Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 1   Посещава се от: 14 users
10.02.2022 - 03:53
I'm the opposite of a conspiracy theorist. I do not believe in any conspiracy theory, and I was very hesitant about this. But it's pretty obvious to me, at this point, that Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castro's son.

If it was only the pictures for evidence, I wouldn't believe it at all. But as it turns out, Trudeau's "father" was old and infertile despite trying to have multiple sons his whole life. Furthermore, he visited the Caribbean with his wife in 1971. Justin Trudeau was born 9 months later. Specifically, they visited several islands in the Caribbean including one that they "refused to disclose to reporters." Trudeau's "father" and mother visited Cuba on many official visits in subsequent years and always celebrated Castro, which actually caused a lot of tension between Canada and the US (Justin Trudeau's "father" was Prime Minister of Canada at the time). The fact that they refused to disclose their visit to the "Caribbean island" in 1971 gives liberals every excuse to cover for him under the idea that there isn't any "real" evidence... what other freaking island could they have went to in 1971 that would warrant nondisclosure while every other island was perfectly OK to disclose?

https://medium.com/@leibowitt/of-course-fidel-castro-is-justin-trudeaus-dad-nobody-has-debunked-anything-4db6fc8a9042

----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.