Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 103   Посещава се от: 216 users

Оригиналната публикация

Публикувано от Heinz_GuderianIQ, 09.12.2021 - 14:40
As a longtime member, I am always looking for ways to improve our community and encourage new members. I think that Scenarios Maps are an excellent complement to the standard World Maps and EU maps.

We should have Marathon-Scenario-Map Days a few days out of the week. On these days we pick one of the most popular Senario Map in a specific category and host only that same map in that category, all day, back to back. This way people can play the maps they like best.

I propose that we begin by testing this concept a few days a week, ie Thurday, Saturday, Sunday, or whatever combination of days. We would vote to host the most popular map in a given category (IE. WW1 / WW2, Ancient / Rise of Rome, Fantasy 3rd age / 4th age, ect). Then we simply rotate the category for the next Marathon-Map-Day and decide which scenario map to host for that day. We can use a poll perhapse?

Among the many benefits for hosting Marathon-Scenario-Map Days include;

1) Enjoy playing more and waiting less! - No more waiting around for an hour (or hours!) for a game to fill and start or fail because there are numerous other scenario maps being hosted.

2) Instant remake! -If game fails, there is instant remake, quick fill and start.

3) Develop familiarity and experience with a particular scenario map! -This is especially important to newer, up and coming scenario players. Most scenario maps are played on rare occasion, 1x every 2 weeks. This offers little hope of newer player participation because of the complexity of scenario maps, with particular events, unit types, and specific faction play styles.

4) Improve quantity and quality of Senario map players!

5) More actual games= more active community! -Guys let's face the fact, our community is not as active as it used to be. We are lucky to get more than 2 scenario map plays on a weekend, and more than 1 full entire game on a weekday, of course this is after waiting around all afternoon, after 2,3, or even 4 failed games for an actual game. This can only leads to less active members in the future.

6) (Feel free to add to this list? :-)

We can start hosting Marathon-Scenario-Map Days Thursday, Saturday, Sunday.

-Thursday -Ancient map: most popular map of the daily / weekly poll.

-Saturday -WW1 / WW2 category - (Fact is this catagory has the greatest amount of appeal to the scenario players in the community) most popular map of the weekly poll.

-Sunday- Fantasy Category - (most popular map of the weekly poll).

Please make your suggestions! Perhaps we can use a poll to have a final vote on which days to assign to which scenario maps. I would also assume we would need admin to support the concept.
23.12.2021 - 16:15
Написано от Heinz_GuderianIQ, 23.12.2021 at 14:22

Написано от ITSGG1122, 23.12.2021 at 13:08

Написано от Heinz_GuderianIQ, 23.12.2021 at 12:44

Написано от Tribune Aquila, 19.12.2021 at 10:32

Написано от Heinz_GuderianIQ, 17.12.2021 at 11:52

Not necessarily because there will be a rotation of category…. Not sure if you even read the post? :-)

As suggested, we will be rotating categories, and scenario maps to give an even chance for all the different maps. We can implement a poll, one week in advance, to choose the "Map of the day".

BTW I have to point out; you are a perfect example of one those most active high scenario players (you're here 7 days a week) who is only averaging 3-4 games a week -at best! (Long term average)

Heinz, it is a good idea. There are haters but they have pea brains

Agree, haters are gonna hate... Instead they should ask themselves what have they ever contributed to our community? What have they have done to give back or help / encourage newer members (like the way that I've seen you do on many occasions)? And maybe focus their efforts in this direction instead? (who knows what can happen, maybe we might get a more active and better quality community?)

this will just reduce activity, and anyone with 70iq above will understand it

I can see that you took it upon your self to respond to the post concerning "haters", knowing who you are (clearly a hater)... Very fitting of you to call everyone who agreed with the Marathon-Map-Day concept as having "less than 70 IQ"... Not impressed by your rank, your skill, your sportsmanship, or your IQ.

Speaking of a contribution to our community, you're just the opposite with your toxicity. I think this offers you more enjoyment than the actual game itself, as you clearly make a focused effort in this direction. In fact, a major contribution to the quality of our community would be achieved by banning you. Should this be my next forum topic?

