Вземи премиум и отключи всички добавки
Публикации.: 4   Посещава се от: 101 users
19.07.2013 - 06:52
Ok current learning sm urkaine if I can just get some help how to beat turkey

Currently my open using poland nw rus central volga and belarus and then get finland poland cities central cities belarus and volga cities then after that hust harass turkey .
Help pls I'm not totally sure what I am doing is best.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.07.2013 - 10:47
On Europe Extra Cities

Because starting reinforcements are calculated according to how many reinforcements other people get (that's why if someone is Turkey and you're Macedonia, you will get quite a few reinforcements), this guide only works when you're playing against Turkey. When you're not playing against Turkey, skip Belarus (in exchange for Full Russia: Central).

Sorry, I don't have any pictures to go along with this...start up a game and look at it while reading this guide

Turn 1: Infantry

Goals: Full Russia: Central, Full Belarus, Russia: Northwest - St. Petersburg, Russia: South - Volgograd, Poland - Warsaw

Kharkiv (Ukraine)- Build Air Transport, Build 1 Infantry. Fill the Air Transport with the 3 starting Infantry + 1 built Infantry, and send it to the place right between Voronezh (Russia; Central) and Rostov-na-Donu (Russia: South). Drag out one Infantry and send it into Volgograd (Russia: South). Next, using your mind, think of a triangle between Moscow (Russia: Central), St. Petersburg (Russia: Northwest), and Yaroslavl (Russia: Central). Place the Air Transport, containing 3 Infantry, in the middle of this circle. Send one Infantry to Moscow, one to St. Petersburg, and one to Yaroslavl.

Dnepropetrovsk (Ukraine)- Drag one out 1 Infantry and send it into Voronezh. Keep the remaining Infantry in the city.

Kiev (Ukraine)- Drag out 5 Infantry. Send 3 into Smolensk (Russia: Central), and 1 into Gomel (Belarus), 1 into Dnepropetrovsk (Ukraine)

Lviv (Ukraine)- Drag out 1 Infantry and send it into Warsaw, and drag another to Minsk.

Odessa (Ukraine) - Using the 3 starting Infantry, wall Bucharest (Romania). Even though (most likely) the wall won't work, since Turkey usually WF or walls Romania, you can use these Infantry later on to capture undefended cities, or break walls (namely Istanbul (Turkey)).

Sevastopol (Ukraine) - Send the Infantry into Dnepropetrovsk

Turn 1: Bombing

Like usual, take the total defense of the units in a city and divide it by 8. Ignore Smolensk (as we've already sent 3 Infantry into it). Advice though--send 8 Bombers into Moscow, instead of the minimal of 7 required. I've had times where 7 Bombers were unable to capture Moscow.

Turn 2: Infantry

Goals: Russia: Full Estonia, Full Poland, Lithuania - Vilnius, Latvia - Riga, Russia: South - Rostov-na-Donu, Volga - Nizhny Novgorod - Kazan - Samara, Finland - Helenski.

St. Petersburg (Russia: Northwest) - Relatively straight forward, use the Infantry you used to capture St. Petersburg and send it into Helenski (Finland). Build another Infantry and send that into Tallinn (Estonia). Using the 3 Militia, wall St. Petersburg.

Yaroslavl (Russia: Central) - Use the Infantry you used to capture Yaroslavl and send it into Nizhny Novgorod. Take the Air Transport you gave in the St. Petersburg+Moscow+Yaroslavl triangle into Moscow, to pickup 1 Infantry and 1 Militia. Send the Air Transport between Kazan and Samara, or as far as it will go. Send the Militia into Kazan, the Infantry into Samara.

Volgograd (Russia: South)- Take out the Infantry used to capture the city and send it into Rostov-na-Donu.

Warsaw (Poland) - Build 3 Infantry and send one to each of the cities.

Minsk (Belarus) - Send 1 Infantry into Latvia, one into Lithuania.

Turn 2: Bombing

As I said before, take the total defense of each city and divide by 8. This time, however, you will need to be a bit clever on where you get your Bombers. For starters, you should be able to capture all of the Russia: Volga cities we've sent Infantry/Militia into without building new Bombers--use the ones in Russia: Central and Russia: South.

