Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 51   Посещава се от: 240 users

Оригиналната публикация

Публикувано от The Sphinx, 06.06.2020 - 14:04

TOP 100 PLAYERS

07.06.2020 - 12:18
Написано от Steve Aoki, 07.06.2020 at 06:00

Написано от Freeman, 07.06.2020 at 07:28

It was just basically a simple comment from me, to just say: remember that you are not the only ones in this game, it's nothing more.

I know very well that no one can agree on lists, this is normal and I do not take it seriously, far from it.

The problem for the competition in Casual mode is a little more complicated, players would like to get started in this area. But rare are the moments when they are connected at the same time, because it is for this reason that they play in Casual, because their timetable does not allow them to play freely during the day.
You should always plan a date, an hour in advance, while hoping that there is nothing unexpected in private life to connect to this appointment.

I'm not here to make conflicts, I like to understand things, discuss them and I always see further, rather than restricting myself to a simple game mode.

I do not want casual players to be added to this list. Only why not make a list that brings together all the communities, be it Competitive, Fast Games, Casual, Scenario, beginners, rather than always being a group of players, some of whom believe themselves above all and allow themselves to belittle others (Froyer for example), after he is young certainly, but that is not a reason.
----
Le mot perdre ne fait pas partie de mon dictionnaire, d'ailleurs je n'ai pas de dictionnaire !

ゆめ の ちから
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
08.06.2020 - 12:39
No one respects you or your french boys cause you only play a game with 6 of each other in it, and dominate, I Don't know why you weren't taken off the leader-board for sp in one game when the game contained like 9 made in France players. Also putting your elo on an alt is an equally suspect move.

Here is some Evidence from 5 minutes ago

Purple,Green, and Orange are all in the clan Supernova, and refuse to attack each-other, maybe they will start to now, to farm some SP. Its turn 7 and the only thing they have done is gangbang Laki, and Pavle , they haven't fought at all. Like I mean literally they have not touched each-other, this is a tournament game and this is clear evidence of collusion and I'm sure Laki and Pavle will agree with me this is a clear ally-fag. FFS orange is amassing a stack in Greece and just chilling up north while y'all gang-bang poor pavle, Im calling for your disqualification. You haven't even WFd each-other, come on make it less obvious next time.

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
09.06.2020 - 07:32
Hello Sphinx,

Firstly I did not cry on your post, it just makes me laugh to always see the same thing on such or such absurd classification which does not take into account all the database of players and all the communities, but I know it that you like to stay between you and believe yourself above others.

Let's come back to this wonderful post that you made us the ^^ I suspected that a post like this one will be born, I just could not say when it will appear. Because yes we are 3 of the same coalition in this final, wouahhhhh scandal, we each win our match in our pool, wouahhhhh double scandal, how did we do it, there is a plot somewhere !!

I should have made a screen of each turn and explain each of my movements to you, so that you stop believing such a thing (but I don't hold it against you and neither at Pavle, I can understand it, because when i saw the list of 6 participants for the final, it's the first thing I told myself, that people would believe such a thing, it's human and normal)
The worst comes from players putting a green thumb, without knowing the details of the game, but on some players I am not surprised, it proves to me their great intelligence ...

Here is the summary of each of my turns:

I specify that I play LB, finances are not kings with this strategy.

T1 Wall capital Denmark
T2 Attack Stockholm and Gothenburg
T3 I wanted to go from Stockolm to Helsinki, that was what I wanted to do, but Apocalypse had sent everything to North Russia in T2, so I didn't want to take the risk of going there, lest he sends his stock also, otherwise I would have lost everything General, armies and transport, defeat was assured. So I changed my plans, I went to Oslo with units from Gotembourg, then the rest to Berlin.
T4 From Berlin, I sent my stock to Warsaw General and army, Apocalypse lost several units on it and I took Latvia while breaking its capital wall in Belarus. Then I took Malmo.
T5 Several of my walls were destroyed by Apocalypse, From Warsaw I returned to Berlin and I defended my positions in Scandinavia to avoid losing my finances.
T6 I redid my walls, except in Sweden, because units of Apocalypse prevented me there. I capture on this turn Leipzig, Wroclaw and Krakow.
T7 The opportunity to take Austria with the General of YourLife presented itself, I was a little too far for the Capital of Apocalypse and to choose between a Capital with General and one without General the choice is quickly made, for this tournament, right?
T8 We will see the result of this round ... but you may be surprised if my attacks pass, but it does not matter. I can understand your doubts.

