Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 9   Посещава се от: 38 users
06.03.2011 - 04:10
When a game is restricted to 6 players, 7 could be in game.

When you log and hit join the same turn, the game only check the players already playing, not the ones joining.

It's the same with team games.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
06.03.2011 - 09:13
I'v seen it happen a few times.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
30.03.2011 - 11:57
I am not sure whether this is going to be fixed or not?

It can happen in the game lobby I know, but I think also more than the max players can connect during the game as long as there is one open spot. So at 7/8, 3 players could connect so they are in country selection stage if they all do it on the same turn.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
30.03.2011 - 13:23
Ive seen what guest said happen a few times, really annoying because ussually the map is already full.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
30.03.2011 - 14:24
 Amok (Админ)
Написано от Guest14502, 30.03.2011 at 11:57

I am not sure whether this is going to be fixed or not?

It can happen in the game lobby I know, but I think also more than the max players can connect during the game as long as there is one open spot. So at 7/8, 3 players could connect so they are in country selection stage if they all do it on the same turn.

I thought I fixed all this in one of the recent updates (sorry, always forget to write an update).
Let me know if it's still an issue.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
30.03.2011 - 20:29
 Acquiesce (Мод)
Happens constantly to me. Not that it's really that big a deal.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
30.03.2011 - 20:47
Happens, but not much of an issue. Would be nice if you can fix it, though.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
31.03.2011 - 02:38
 Amok (Админ)
Написано от Psychostick, 30.03.2011 at 20:47

Happens, but not much of an issue. Would be nice if you can fix it, though.

Well that's what I'm saying, I fixed it some time ago. Did this still occur recently?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
31.03.2011 - 17:10
I am pretty sure this is fixed for joining mid game. The only thing I would add is its confusing now because in the lobby it shows a game as 7/10, but then really its full if 3 players have connected but not joined. It doesnt appear to count them in the lobby. Anyways, not a big deal because its fixed as soon as they join so only lasts one turn.

I haven't tested whether more than the max can still enter a game in the lobby before it starts and end up exceeding player limit that way.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.