Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 4   Посещава се от: 35 users
20.12.2012 - 09:26
I'm sorry if this is a noobish question, but how do I clone somebody else's custom map? I've made my own U.S. Civil War map, however, because of the map background that I used, and my slight incompetency at making straight lines, many have reccomended that I use Ezzatam's MEGA USA map as a background for my map. However, I do not want to simply make a scenario off of his map, as I would like to edit some country borders, add/delete/move cities, and redistribute the income of states to make it more period accurate. Unfortunately, when I look at his map with attempts to clone it, I am only given the options of making a map preset, and making a scenario off of it, although it does show me clones of the map that others made. Do I have to be made a collaborator for the map or something for me to be able to clone it?
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.12.2012 - 09:37
 Amok (Админ)
Cloning option must be enabled by the map creator for other users to be able to clone it.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.12.2012 - 12:33
Well I saw that other people had made clones of the map. Perhaps he disabled it after the clones were made?
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.12.2012 - 10:22
Написано от zombiekiller, 20.12.2012 at 12:33

Well I saw that other people had made clones of the map. Perhaps he disabled it after the clones were made?

If you want to clone map of ezzatam ask he, and if you have luck he allows to clone during some minutes.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.