Please do carry on. Ironic how well youre suiting to the word hater : D
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.12.2021 - 17:27
Написано от ITSGG1122, 23.12.2021 at 16:15

Написано от Heinz_GuderianIQ, 23.12.2021 at 14:22

Написано от ITSGG1122, 23.12.2021 at 13:08

Написано от Heinz_GuderianIQ, 23.12.2021 at 12:44

Написано от Tribune Aquila, 19.12.2021 at 10:32

Написано от Heinz_GuderianIQ, 17.12.2021 at 11:52

Not necessarily because there will be a rotation of category…. Not sure if you even read the post? :-)

As suggested, we will be rotating categories, and scenario maps to give an even chance for all the different maps. We can implement a poll, one week in advance, to choose the "Map of the day".

BTW I have to point out; you are a perfect example of one those most active high scenario players (you're here 7 days a week) who is only averaging 3-4 games a week -at best! (Long term average)

Heinz, it is a good idea. There are haters but they have pea brains

Agree, haters are gonna hate... Instead they should ask themselves what have they ever contributed to our community? What have they have done to give back or help / encourage newer members (like the way that I've seen you do on many occasions)? And maybe focus their efforts in this direction instead? (who knows what can happen, maybe we might get a more active and better quality community?)

this will just reduce activity, and anyone with 70iq above will understand it

I can see that you took it upon your self to respond to the post concerning "haters", knowing who you are (clearly a hater)... Very fitting of you to call everyone who agreed with the Marathon-Map-Day concept as having "less than 70 IQ"... Not impressed by your rank, your skill, your sportsmanship, or your IQ.

Speaking of a contribution to our community, you're just the opposite with your toxicity. I think this offers you more enjoyment than the actual game itself, as you clearly make a focused effort in this direction. In fact, a major contribution to the quality of our community would be achieved by banning you. Should this be my next forum topic?

Please do carry on. Ironic how well youre suiting to the word hater : D

Yes, you can expect that I will "carry on" on in bringing attention to your unacceptable behavior on here (especially your toxicity) and negative impact on our community. You deserve to be banned. But, I am getting off topic, as it relates here. So you can comment with regards to this on the subsequent future forum post.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.12.2021 - 17:39
OMG EVERYONE RUN, HE GONNA GET US BANNED!!!!

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.12.2021 - 18:58
 atWar_Official (Админ)
Forum-muted ITSGG1122 due to persistent trolling. Please try to be respectful to each other.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.12.2021 - 19:14

like my shopping cart?
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
24.12.2021 - 09:58
 Mobster (Мод)
It's really not cool to derail a topic like this. Heinz should write a summary of what has been discussed to focus back on to what's important, then we can continue from there.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
24.12.2021 - 11:31
Написано от Mobster, 24.12.2021 at 09:58

It's really not cool to derail a topic like this. Heinz should write a summary of what has been discussed to focus back on to what's important, then we can continue from there.

tl;dr Heinz wants to ban people from hosting whatever maps they want on the weekends and force them to only ever play whatever "popular" map has been assigned to that particular weekend, and people are calling him out on how that's a stupid idea.
----
Someone Better Than You
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
24.12.2021 - 18:17
Написано от Zephyrusu, 24.12.2021 at 11:31

Написано от Mobster, 24.12.2021 at 09:58

tl;dr Heinz wants to ban people from hosting whatever maps they want on the weekends and force them to only ever play whatever "popular" map has been assigned to that particular weekend, and people are calling him out on how that's a stupid idea.

As I have mentioned to you earlier, in a response to your comments about the "Marathon-Scenario-Map day" concept on this forum, "nothing is going to be set in stone, until the end of time..." It is a concept well worth experimenting with and to try something new for a change. Our community activity is decreasing compared to this time last year or year before... Just because something worked 10 years ago, or 1 year ago doesn't mean its going to work for another 10 years or even 1 year. This means we also need to experiment with making some changes, even for the sake of new member engagement and new activity!

It seems like those who are calling the concept a "stupid idea" are the ones who are stuck in their old ways… Their mentality is doing little to support the newer member base or to help our community activity. However, if we keep an open mind we might have an actual debate here?

Now, can you please go from focusing on "Heinz" back to focusing on the concept being discussed; the "Marathon-Scenario-Map Days"? Again, I think you need to revisit the original post just to refresh your memory on what was originally suggested…

Let's begin by discussing the main reasons why you along with the others are calling the "Marathon-Scenario-Map days "a stupid idea".

