Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 24   Посещава се от: 81 users
12.01.2013 - 02:12
Instead of spamming the in private chat(cough), perhaps some groups would like to schedule a fair cw with BoB ahead of time. Typically we run a range of 677 to 778, so please sign up a fair fight for us to have Go BoB!!!
-Freeland
----
-Freeland how cliche after every post.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
16.01.2013 - 00:18
Fair CWs determine the skill of coalitions... oh wait. Grow some balls and put your best against another coalition's best (Not Dalmati because that would be farming).

If anyone brings up what someone might have said in the past I will stab you.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
16.01.2013 - 03:15
What are the highest rank numbers you play against? You are 7+7+8=22. Sounds 10+8+6 fair to you, because thats a value we have often online?

I would like to know, so that i know when i can contact you? and we don't have many members with your ranks
----

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
16.01.2013 - 10:38
I'm sorry you guys are not in a situation where you guys don't have a feeder program that allows your to have moderate level ranks. Safari, in response to your question, i think 24 is the max sum we would do, so contact Rj about that. But i think we also both know how RJ feels about Mbuto...

Nateballer, i would have agreed with you a few months ago that put your best skilled players on and it will be a good fight, but having watched many videos and played with so many of you guys, We've learned that more SP leads to more efficient troops, and even if we are comparable to skill level of a rank 10, their troops are better, cheaper, and the transports are more bang for the buck. not even to mention the general's buffs. All we ask is we get in similar situations in sp so skill is the true test.
-Freeland
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
16.01.2013 - 10:41
So how does RJ feel about Mbuto?

Написано от Freeland, 16.01.2013 at 10:38

...We've learned that more SP leads to more efficient troops, and even if we are comparable to skill level of a rank 10, their troops are better, cheaper, and the transports are more bang for the buck. not even to mention the general's buffs. All we ask is we get in similar situations in sp so skill is the true test...

So puny rank 8 Mbuto is UP?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
16.01.2013 - 15:08
Rj thinks your Chess. Mbuto even though i think your just a very mature player, i'm not goign to override my boss. You are a hell of a player
-Freeland
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
17.01.2013 - 18:19
I don't think Mbuto is Chess. I was informed. I have nothing against Mbuto I'm doing as I am told. We don't cw alts and we carry that rule STRICTLY. Due to past relations with PtG and it's Vic Sec superiors. I'm stuck in the middle whether or not Mbuto is alt. But, I witnessed hdrakon admit he is alt after he won a cw. That's my only personal perception that he's alt. But this is off topic.

We're also looking for lower rank cws (4-7). Since we will lose our rank 7 and up players soon. If your interested pr me or any of my Officers!
Thanks!

~ RJMasterAW
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.01.2013 - 07:56
Ask mods if he is an alt or not, they know that stuff. That's how I got Alexmeza's and eab's alts
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.01.2013 - 08:25
The mods refuse to tell me if anyone is alt. They always say 'we don't like to give away personal information'. I used to ask mods for alt but they don't comply anymore. Our cw with DOOM they use alt and we find out after the fact we lost. We're just gonna rematch them and see if they stand a chance without their little alt.

Anyone interested in fair cw pr me or any of my Officers. We won't be using Eagles anymore for cw so don't ask me for high rank cw.
Thanks!

~ RJMasterAW
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.01.2013 - 19:26
They should say... afterall, is not "fair" for a rank4 acc to play as a rank10 (unless he is a genius)
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.01.2013 - 14:04
 Ouch
I dont see what the problem is with alts, as said before:

We've learned that more SP leads to more efficient troops, and even if we are comparable to skill level of a rank 10, their troops are better, cheaper, and the transports are more bang for the buck. not even to mention the general's buffs. All we ask is we get in similar situations in sp so skill is the true test.
-Freeland

so if theyre playing on an acc. with a lower amount of sp then whats thr problem?
----
-Man on a Mission
AkA berserk
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.01.2013 - 16:41

