Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 11   Посещава се от: 63 users
02.11.2023 - 12:56
At this time it is likely most teams have experienced Epic's consistently dirty play. When players have no respect firstly for themselves, and their opponents the solution is simple, cease playing games with them. They will eventually have no choice but to just duel each other and play dirty tricks on each other, exit game, or belatedly realize that playing without cheating is possible. 3 Clans are already willing to do so, the rest just need to join.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.11.2023 - 13:45
Since you badmouthed me the last night and accused me of serb walling and now even made the thread against Epic Clan (which I feel it's just against me personally, may be wrong) I decided to summon proof of the last night and expect you to do the same.

But since I like to think of myself as being moral and because I considered your clanmates (since you're summa cum laude as well and founder of the Apprentice) my friends I decided to ask Sascha to delete the CW in question. As I said that to bladeoshadow and before Sascha could respond, he told me I should not delete the CW. Respecting his wishes and thinking I did not do anything wrong I decided not to do that, before I ask Sascha to define serbwall of which I was accused.

If you or anybody else feel the need to boycot me or anyone else on this game I support that. That is your right, after all this is a game and no one should be forced to play with or against whom they wish not to
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.11.2023 - 14:27
Написано от DJ003, 02.11.2023 at 12:56

At this time it is likely most teams have experienced Epic's consistently dirty play. When players have no respect firstly for themselves, and their opponents the solution is simple, cease playing games with them. They will eventually have no choice but to just duel each other and play dirty tricks on each other, exit game, or belatedly realize that playing without cheating is possible. 3 Clans are already willing to do so, the rest just need to join.

Stop crying noob. You even abandoned your own coalition to rot it lolz.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.11.2023 - 14:50
 Sascha (Мод)
Isn't that technically the same thing that people do to ukraine players as turkey when they break the wall and bigwall around it to stop ukr from reinforcing as prep for a rush? that's why you leave wfs in between 1 turn before the reinforcement turn to be sure you can reach it during the reinforcement turn no? to me this seems somewhat predictable
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
02.11.2023 - 14:57
Get good
----
hi
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.11.2023 - 04:04
 Zone
This looks perfectly fine.
Like Ukraine big wall as Turk I agree.
----
Only the Braves
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
04.11.2023 - 06:25
In my opinion it looks tecnically legal. But being honests its the same concept as serbwall. Bigwalling its fine, but at least do it once cap is open...
As i said in yesterdays cw with us, when the same thing occurred, at least do it t3, not t2.
Of course there is counter play to that, but being honest again, as devil's advocate, your single unit you place to wf and avoid that, may be far from the point your opponent decide to put the extreme units of the line wall. But i guess, as most things in the game, its about a convention, a common agreement on what is legal and what is not. I personally think that to make the game more interesting and beautifull it should be less based about a bigwall and a caprush, that is tencically legal but honestly bypass the official rule, but then again its just about common agreement (as boycotting itself is).
Cheers
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
05.11.2023 - 15:22
Paradox won't join that boycott of Epic Clan.

Here is the most simple reasoning:
- Not a serbwall
- This is classic bigwall

It is something that happens in competitive east games since ever on Ukraine and on Turk both.
Also, one period it was happening alot on France (especially in 2v2 games when UK would break Paris wall and bigwall around it). I've seen it being done on Spain as well in cws. Not only seen, but felt it on my own skin hehe.

Swans knew to be a dickhead before, but these false accusations of cheating, dirtyplays and public calling on boycott with no evidence are the only dirty play I see here
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
05.11.2023 - 17:58
Honestly thought you were better than this DJ
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
07.11.2023 - 23:44
Написано от Lev Davidovic, 04.11.2023 at 06:25

In my opinion it looks tecnically legal. But being honests its the same concept as serbwall. Bigwalling its fine, but at least do it once cap is open...
As i said in yesterdays cw with us, when the same thing occurred, at least do it t3, not t2.
Of course there is counter play to that, but being honest again, as devil's advocate, your single unit you place to wf and avoid that, may be far from the point your opponent decide to put the extreme units of the line wall. But i guess, as most things in the game, its about a convention, a common agreement on what is legal and what is not. I personally think that to make the game more interesting and beautifull it should be less based about a bigwall and a caprush, that is tencically legal but honestly bypass the official rule, but then again its just about common agreement (as boycotting itself is).
Cheers

I like what lev said. technically legal, but I don't quite feel right about it. I just don't like the idea of a players cap being walled, and the turn changes and not only is the cap wall broken but your enemy has walled your cap too. Like lev said, just break the wall t2, and big wall it t3. Doesn't feel like it should be done the same turn.

I've already spoken to swans and I'm not boycotting epic clan. Just sharing my feelings on it with the community. As with everything else, its all about the competitive community agreeing on the rules. I'm glad we can have this discorse.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
09.11.2023 - 19:50
Competitive scene.. theres no competition tho
----
hi
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.