1) For some reason you're worried that you won't play the same maps you are already playing now…
The exact opposite argument can be made. In fact there is a strong likelihood that the same maps you are playing now will be played more often instead!* Speaking from experience, newer scenario players will want to play these scenario maps once they develop familiarity and experience with a particular scenario map (such as your map, which I happen to like BTW)!

Yesterday I spectated the full game of your map, LotR: Shadow over Rhun", being played for the 1st time. It was the one and ONLY game of the entire day! (not this map, but any scenario map… sadly) The remake failed- along with all the other diffrent maps that were attempted to be hosted…

However, newer players (regardless of rank) have difficulty acclimating to scenario events, units types, unit stats, ect. They need to play / spectate a few games before they get a good grasp. Running "Marathon-Scenario-Map" days offers them this opportunity. *If your map was selected as Thursday's" Marathon-Scenario-Map" of the day (Category - Fantasy), it would have been much more likely to have more than 1 play for the entire day, not to mention be the one and only game for the whole day…

2) There is a very good chance that it would also have been played the following "regular day" (ie today) since it would have generated interest among players / spectators. The main point here is that it would likely get more play time, not less.

People also think it's a "stupid idea" because members will vote for the "older popular maps" Once again- just the opposite. Why? Because the older community base is no longer as active to have a majority.

Among the other main arguments voiced was; "people who are not interested in playing the Marathon-Scenario-Map for that day won't show up.... it's a stupid idea" -Once again, just the opposite argument can be made here. Other people who are fans of the selected Map for the Marathon Scenario Map day, who engaged in voting for it, will show up instead. In fact, it is very likely that they will set aside time to show up on that day! This will translate into creating much more activity in the community than there currently is.

Once again let's all keep an open mind and look for ways on how to improve our community, to continue in supporting members and the game, Thank you.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.12.2021 - 06:37
Написано от Heinz_GuderianIQ, 24.12.2021 at 18:17

1) For some reason you're worried that you won't play the same maps you are already playing now…
The exact opposite argument can be made. In fact there is a strong likelihood that the same maps you are playing now will be played more often instead!* Speaking from experience, newer scenario players will want to play these scenario maps once they develop familiarity and experience with a particular scenario map (such as your map, which I happen to like BTW)!

Literally the opposite. I don't want to play the same maps I am already playing. Some days I feel like playing Wars of Religion, other times I don't, sometimes I want to play an ancient map that hasn't been played in years. In addition I rarely play the same map two times in a row, when I play one map I want to remake something different afterwards. By fixing every weekend to a single map you basically ensure I'll only play a single game that entire week, because games don't fill in weekdays and I don't want to spend the entire weekend playing just one map.
----
Someone Better Than You
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.12.2021 - 15:32
Написано от Zephyrusu, 25.12.2021 at 06:37

Написано от Heinz_GuderianIQ, 24.12.2021 at 18:17

Literally the opposite. I don't want to play the same maps I am already playing. Some days I feel like playing Wars of Religion, other times I don't, sometimes I want to play an ancient map that hasn't been played in years. In addition I rarely play the same map two times in a row, when I play one map I want to remake something different afterwards. By fixing every weekend to a single map you basically ensure I'll only play a single game that entire week, because games don't fill in weekdays and I don't want to spend the entire weekend playing just one map.

Not exactly sure what you mean when you say "Literally the opposite"..... I am assuming that you are referring to your personal preferences (ie playing a different map each and every single time?) Instead of making a counter argument to the fact "that there is a strong likelihood that the same maps you are playing now will be played more often instead!" The main point here is- yes "there strong likelihood that the same maps you are playing now will be played more often instead!" and no, not as you suggest "literally the opposite" (as it refers to the argument in discussion)…. As far as personal preferences are concerned; well where do we even start with that one?

This is one of the major causes of games failing… People host multiple maps at the same time, given their individual "preferences". Members then begin "flipping and flopping" from one map to another and consequently failing both or all maps in the process of being hosted before any of them start! This is something we see happening continually. At this point the overall waiting time for games to start is outweighing actual play time. Eventually this becomes demoralizing and is one of the contributing factors to the decline of our active community base. Furthermore, this trend of a declining active community base subsequently leads to a worsening of the situation [less active players = less games] & [less games = less active players]..... Perhaps some form of structure and organization is missing here? Would a common consensus make things a lot more functional for everyone?