For the others I cannot explain their tricks and their choices to you, but you can be sure that there was nothing on their first 7 laps.
Whether you believe me or not, it will not change the fact that I am honest in telling you that.

After you say that I did not attack Hannibal, yes so what? you are in 1v1 facing him, where is my interest to go at the attack? or do you need help fighting it? you had to tell me that you weren't strong enough against him, I would have understood the thing better.
If I attack everyone goes without thinking, I can only endanger myself on other fronts and in addition to its, as I said above, I play LB in this game, so I do not can't make all my units, i have to make choices. Sorry to be careful.

In this game my goal was to stay quiet until T7 see T8, while taking a max of finance (I now have 1.5K I can finally do more interesting things, without putting myself in too much danger) and make my points on the last 2 turn, where is it wrong? I made the choice to play like this, cautiously as every time, because if you don't know it yet, I'm a slowroll player, I don't like Rush and games on small cards, but it doesn't is no secret.

Ah yes last thing, YourLife can always win a trophy, because it has scored more points than you and in this tournament if you have not read it, the players are rewarded compared to SP and not by staying alive at the end, so if you have less points than him in the end but you are in the last 3 and well the trophy you will not be allowed.
But to affirm what you said above, you must surely know this important rule, otherwise I would not understand why you would post this kind of commentary ...

In fact I think I should be sorry to be smarter than you, is that my crime?

For the elo, do not talk about something you do not know, like in this game, but it does not matter, stay in your little world and see no further.
----
Le mot perdre ne fait pas partie de mon dictionnaire, d'ailleurs je n'ai pas de dictionnaire !

ゆめ の ちから
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
09.06.2020 - 13:24
Написано от Kame Sennin Taz, 09.06.2020 at 07:32

you are a french coward criminal. i knew you french men would do something like this. no honor just like in world war 2 where french gave up. now french are cheating in a tournament... disgraceful!!!!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
09.06.2020 - 13:57
Why am I a coward?
I think most of you haven't even done half of what I've done in life, so I'm a coward, Let me laugh,
speech so easy behind his screen. Judge without knowing the person, well ^^
tell me where is the cheating?
rather than saying this, you are talking about World War II, do you at least know what was going on?
people accusing other people and being executed, what are you doing? you accuse without knowing people, well continue like this you will go far in life ...
you don't even know what you're talking about, so don't give moral lessons.
----

ゆめ の ちから
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
09.06.2020 - 17:59
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
09.06.2020 - 22:49
F, as in someone with a FUTURE

I DONT NEED SCHOOL
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.06.2020 - 00:35
Написано от Kame Sennin Taz, 09.06.2020 at 13:57

Why am I a coward?
I think most of you haven't even done half of what I've done in life, so I'm a coward, Let me laugh,
speech so easy behind his screen. Judge without knowing the person, well ^^
tell me where is the cheating?
rather than saying this, you are talking about World War II, do you at least know what was going on?
people accusing other people and being executed, what are you doing? you accuse without knowing people, well continue like this you will go far in life ...
you don't even know what you're talking about, so don't give moral lessons.

i will preface with the fact that i have done twice of you have done in life and you are a coward cheater!
the cheating is in the picture clearly all the french men are not attacking each other while you attack serbia and kill laki...
i do know world war 2 and i know you french surrender with no cahonas
i didnt accuse you i just said FACTS and LOGIC. i dont need to know people to know that they are cheaters and you have a reputation of cheating before so i know you are a big phony baloney
i have gone far in life further than you as a matter of fact
i will give a moral lesson because i have a conscious and cheating is unfair to other players shame on you for acting like you are not cheating!

shame on you for cheating!
shame on you for acting like you are not cheating!
shame on you for being a coward!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.06.2020 - 04:04
I still do not see where I am a cheater and a coward, but it does not matter, you must be unhappy or that something is wrong in your life to take it out on people like that.