At St. Petersburg (Russia: Northwest), you will have to send out bombers to capture all of the cities in the region. Don't use the Bombers in Minsk and Poland, as they will be used to capture Polish cities.

In Poland, try to get as many cities as you can without building new ones. If you run out of money (which will definitely happen), ignore the Polish coastal city of Ghansk; you can capture Sweden and Gothenburg next turn with Militia and Infantry from Helenski (Finland).

In Russia: South, capture Rostov-na-Donu. Send the 3 Infantry we've put in Dnepropetrovsk (Ukraine) to Rostov-na-Donu, and send another one from Volgograd. That's 12 attack. Take the total defense, subtract 12, then divide by 8, add one and round up to nearest whole number. That's how many Bombers you'll need

Turn 3: General Guide

Goals: Get Austria and Czech. If you can, get Germany. Chances are though, neither you or Turkey will have the units to spare to take Germany. Make Infantry in Moscow and start stockpiling them in Kiev. Hold on to Odessa, since you can use it to train transports to reinforce Ankara once you've captured it. Build Bombers in Russia: Volga and send them into Volgograd (Russia: South). It's far enough for him to not notice, but close enough to strike Ankara in one turn. Send the Air Transport in Russia: Volga to Rostov-na-Donu. Send a few bombers down to Sevastopol (if you still control it) Wall all cities.

Turn 4: General Guide

Build Infantry in Rostov-na-Donu, and fill up the Air Transport with all the Infantry and Militia you can put inside. Take all the unguarded Turkish cities. Send a few bombers to key cities, like Izmir and Istanbul if you can, to ensure that you get them. Also break Ankara's wall. If Odessa isn't under your control, then WF it. If it's already walled, break the wall.

Turn 5: General Guide

Wall the Turkish cities you've captured and WF Ankara. Turkey should be bringing units to Ankara, Infantry probably, so you need to strike soon. Of course, if he manages to bring enough to Ankara, this will mean his other cities and countries are undefended (or not well defended). Use the opportunity to take the Balkans, like Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, etc. Block off his attempts to further reinforce Ankara; like ports, like Naples and Bari, or Split (Croatia).

If Turkey doesn't have enough units in Ankara, however, attack.
Take Odessa, use the Bombers we've gathered in Volgograd to attack. Use the Infantry you used to capture Turkey's peripheral cities with to attack Ankara. With luck, you should have captured Odessa and Ankara should be yours. From Odessa, build Transports and send all your Infantry into Ankara.
----
The bitterest truth is sometimes better than the sweetest lie - Griffin, MIB III
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.07.2013 - 11:02
Написано от FitzGibbon, 19.07.2013 at 06:52

Ok current learning sm urkaine if I can just get some help how to beat turkey

Currently my open using poland nw rus central volga and belarus and then get finland poland cities central cities belarus and volga cities then after that hust harass turkey .
Help pls I'm not totally sure what I am doing is best.

I key to beating Turkey from Ukraine with Sky Menace or indeed any high cost strategy is efficiency. Make sure you first have the correct upgrades to suitably reflect the strategy, Air Trans I/II, Faster Infantry are real game changers in terms of how efficient you can be with your early expansion.

The advantage you will have vs Turkey is flexibility, Turkey however powerful unit wise only really has two viable choices - expand west or rush, If you can keep them stuck in low income areas whilst securing valuable areas fast (RC, RNW, Scandies, Benelaux) and maintain enough defence to cope with any rush, then you will succeed with SM Ukraine. Remember to gather full country bonuses also, especially RC and Scandies.

With Regards to your opening I would alter it to getting Moscow, St Petersburg, Full Finland (for the cash) and Poland or Hungary. Second turn from this position you can secure Full RC, RS, Volga, Oslo Belarus and Full Sweden. Also advisable to constantly keep the Balkan cities walls down, so as to keep the pressure on them. Always after turn 2 keep Ankara open for Invasion, this will force your opponent to Keep something back in Turkey thus limiting their expansion.

Hope this helps!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.07.2013 - 14:11
Gracias I've learn rushing really works 1v1 with Urkaine. Also in 3v3 ill try your tatic out .
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.