Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 6   Посещава се от: 111 users
19.03.2011 - 09:52
I would like to set up the first coalition tournament I have not finished all the rules and settings yet but will finish it early next week. Any suggestions from now till then I will take into consideration.
Basic set up so far is a bracket but have a double elimination. I don't want to do a world map zinc I think its to big but haven't decided yet.. let me know what the community wants.
We have euro, usa, asia, euro/asia, or euro/asia+africa.

I would like to give people a week to sign up and have the games start after that...

Well everyone let me know what you think and what and I would love to make it happen.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.03.2011 - 10:13
Написано от MarcJr, 19.03.2011 at 09:52

I would like to set up the first coalition tournament I have not finished all the rules and settings yet but will finish it early next week. Any suggestions from now till then I will take into consideration.
Basic set up so far is a bracket but have a double elimination. I don't want to do a world map zinc I think its to big but haven't decided yet.. let me know what the community wants.
We have euro, usa, asia, euro/asia, or euro/asia+africa.

I would like to give people a week to sign up and have the games start after that...

Well everyone let me know what you think and what and I would love to make it happen.

Shouldn't this wait till the beta tourney is complete? I do like the idea though. It also may be near impossible because of time zones, but i'm sure you'll think of something.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.03.2011 - 10:18
With time zones I already have and idea or two of what I can do. Im not at a computer atm im just checking the forms from my phone. But I can't wait to sit down and type this all out
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.03.2011 - 14:08
Maybe Admin can make some tournaments, one par month or something like that
----
I danas kad dodje do poslednjeg boja,
Neozaren starog oreola sjajem,
Ja cu dati zivot, otadzbino moja,
Znajuci sta dajem i zasto ga dajem!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.03.2011 - 14:27
 Amok (Админ)
Написано от Mijatovic, 20.03.2011 at 14:08

Maybe Admin can make some tournaments, one par month or something like that

I thought n00less was the master of tournaments?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
21.03.2011 - 10:50
Написано от Amok, 20.03.2011 at 14:27

I thought n00less was the master of tournaments?

I hope so that you will make an official tournament, part of game, when every coalition need to send 2,3,4,5 people to tournament, such as in RL tournaments
----
I danas kad dodje do poslednjeg boja,
Neozaren starog oreola sjajem,
Ja cu dati zivot, otadzbino moja,
Znajuci sta dajem i zasto ga dajem!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.