Nateballer, i would have agreed with you a few months ago that put your best skilled players on and it will be a good fight, but having watched many videos and played with so many of you guys, We've learned that more SP leads to more efficient troops, and even if we are comparable to skill level of a rank 10, their troops are better, cheaper, and the transports are more bang for the buck. not even to mention the general's buffs. All we ask is we get in similar situations in sp so skill is the true test.
-Freeland

Lol, you should get all the upgrades that matter by rank 7 or 8. Contrary to the thought process of the inexperienced, upgrades do not give a large advantage in relation to skill.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.01.2013 - 21:19
Ouch, i'm ok with alts playing. If you can do more with less, i'd love to not only fight you, but learn from you how you did so. My pet peeve is when sp wins games. I know RJ has a different opinion, but if you can beat me with a lower rank account, go for it.
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.01.2013 - 11:33
 Ouch
Написано от Freeland, 19.01.2013 at 21:19

Ouch, i'm ok with alts playing. If you can do more with less, i'd love to not only fight you, but learn from you how you did so. My pet peeve is when sp wins games. I know RJ has a different opinion, but if you can beat me with a lower rank account, go for it.

yeah exactly and that was directed to RJ, there isnt a problem with alts especially if you know it is one. You Freeland have the right idea that needs to be relayed to RJ; theres nothing wrong with alts not just because i am hdrakons alt or anything
----
-Man on a Mission
AkA berserk
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.01.2013 - 15:40
HD, you have too many alts man...
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.01.2013 - 15:28
Lolz i figured rolling with it never hurt... but lolz. Have a nice day Ouch
-Freeland
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
23.01.2013 - 17:39
 Ouch
You too and if you guys want to cw? I am pretty sure that me and my clan are here if you do
----
-Man on a Mission
AkA berserk
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
24.01.2013 - 06:57
Написано от blargh, 18.01.2013 at 07:56

Ask mods if he is an alt or not, they know that stuff. That's how I got Alexmeza's and eab's alts

AlexMeza's alts have same names and it's easy to know them i think
and i bet that you don't know my alt maybe you know my main alts but not secret alts ...
and if you know my alts , tell me what is my alts ?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
24.01.2013 - 09:03
Ok. so if this page is gonna change into a alts page, perhaps we should make an alts page. I made this page for cw offers, not a pissing match on who are my alts. Eab you've told me in multiple accounts you are EAB, so don't play this game.
-Freeland
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
28.01.2013 - 12:19
LFC4Life
Профилът е изтрит.
Написано от Freeland, 21.01.2013 at 15:40

HD, you have too many alts man...

Seeing as both our clans are fighting for the #1 spot, we should have the deciding cw. Contact me, AlexMeza, EAB (isn't officer but I'm sure he can organise something) or Roncho for a cw. I'm sorry if we can't provide the most accurately fairest of ranks because of the number of high ranks in the clan but we will try to play some of our rank 6s and 7s to give them experience! I have a good relationship with RJ (I was his old clan leader at AoW and he was my officer) so I know we can get to a conclusion.

Thanks!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
28.01.2013 - 14:04
Our goal would be a 778 or a 887. so if you can get a sum of around 22-24 (25 pushing it). I'd be more than interested. I agree we will have to show ourselves to be the best soon, and are more than interested in seeing whose making the most out of the ranks. Let's see if we can find a good time for both of us, and may the best win.
-Freeland
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
29.01.2013 - 11:48
What about 995?
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
29.01.2013 - 12:28
Написано от Roncho, 29.01.2013 at 11:48

What about 995?

9+9+5=23
8+8+7=23
it's fair i think
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
31.01.2013 - 14:12
*IMPORTANT*

Unfortunately, as of this moment Band of Brothers will be unable to participate in CW's until further notice. It is undergoing restructuring, and a merge with Brothers in Arms.

Any questions should be directed to the Band of Brothers interim leader Soul.

We look forward to CW'ing you in the near future.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.