Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 17   Посещава се от: 85 users
10.03.2011 - 00:54
Idea: on your build units screen add an aditional option saying (Specials). you spend Ingame SP for stuff like units,stratagys,leaders,generals ect. here. The list is endless and a great way to try out new ideas for the programers and players. SP spent ingame is not subtracted from your endgame total and you can only spend the SP you earn durring the current game here.
Example:

(INGAME) you earn 30sp. you spend it to buy a few missle from the specials chart to launch at your oponents.
After the game is over your total sp is gained as normal. but now you can unlock Special abilitys, units or stratagys that will apear on your specials list avalable during your ingame battles.
Say you buy the special ability for +1 Att infentry stratagy. now during the next game if you win enuff sp you can give all your infentry +1 attack for the rest of that game.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.03.2011 - 18:27
I'm not realy getting what you mean here, other than spending in-game sp for no reason...
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.03.2011 - 20:54
Im saying you can Buy units not avalable or stratagys not avalable or other things. Durring the game with the SP you get durring the game. But it dont count as gone when the game is over. Think like 3SP=1nuke or 2 legionares or 3 helecopters ect.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.03.2011 - 21:02
Написано от UrlanderPendragon, 10.03.2011 at 20:54

Im saying you can Buy units not avalable or stratagys not avalable or other things. Durring the game with the SP you get durring the game. But it dont count as gone when the game is over. Think like 3SP=1nuke or 2 legionares or 3 helecopters ect.

That would be way too overpowered though, 1sp=nuke? crazy. And it would e veen more overpowered considering your usualy only supposed to have 1 strat. per game, ' not sure if switching is against the rules, but it wouldn't doubt it. And never will you be able to "buy" rare units, their called 'rare' units for the sole rwason that they're rare. So overall, this idea sounds way too overpowered, and unfair.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.03.2011 - 21:43
This game already has an in-game currency
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.03.2011 - 21:49
Написано от fskchap, 10.03.2011 at 21:43

This game already has an in-game currency

I think he means to spend sp on added benefits for different units and strategys, while in-game
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
10.03.2011 - 23:11
Exactly. im also using those things as examples. the idea is only an idea but Not thought out on how much SP should you pay to buy 1 nuke or a Plasma trooper or something crazy like that.
Some of the things i would like to buy is +1 defence units +! att units things like that
----
Where's the BEEF!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
11.03.2011 - 10:39
Написано от UrlanderPendragon, 10.03.2011 at 23:11

Exactly. im also using those things as examples. the idea is only an idea but Not thought out on how much SP should you pay to buy 1 nuke or a Plasma trooper or something crazy like that.
Some of the things i would like to buy is +1 defence units +! att units things like that

Well I would say it should deduct your actual sp earned if it's only 1 sp for things, and even if it was like 10 or 100 it should still deduct.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
11.03.2011 - 23:32
Yea thats a good debate on the SP thing. I would leave it to a vote there. Only reson i think you should get to keep your sp is it would take forever to upgrade your rank and that would disrupt the acuracy of the ranking system
----
Where's the BEEF!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.03.2011 - 00:16
The other exception is that if you can use sp in game it will causes an exponential rise in sp gainage. The more sp you spend in a game allows you to get more sp and so on. In other words if a player is winning his sp will be higher than others allowing his sp to increase faster than others giving a more definite victory from the get go.

A down fall of subtracting the sp as Pendragon hinted at is the sp per game would most likely fall very close to 0 this would happen due to the fact if you don't spend your sp you will lose because your opponent is now stronger and anyone who is about to lose could spend all their sp to spite their opponent.
My suggestion to fix these issues if this idea was to be implemented is to take a middle road. I suggest that half of the spent sp is saved therefore if you and your opponent spend all their sp the winner gets half of their sp and a fourth of the loser's sp; the loser also gets a fourth. All sp not spent is dispersed as it is normally done. The reason for this is it would account for the rise in the amount of sp in the game while saving the match from ending with no sp earned.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.03.2011 - 11:30
Your corect on that specter i think alot of people would use there SP in that fashion how about this idea to impliment another form of buying things
Each country is tied to a special ability.
USA,china and japan can make nukes
The middle east gets lower cost to maintain troops due to high oil output
africa gets cheep infentry units du to hi population
Again these are only examples not ment to be those exact bonuses but to help with the implimentation of the idea.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.03.2011 - 14:34
Nyeh, this is starting to get to the point where i think if you add this, there will be a whole new level of complexity in an kinda already complex game...
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.03.2011 - 14:54
I disagree Zeroa, any game where you can end your turn in under 1 min dont seem as though its complex enuff. But i do understand where you are going with your statement, Maybe you put it in as a tic box to alow people to turn if off if they dont like it.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.03.2011 - 15:07
Написано от UrlanderPendragon, 13.03.2011 at 14:54

I disagree Zeroa, any game where you can end your turn in under 1 min dont seem as though its complex enuff. But i do understand where you are going with your statement, Maybe you put it in as a tic box to alow people to turn if off if they dont like it.

that sounds better
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
17.03.2011 - 23:03
Hmm i like the idea still like my fix better because it has the same result without the side effects. Mabey we could do this like spades where you have to do this pre game? u can place so much sp on the line for certain bonuses (aka there is a limit) but if you dont win, depending on how much u wagered you will lose that much sp from your account. if you havent knowticed i love evil ideas
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.03.2011 - 10:53
If you implement this, it should be using the reinforcements in the city you have clicked on

A simple switch to turn it on and off for if you don't like it of course.

Prices would be high, making you lose more SP than you would win, if you buy a lot of strong ones this way.

I would rather suggest them in "card" from before you start a game though. "Cards" you bought before a game you can use in any game possible, to boost your men, gain reinforcements in your main capital etc.

Or the cards would be obtained rarely just like units and with you forever. (With turn timers of course and a limit of 3 cards maximum at time)

But this would change this suggestion so forget about that.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.03.2011 - 00:45
Oh thats right they were going to do a card system! Well that reduces this thread to just idle dreaming.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.