Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 2   Посещава се от: 207 users
18.07.2013 - 02:09
I'm new to this game and iIreally have a problem managing money at the start of the game to the end. I'm poor most of the time and have a decent income ($2600 most of the time).
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.07.2013 - 03:02
Написано от sick n tired, 18.07.2013 at 02:09

I'm new to this game and iIreally have a problem managing money at the start of the game to the end. I'm poor most of the time and have a decent income ($2600 most of the time).

There are a few steps to managing money.

Step 1: Understanding your strategy

If you don't have a clue what your strategy demands of you, be it income to thought process, you're going to have a bad time. Perfect Defense is a strategy that demands stacking infantry for optimal defense, while it puts less stress on your income.

General Expensive strategies;
- Master of Stealth
- Great Combinator
- Relentless Attack
- Sky Menace
- Lucky Bastard
- Desert Storm
- Blitz
- Naval Commander

Generally cheap strategies;
- Guerrilla Warfare
- Hybrid Warfare
- Iron Fist
- Perfect Defense
- Imperialist

Step 2: Applying what you understood

Once you understand the demand, stress, and reliefs in your strategy you must apply it. Don't go buying tanks with perfect defense on the 5th turn. Don't buying infantry with Guerrilla Warfare. Most importantly, prioritize your moves. If you're SM Ukraine you don't load all of your units into Romania or Poland for the fun of it. You would need rich countries to supply for an expensive strategy (hur)

To put it simply, facilitate your strategy's strong points as best as you possibly can with the knowledge you have of your strategy.

Step 3: Keep an eye on all assets

If you're not paying attention to what you buy and how you use it then you might as well not even bother to manage your money. If you're Iron Fist and you buy 8 infantry in Berlin but can't move them anywhere important, you just wasted ~560 cash that will not be easily recovered. Use your units wisely, buy what you need and buy it where you need them.

Step 4: Make each step a habit

A good habit is good obviously. Managing finances is natural to me- I rarely bother thinking about it anymore. I know what I need where I need it and how I must use it. It'll come eventually - as long as you facilitate the process long enough for it to be embedded into your subconscious.

Tips:

#1: Don't waste units. If you have a unit that you aren't using, find a use for it. From walls to suicide missions, if you can't use a unit to it's best potential you are wasting money.

#2: Get upgrades that relieve the cost of your primary or secondary strategy. Often times, you will find a strategy that you like a lot, and more then likely you will have a secondary strategy much similar to it. It's bound to happen. Even if it doesn't, find upgrades that suit your needs. Iron Fist is supplemented by the infantry range upgrade, while Guerrilla Warfare is supplemented by the marine range increase upgrade. Anything that'll improve your strategy's efficiency is something you'll want to acquire.

Acquire it.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.