Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 6   Посещава се от: 94 users
28.06.2013 - 18:47
I'm kinda new I've been playing for 1-3 months now from my kong account, for some reason which I think is to do with kong I can't log into that account, I can't use pms and other stuff without scrapping all my earned sp and using this account, is there any way to transfer my account data to this one?

As for the topic at hand, I don't know whether to buy SM or blitz, I need 2000 more for blitz. Both strats seem to suit me well, up till now I have been using the cheap imperial strat because it's easy to use and I don't have to mold my playing style to one of the other cheaper strats. Any suggestions on which I should choose? I have already looked through numerous posts about it but I still can't make up my mind. Apparently they are quite expensive strats so I'll use imperial for lower starting money games still. Also what upgrades do should be clearly listed, I wasted 8,000 sp on anti-aircraft and it really isn't that great. Another thing, giving 50 protocoins when you can't buy anything with it isn't going to make anyone buy premium if they weren't going to otherwise, it's just annoying, *oh look I have free starter premium coins* *can't buy anything with them...*
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
28.06.2013 - 20:45
In my opinion you should buy SM over Blitzkrieg, just because Blitzkrieg gives you horrible, yes, horrible defence.
It's stupid if you every try to defend with Blitzkrieg as you'll always have to attack your enemies as for your defence, otherwise you'll die as fast as Hitler's Tanks rolled through France.(Quite the irony?)
Anyway, you can successfully with Blitzkrieg, since SM isn't the cheapest of Strategies and you still require at least one Land Unit in order to occupy a city.
----
"Another such victory and I come back to Epirus alone" - Pyrrhus of Epirus
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
28.06.2013 - 23:34
Guest5021
Профилът е изтрит.
Blitz best strategy ever, yet SM is better at the long run.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
29.06.2013 - 00:44
SM would be a better choice, because of its further range and the fact that you can still have decent defensive units (Blitz= -2 inf(as well as all other units) vs. SM= -1 ARB (and 1 def for bombers)) The bombers also go further than most units while in blitz.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
29.06.2013 - 00:44
SM would be a better choice, because of its further range and the fact that you can still have decent defensive units (Blitz= -2 inf(as well as all other units) vs. SM= -1 ARB (and 1 def for bombers)) The bombers also go further than most units while in blitz.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
29.06.2013 - 06:25
They well may go further but actually occupying a city requires land units which requires good air transport most of the times, sometimes you can use sea transport. Air Transport is horrendously expensive and even with imperial if I build them around the start or middle of the game I run out of money very quickly, depending on the country and starting money. I don't really bother much with defense anyway, I prefer to use my units to slow them down and instead take over all the surrounding areas and open new fronts, forcing them to divert some of their troops there. When they do that I then take back the land with troops saved up behind my lines. I usually don't get much trouble with this unless the player is very strange in attack or defense, in which cases I send units to intercept the enemy, once their momentum becomes low I strike back making me the strong attacking one and the other player will be somewhat weakened. Or in the cases of strong defense I don't bother with the attacking at all unless they have built up tons of militia, I just let them come at me whilst I take over the rest of the world nearby and only start attacking once I have a much greater presence than them, from there I punch a hole in their defenses and whilst the player is too busy with that I send a secound smaller stack in which if done properly results in the main stack being nearly destroyed, have some places left from the attack, the enemy becomes weakened trying to take back the land and I have virtually no opposition with my secoundary stack. This allows me to advance even further until I draw the line.

SM may well be better but blitz does seem to suit my style more.

Since they are expensive I can't just buy and try both.

Also I have noticed that I have a premium sign, I'm assuming this is the free trial of premium thing that I've heard, when does it run out?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.