the most violent cities in the world
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
03.06.2020 - 00:10
ATWAR IS RACISM
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
03.06.2020 - 07:13
The game is quite multicultural, people of many different nationalities banding together into clans and playing together without judging another for their nationality or race. It's what some people would dream real life would be. No racism here in this game
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
03.06.2020 - 09:21
Most of the Atwar community is from Balkans mate.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.