"Sometimes I want to play an ancient map that hasn't been played in years" - You can try hosting this on a regular day, or suggest it in as a map option for the Marathon-Map-day. I am sure many of us would agree that there are way too many maps in ratio to the active community base for such particular preferences. However, I will also add that we have a very large in-active member base (in the hundreds). If we are able to entice a small portion of our older and inactive member base to return, it would allow us to host and play multiple maps simultaneously (as was the case years ago).

"When I play one map I want to remake something different afterwards" - At this point, this is no longer working, given the high number of games that are failing to start, or during choosing... Sorry, but again, the facts speak for themselves….

"By fixing every weekend to a single map you basically ensure I'll only play a single game that entire week"- NOT what's being suggested (for the 5th time I once again invite you to re-visit the original post).

"Some days I feel like playing Wars of Religion, other times I don't, sometimes I want to play an ancient map that hasn't been played in years." - The post clearly mentions we will be 'rotating' categories' (ie Ancient Map, Fantasy, ect) for this exact reason, so that we will offer a chance for a variety of map plays.

At this point, let's please try to be a little more open minded and constructive?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.12.2021 - 16:30
Please chill out guys you aren't even arguing over anything important
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.12.2021 - 20:50
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
25.12.2021 - 22:24
 Evic
Eh, given the state of atwar now i wouldnt mind trying this
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.12.2021 - 14:16
Написано от Evic, 25.12.2021 at 22:24

You right but better for the guys on both First order and The_Empire to not intervent on this (including those "supporters" on both of those coalitions....to keep as minimum toxicity as many we know from all of their memebers (empirez included, phyrrus, gigi, sitrivann, etc).
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.12.2021 - 20:50
Написано от Marcos_VzR, 26.12.2021 at 14:16

You right but better for the guys on both First order and The_Empire to not intervent on this (including those "supporters" on both of those coalitions....to keep as minimum toxicity as many we know from all of their memebers (empirez included, phyrrus, gigi, sitrivann, etc).

don't forget eph and therealnooble
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.12.2021 - 22:37

Stay dead rper xaxaxaxaxaxa
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
26.12.2021 - 22:47
Why not just implement a marathon game every couple of days to promote more nub friendly games (especialy for people who dont have premium) but without restricting us premium players from having the ability to host another map if we want too (some of us bought lifetime premium instead of just general pack because we wanted the ability to host whatever/whenever we want lol..
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
27.12.2021 - 09:25
Написано от Tokugawa, 23.12.2021 at 19:14

like my shopping cart?

wait how u send gif to here?
----
Throughout heaven and earth, i alone am the honored one
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
28.12.2021 - 11:53

So you felt there was reason to repeat yourself after posting this exact same message before.... once again? As mentioned earlier, can we please keep things constructive? (This goes for you as well Siri, no need display immature behavior here) -Thank you
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
28.12.2021 - 12:00
Написано от sirivann, 26.12.2021 at 22:47

Why not just implement a marathon game every couple of days to promote more nub friendly games (especialy for people who dont have premium) but without restricting us premium players from having the ability to host another map if we want too (some of us bought lifetime premium instead of just general pack because we wanted the ability to host whatever/whenever we want lol..

Please refrence the posts above posted on; 24.12.2021 - 18:17 and 25.12.2021 - 15:32 in response to Zephyrusu... Then feel free to share your input (Please remember to post in a mature and constructive manner :-)
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
28.12.2021 - 12:45
Написано от Heinz_GuderianIQ, 28.12.2021 at 11:53

So you felt there was reason to repeat yourself after posting this exact same message before.... once again? As mentioned earlier, can we please keep things constructive? (This goes for you as well Siri, no need display immature behavior here) -Thank you

You dont even make constructuive dialog, you're only a kiddo pretending to know the game when this year we had great losses and looks like you dont even care about that. In order to try to get this propossal go to admins/supporters, they need to know where the toxic players are (those toxic clans i have menctioned earlier).
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
28.12.2021 - 12:58
Написано от Heinz_GuderianIQ, 28.12.2021 at 12:00

Please refrence the posts above posted on; 24.12.2021 - 18:17 and 25.12.2021 - 15:32 in response to Zephyrusu... Then feel free to share your input (Please remember to post in a mature and constructive manner :-)

man fuck off
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
29.12.2021 - 22:57
Написано от sirivann, 28.12.2021 at 12:58

....(some of us bought lifetime premium instead of just general pack because we wanted the ability to host whatever/whenever we want lol..

man fuck off

By the way, this website costs money to host. Unlike hosting your "games" which are free for you, it probably costs many hundreds of dollars per month to host this site. Just so you know, you having "bought premium", ages ago, is presently contributing nothing towards the upkeep costs of maintaining and hosting this site.... At this point, you are also clearly doing little to support up and coming new players or our community in general (it seems just the opposite)...

