Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 3   Посещава се от: 52 users
28.07.2021 - 20:48
Hello at war your favorite Echo here with a brilliant idea to host a 20 player map that fills for once I will be hosting a game of AFFC with a twist the winner and only ONE winner shall be rewarded with a cash prize of 5 dollars to anywhere (that I can buy online) or 500pc take your pick and if this goes well there will be more in the future long may atwar prosper as I throw money away to fill a map I want to play

rules/prize agreements
rule: all ranks are welcome but must follow map rules listed on the map. ROLEPLAY RULES
map: A feast of crows by Gilalad
time: this will be hosted on Saturday, July 31st at 2 pm
prize: the prize will be by one player but if he/she broke map rules then the second place receives the reward
GAME FAIL= no prize

also comment if you wish to play just in case it becomes full for no reason
----
they said play atwar,they said it would be fun,dam

We are not the same - I am a Martian
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
28.07.2021 - 23:12
Написано от Echoo, 28.07.2021 at 20:48

Hello at war your favorite Echo here with a brilliant idea to host a 20 player map that fills for once I will be hosting a game of AFFC with a twist the winner and only ONE winner shall be rewarded with a cash prize of 5 dollars to anywhere (that I can buy online) or 500pc take your pick and if this goes well there will be more in the future long may atwar prosper as I throw money away to fill a map I want to play

rules/prize agreements
rule: all ranks are welcome but must follow map rules listed on the map. ROLEPLAY RULES
map: A feast of crows by Gilalad
time: this will be hosted on Saturday, July 31st at 2 pm
prize: the prize will be by one player but if he/she broke map rules then the second place receives the reward
GAME FAIL= no prize

2 PM. What timezone.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
29.07.2021 - 09:12
Oof my bad i made this at like 1 am its 2pm NYC standard
----
they said play atwar,they said it would be fun,dam

We are not the same - I am a Martian
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.