Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 16   Посещава се от: 651 users
06.10.2012 - 08:45
I just started playing, and I generally like to start out as S. Korea. I have been using NC as my strat; it really helps expanding out on the first turn, capping N.K., Japan, and China South East in the first turn. However, after the first three turns, it seems to lose some steam, and I generally don't fare well in the land battles. Should I purchase imperialist and start using that, or is there a better strat for S. Korea? Any help would be appreciated.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
06.10.2012 - 09:41
Imperialist is more of a strat for poor countries. Try Sky Menace with South Korea.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
06.10.2012 - 10:12
AlexMeza
Профилът е изтрит.
Imperialist is really good but I didn't try it in world games yet. Try Master of Stealth Germany it's amazing.Or UK MoS.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
06.10.2012 - 13:20
MoS Germany=ownage
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
06.10.2012 - 13:34
Imperialist is a good choice for South Korea. So is Sky Menace and guerrilla warfare, but I recommend imperialist for your rank it's cheap and easy.

Here are some stats for attacking neutral countries using imperialist.

- 6 tanks beats 8 militia
- 13 infantry beats 8 militia

- 1 tanks and 1 infantry beats 1 militia
- 2 tanks beats 2 militia
- 3 tanks beats 3 militia
- 4 tanks beats 4 militia
- 4 tanks beats 5 militia
- 5 tanks beats 6 militia
- 5 or 6 tanks beats 7 militia

- 2 or 3 infantry beats 1 militia
- 4 infantry beats 2 militia
- 5 infantry beats 3 militia
- 7 infantry beats 4 militia
- 9 infantry beats 5 militia
- 10 infantry beats 6 militia
- 11 infantry beats 7 militia

With imperialist South Korea you should easily be able to get China North, China Northeast and North Korea week 1. Try to practice that expansion in-game and substitute the cities and countries you attack to improve it. You can also get Japan with 8 infantry and 7 tanks in a sea transport.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
07.10.2012 - 04:52
Написано от learster, 06.10.2012 at 09:41

Imperialist is more of a strat for poor countries. Try Sky Menace with South Korea.

not really, try getting all of europe with imperialist, then spam 100's of bombers at asia, you will always have tons and tons of money, auto producing bombers in the entire of the middle east as well as the balkands will out-spam asia SM for sure.

also i would prefer IMP korea over SM korea, IMP has much less upkeep for militia and also your bombers so you can end up spamming more bombers, and if you can hold india lol gg.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
08.10.2012 - 09:41
Написано от nonames, 07.10.2012 at 04:52

not really, try getting all of europe with imperialist, then spam 100's of bombers at asia, you will always have tons and tons of money, auto producing bombers in the entire of the middle east as well as the balkands will out-spam asia SM for sure.

also i would prefer IMP korea over SM korea, IMP has much less upkeep for militia and also your bombers so you can end up spamming more bombers, and if you can hold india lol gg.

How do I auto produce units, and is it a good idea to keep it on? Seems like it might mess up income.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
08.10.2012 - 09:47
I have been taking N. Korea, Japan, and China SE on the first turn, should I be going for N. Korea, China North and China NE on the first turn instead? Generally the three I go for are all wide open on turn one, so I go for them. It seems like the northern territories will be open longer than the southern in most games. If I take S. Korea, people usually start around Thialand or Tiawan. It seems rare to have someone else start in Northern areas, all though it does happen from time to time.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
08.10.2012 - 18:24
Написано от IRuleAll77, 08.10.2012 at 09:47

I have been taking N. Korea, Japan, and China SE on the first turn, should I be going for N. Korea, China North and China NE on the first turn instead? Generally the three I go for are all wide open on turn one, so I go for them. It seems like the northern territories will be open longer than the southern in most games. If I take S. Korea, people usually start around Thialand or Tiawan. It seems rare to have someone else start in Northern areas, all though it does happen from time to time.

Getting Japan is a good income booster, however I would get China North instead of China Southeast.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
12.10.2012 - 01:59
Написано от tophat, 08.10.2012 at 18:24

Написано от IRuleAll77, 08.10.2012 at 09:47

Getting Japan is a good income booster, however I would get China North instead of China Southeast.

tophats is genius
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.12.2012 - 00:05
Написано от nonames, 07.10.2012 at 04:52

Not really. an SM bomber has -30 cost anyways, so a bomber made with SM costs as much as a bomber made with Imp. Also the imp. gives a negative bonus to bomber attack, and SM gives a +2 bonus, which leads to two armies of bombers, one at 5 attack and one at 8, that cost the same. You must also take into account the fact that the air units also move faster, and that the air transports are MUCH cheaper under the SM strategy than compared to IMP. Granted, you'll have more income due to the home countries' militia/infantry not costing as much, but as far as auto-producing bombers are concerned, SM beats Imp. any day.
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.01.2016 - 13:49
цитирам:

Imperialist is best with very poor countries like africa. next time i play ill screenshot my success!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.01.2016 - 18:03
Написано от Rickieboss, 18.01.2016 at 13:49

Imperialist is best with very poor countries like africa. next time i play ill screenshot my success!

Bro, pls look at the date of the post before commenting
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.01.2016 - 15:52
Ohh....
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
29.01.2016 - 08:22
Wow nice
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
24.02.2016 - 04:15
This post is old enough. The mods should probably lock it.
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.