You act as a gatekeeper, preventing new members from transitioning into scenario maps, instead of showing them support, or giving back to our community in anyway (ie. explaining, teaching, instead of bragging of your "rank", and "skills", not to mention trolling or banning players)... Did it ever occur to you that maybe you are discouraging newer members who would consider purchasing sp for upgrades or purchasing premium membership?

How many people have the likes of you and your behavior discouraged from them doing so? (I wonder, does it even matter to you if newer players support the game by making purchases?)
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
29.12.2021 - 23:12
Написано от Heinz_GuderianIQ, 29.12.2021 at 22:57

By the way, this website costs money to host. Unlike hosting your "games" which are free for you, it probably costs many hundreds of dollars per month to host this site. Just so you know, you having "bought premium", ages ago, is presently contributing nothing towards the upkeep costs of maintaining and hosting this site.... At this point, you are also clearly doing little to support up and coming new players or our community in general (it seems just the opposite)...

You act as a gatekeeper, preventing new members from transitioning into scenario maps, instead of showing them support, or giving back to our community in anyway (ie. explaining, teaching, instead of bragging of your "rank", and "skills", not to mention trolling or banning players)... Did it ever occur to you that maybe you are discouraging newer members who would consider purchasing sp for upgrades or purchasing premium membership?

How many people have the likes of you and your behavior discouraged from them doing so? (I wonder, does it even matter to you if newer players support the game by making purchases?)

Let that matters be managed by Dave (the game owner if you have missed that, with you obviously superioir intellect) and stop putting your nose in topics you don't even know man. Reality hurts.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
30.12.2021 - 00:32

....(some of us bought lifetime premium instead of just general pack because we wanted the ability to host whatever/whenever we want lol..

man fuck off

NO WAY THE GAME COST MONEY TO HOST? so what? its called lifetime premium for a reason, if you dont like that the game offered that in exchange for money then go complain to the games owner not to fucking me lmao,

Oh noes ive discourged trolls and noobs like you from playing my games, my heart aches for them all, I have given loads of players chances to play scenario games, if they can wall and comunicate then they are most of the time allowed to learn and given tips, but then theirs players like you that we let play just to end up with a player not even being able to do the basic which is walling your cities causing the game to fail. Im supposed to be feel bad about not leting people like you troll my game a second time? yea okay buddy xD.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
30.12.2021 - 01:36
Siri is right playing with noobs is just annoying and not fun at all, its legit a reason to kick them from your games.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
30.12.2021 - 11:22
Написано от sirivann, 30.12.2021 at 00:32

man fuck off

NO WAY THE GAME COST MONEY TO HOST? so what? its called lifetime premium for a reason, if you dont like that the game offered that in exchange for money then go complain to the games owner not to fucking me lmao,

Oh noes ive discourged trolls and noobs like you from playing my games, my heart aches for them all, I have given loads of players chances to play scenario games, if they can wall and comunicate then they are most of the time allowed to learn and given tips, but then theirs players like you that we let play just to end up with a player not even being able to do the basic which is walling your cities causing the game to fail. Im supposed to be feel bad about not leting people like you troll my game a second time? yea okay buddy xD.

atWar is a free to play game -
i found this on FAQ guide,so let them take care on how to pay the money
----
Throughout heaven and earth, i alone am the honored one
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
30.12.2021 - 13:22
Написано от sirivann, 30.12.2021 at 00:32

man fuck off

"NO WAY THE GAME COST MONEY TO HOST? so what?" - That say's it all about you... It seems you're too narrow minded to see the context of my message to you? I was attempting to point out that you, being among one of the highest ranking scenario players (and among the oldest I am sure), would come to realize that perhaps you should think of contributing something back to our community (especially now with community activity decreasing). Yes, supporting our community = supporting the actual game itself.

