Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 9   Посещава се от: 42 users
01.08.2021 - 12:53
Tá Éire aontaithe níos fearr

It is truly is our time.
Is Brexit harming your country in anyway? Are you surprised it's still taking this long to get finished?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
01.08.2021 - 18:49
Nope, I get to look forward to Canzuk.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
01.08.2021 - 20:41
Написано от Augustus Caesar, 01.08.2021 at 18:49

Nope, I get to look forward to Canzuk.

I don't see that working how everyone thinks it will.

How do you think it will work, have any links for it by any chance?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
01.08.2021 - 21:41
Написано от DeepFriedUnicorn, 01.08.2021 at 20:41

Can read about it here on Wikipedia though the real thing would likely be a little different. New Zealand & Australia already do most of what is proposed for Caznuk and it has worked pretty well for us so I suppose that is some supporting evidence.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CANZUK
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.08.2021 - 12:32
26+5= 31 sjsjsjsjsjsjsj
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.08.2021 - 20:17
Написано от 31TENGRI69, 02.08.2021 at 12:32

26+5= 31 sjsjsjsjsjsjsj

Nah, 26+6=1
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.08.2021 - 20:18
Написано от Augustus Caesar, 01.08.2021 at 21:41

Can read about it here on Wikipedia though the real thing would likely be a little different. New Zealand & Australia already do most of what is proposed for Caznuk and it has worked pretty well for us so I suppose that is some supporting evidence.

Aussie and NZ makes sense because they are geographically close. Although it may work for the rest. What if Scotland get independence and NI leaves?
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.08.2021 - 21:43
Написано от DeepFriedUnicorn, 02.08.2021 at 20:18

Написано от Augustus Caesar, 01.08.2021 at 21:41

Aussie and NZ makes sense because they are geographically close. Although it may work for the rest. What if Scotland get independence and NI leaves?

Then they can reap what they sow and miss out on the economic/defensive benefits. You know how easy it is for people to simply wake up and say "yeah im going to fly to the otherside of the planet" not to mention all our economic exclusion zones aren't that far apart because of oversea territories. You and other Europeans think this is some alternative to the European Union which is completely false, the UK and definitely all of us do not want a similar arrangement like that where it's all centralized in London. All Canzuk really is an agreement between 4 nations on certain factors that can improve each others countries. An Economic and Military alliance is the barebones of it and as I previously mentioned all 4 nations already do parts of the agreement anyway so there is supporting evidence for it all.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.08.2021 - 23:30
Написано от Augustus Caesar, 02.08.2021 at 21:43

I'm understanding I've read the Wiki too.
I thought about something like that for Scotland and Wales, if/when they become independent but revolves around Language, history, some economic advantages and Navy drills.

Forgot about the Overseas Territories
All your Antarctic research centers would benefit too. Any space agencies that would benefit? That would be interesting, taking the climate is different in all countries, Fruit and Veg could actually be somehow Cheaper and better. Potentially.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.