You talk about France and the French, but do you know how the Americans are seen outside your country? in your place I would be silent ...

Otherwise I do not compare your life and mine, I do not know you I would not do such a thing. While you don't hesitate to do it ^^ it says a lot about the person ^^
I'm just saying that I've done and still do things that a lot of people probably wouldn't do, so being called a coward makes me laugh, if you knew ...

In any case YourLife was dead, so is it wrong? ah yes leave points to another player and well no, it does not work like that. I've never seen you play, but I think like everyone else that you were able to take advantage of the situation to make your task easier in games. Where is the bad in it? I don't see any.

Reputation of a cheater, if you want, it doesn't matter to me, just people who speak without knowing. But we can discuss it, I am open to all debate.
----

ゆめ の ちから
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.06.2020 - 11:24
I invite you to look at my profile and my victory history, and you will see for your info that I do not really get ally with the members of my clan.
Same for the SP farmer, look well I am not really, I do not play many games.
I am a Casual player, can we say that to this category of players? I don't think so, because a game can generally last 2 months, be careful the farmer ^^
I open more games, for the casual, beginner or mainstream community with rewards, than I play.
So, bad arguments again, but it does not matter guys, keep it up, one moment you may find something.
----

ゆめ の ちから
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.06.2020 - 17:32
Написано от Sphinx, 08.06.2020 at 12:39

No one respects you or your french boys cause you only play a game with 6 of each other in it, and dominate, I Don't know why you weren't taken off the leader-board for sp in one game when the game contained like 9 made in France players. Also putting your elo on an alt is an equally suspect move.

Here is some Evidence from 5 minutes ago

Purple,Green, and Orange are all in the clan Supernova, and refuse to attack each-other, maybe they will start to now, to farm some SP. Its turn 7 and the only thing they have done is gangbang Laki, and Pavle , they haven't fought at all. Like I mean literally they have not touched each-other, this is a tournament game and this is clear evidence of collusion and I'm sure Laki and Pavle will agree with me this is a clear ally-fag. FFS orange is amassing a stack in Greece and just chilling up north while y'all gang-bang poor pavle, Im calling for your disqualification. You haven't even WFd each-other, come on make it less obvious next time.

sad, but true
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
11.06.2020 - 12:18
 4nic
Someone should hide Taz's keyboard, slow down man aint nobody reading all that.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
12.06.2020 - 09:17
I would not need to use my keyboard, if so much shit was not written.
But it only seems to go in one direction.

Fortunately, there is real law and investigating in the real world, if not many more people, would be found guilty or executed for acts not committed.
With you we return to a time which is not so distant.
----

ゆめ の ちから
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
12.06.2020 - 12:11
So much that you open topics on me, you have nothing better to do, on this I leave you the cheersleaders of Sphinx ...
----

ゆめ の ちから
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
12.06.2020 - 17:24
Написано от Kame Sennin Taz, 12.06.2020 at 12:11

So much that you open topics on me, you have nothing better to do, on this I leave you the cheersleaders of Sphinx ...

Wait does sphinx have cheerleaders? Hey whats this shit I want some too
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
08.11.2021 - 13:17
The real ATWA MASTA LIST
----
A Lion does not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
08.11.2021 - 19:48
 Evic
How the fuck did i make this list
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
08.11.2021 - 19:51
List is invalid, Im not on there
----

TJM !!!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
08.11.2021 - 20:11
Написано от Palmitas, 06.06.2020 at 14:07

No Palmitas

no me

k tiem to cry
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.11.2021 - 07:54
Im s+
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.11.2021 - 09:42
B+ is very generous for me D
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.