However, encouraging new members and supporting the game seems like a lost cause to discuss with you. It seems your too narrow minded to see past your own amusements. You can't really be bothered to make any form of accommodation to newer members in your personal games that you host, or in our general community.

Unfortunately, being as immature and narrow sighted as you are, you're unable to see how supporting an active community that leads to this game thriving will surely benefit you, along with our entire community, especially in the long run...
Are you also to narrow minded and narrow sighted to see that our community activity is decreasing year over year? What does this mean in the long run (for you)?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
30.12.2021 - 15:43

"NO WAY THE GAME COST MONEY TO HOST? so what?" - That say's it all about you... It seems you're too narrow minded to see the context of my message to you? I was attempting to point out that you, being among one of the highest ranking scenario players (and among the oldest I am sure), would come to realize that perhaps you should think of contributing something back to our community (especially now with community activity decreasing). Yes, supporting our community = supporting the actual game itself.

However, encouraging new members and supporting the game seems like a lost cause to discuss with you. It seems your too narrow minded to see past your own amusements. You can't really be bothered to make any form of accommodation to newer members in your personal games that you host, or in our general community.

Unfortunately, being as immature and narrow sighted as you are, you're unable to see how supporting an active community that leads to this game thriving will surely benefit you, along with our entire community, especially in the long run...
Are you also to narrow minded and narrow sighted to see that our community activity is decreasing year over year? What does this mean in the long run (for you)?

Lmao why do i have to contribute the way u want, who the fuck are you? ill waste my time teaching only upcoming scenario players who arent total failures like you and in test/balancing the new scenario maps that come from those in the scenario players discord. Apart from that i dont owe the game or anyone else anything just like no one owes shit to me.

Narrow minded, is you trying to implement somthing which will push more of the older players to play less, narrow minded is you thinking that we will allow a noob like you to troll our games twice instead of kicking you after the first, narrow minded is you thinking this retarded idea of yours is supposidly gonna be what atwar is missing and save us lmao.

As for me not being able to see past my own amusements, thats hilarious, i had no idea i wasnt supposed to play a online game to be amused lol.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
30.12.2021 - 20:20
Написано от sirivann, 30.12.2021 at 15:43

Lmao why do i have to contribute the way u want, who the fuck are you? ill waste my time teaching only upcoming scenario players who arent total failures like you and in test/balancing the new scenario maps that come from those in the scenario players discord. Apart from that i dont owe the game or anyone else anything just like no one owes shit to me.

Narrow minded, is you trying to implement somthing which will push more of the older players to play less, narrow minded is you thinking that we will allow a noob like you to troll our games twice instead of kicking you after the first, narrow minded is you thinking this retarded idea of yours is supposidly gonna be what atwar is missing and save us lmao.

As for me not being able to see past my own amusements, thats hilarious, i had no idea i wasnt supposed to play a online game to be amused lol.

All of the numerous points that have been outlined by the supporters of the Marathon-Map-Day concept are based on 'facts', which support their arguments...

Instead of making a counter argument to any 'fact' or point, all you have done is give us your personal (negative) 'opinion', ie. calling it "retarded". Not once have you made any valid 'fact' based argument, on any of the numerous points outlined regarding the concept. The one and only 'fact' that you continue to bring up is that I failed "to wall all my cities"; which was a single incident, in single a game, where I was in that map for the 1st time, playing a very large faction. You have mentioned this same thing 4 times already as a counter argument... And if that's not being "narrow minded" I don't know what is….

Aside from this same only 'fact', which you keep saying over and over again, you also continue to make this personal. You keep using trash talk by calling me names and a "total failure".... (I'm not impressed)

"i dont owe the game or anyone else anything just like no one owes shit to me." - yeah, it's funny how you didn't use the word "community" here to describe your point, but it's obvious you don't have any sense for the meaning of that word...

"You're trying to implement something which will push more of the older players to play less" -This is your 'opinion'. There have been several valid points made here, by using 'facts', which make a solid case for the opposite, including by 'older members'. On the flip side, it seems that the select few who are calling the concept a "retarded idea", seem to be stuck in their old (toxic) ways, who's mentality is doing little to support the newer member base or to help our community activity, who might end up playing less... This will only serve to benefit the game (its revenue) and the community activity.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.