Stryko (8) - Ukraine
Hellraiser (8) - Spain

evoL
Ld. Dark Knight (9) - Turkey
Joedtaxi (8) - United Kingdom
Mr_Own_U (7) - Germany

---------------------

(New to this)

Game starts with uneven ranks which doesn't bother either clan. SM had first pick with Stryko picking Ukraine then clans going back and forth. Game starts with pretty basic expansions from both sides. However Hellraiser DCed with about 45 seconds on the clock but got back to take Italy but forgetting to wall his own cap! But we knew he didn't had time so we blew it off.

Turn 2:

U.k and France just about killed both of each others army since they landed on Belgium - Netherlands. However this would give U.K the upper hand since he killed Konachans General. I stuck to my game-plan on expanding North on Ukraine since I felt he was the best player on the field and to reassure LDK would win.. turns out LDK did not need any help at all. I go on take Finland, Sweden.

X - amount of turns later.

LDK makes a gamble by taking Italy on turn 6 while Stryko is sitting 64 in his cap. Joed and Kona-chan still at a stalemate. I start taking over Spains cities along with French cities and holding Poland, Belarus, Finland, Sweden.

Few turns later:

Spain fails bad at trying to take back Italy, by failing it left him without an army and Joedtaxi capitalized on it by capping him. By this point in the CW Ukraine is defenseless and France is just about dead.

End of Game

Stryko leaves the game
Kona-Chan leaves the game

---------------

evoL wins with 3/3 players remaining up in an upset victory over Stalins Martians.

Id include our CN chat log but it was buzzing with excitement pretty badly.

(No pictures included) To hectic at the time to save and stuff.

GG SM
----
It's not the end.

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.09.2013 - 22:36
Gg!
----
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
13.09.2013 - 23:14
It's a start. You need a deeper in game analysis. Pros & Cons of both teams plan, what you expected, what surprised you. Tell us what was going on in your head and what you think was going on the enemy's head. Also, A CW report isn't a Cw report without a few ingame screenshots. But, then again you didn't plan on making a report anyway I suppose. Just remember that. It's also a good idea to spice things up, as in embarrass and shun one of the players. Even if they be your own !

Again, it's a start. Hmu if you need help, and that's if you're to do more reports.
Cheers!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
14.09.2013 - 01:14
The game was epic... i watched
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
14.09.2013 - 05:46
No one cares
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
14.09.2013 - 11:34
'evoL wins with 3/3 players remaining up in an upset victory over Stalins Martians'

I wouldn't call it an upset, you guys doing yourself discredit there.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
15.09.2013 - 08:45
Написано от b0nker2, 14.09.2013 at 11:34

'evoL wins with 3/3 players remaining up in an upset victory over Stalins Martians'

As I expected. This report is clearly biased.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
15.09.2013 - 15:07
Написано от Madara, 15.09.2013 at 08:45

Of course it is. He was one of the players involved. Hard to be unbiased in that situation...
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
15.09.2013 - 15:30
Написано от Grimm, 15.09.2013 at 15:07

Of course it is. He was one of the players involved. Hard to be unbiased in that situation...

Indeed. Leaves the question for you all, why did he write it? I leave you all in daze now. I bid you farewell.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
15.09.2013 - 15:32
Написано от Madara, 15.09.2013 at 15:30

Написано от Grimm, 15.09.2013 at 15:07

Indeed. Leaves the question for you all, why did he write it? I leave you all in daze now. I bid you farewell.

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.09.2013 - 00:34
I'm pretty positive Mr Own wrote it to give others the idea that evoL is growing stronger and improving day by day.
Bias can come from any party. I believe it is more so bias that the one criticizing the author's intent happens to be the leader of a coalition that rivals our own, and a leader who has some less than friendly history with our own.

Don't let your eyebrows burn off now ye' hear!?
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.09.2013 - 06:34
Ld. Dark Knight
Профилът е изтрит.

Here's my parting gift:

Enjoy, Madara!
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.09.2013 - 15:27
Написано от Guest, 18.09.2013 at 06:34

Here's my parting gift:

Enjoy, Madara!

What is PFK?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.09.2013 - 17:49
PFK? yes, i must know that as well, here we have KFC on the tub, that = Kentucky Fried Chicken
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
18.09.2013 - 23:39
Написано от Madara, 18.09.2013 at 15:27

Here's my parting gift:

Enjoy, Madara!

What is PFK?

you totally neglected even responding to my post.

It's clear what's going on. Your farewell obviously isn't holding up as strong.

Now, for the sake of not getting this deleted, let's end the bitterness and discuss the CW.

I for one think this is just a small victory in a series of them. Wouldn't call it a victory at all really. SM has plenty of talent and skill and instead of focusing just on this instance as if we conquered god and all his glory we should try and make it so the very fact that SM CWs us is a testament to their sportsmanship.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.09.2013 - 10:07
Написано от Dr Lecter, 18.09.2013 at 23:39

Here's my parting gift:

*insert racist comment here* x3

Enjoy, Madara!

What is PFK?

Now, for the sake of not getting this deleted, let's end the bitterness and discuss the CW.

I for one think this is just a small victory in a series of them. Wouldn't call it a victory at all really. SM has plenty of talent and skill and instead of focusing just on this instance as if we conquered god and all his glory we should try and make it so the very fact that SM CWs us is a testament to their sportsmanship.

Has it not held up well? I am just now reading your previous comment, which says a lot about my 'farewell'. Which indeed, was sarcastic.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.09.2013 - 10:49
Написано от Madara, 19.09.2013 at 10:07

Here's my parting gift:

Enjoy, Madara!

What is PFK?

Has it not held up well? I am just now reading your previous comment, which says a lot about my 'farewell'. Which indeed, was sarcastic.

because what he said is right your so called farewell is not strong enough to undermined the fact the EVOL STRONK
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.09.2013 - 11:32
Ld. Dark Knight
Профилът е изтрит.
First thing I saw on Google images when searching for "KFC Fried Chicken bucket". Didn't notice it was in another language, oh well it's all the same whatever the bucket, ain't that right Madara?
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
19.09.2013 - 12:59
Написано от The Tactician, 19.09.2013 at 10:49

Написано от Madara, 19.09.2013 at 10:07

Here's my parting gift:

Enjoy, Madara!

What is PFK?

because what he said is right your so called farewell is not strong enough to undermined the fact the EVOL STRONK

Should make a report on round 2.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.09.2013 - 13:51
Stryko
Профилът е изтрит.
This 1 loss didn't really matter. UK, Ger and Turkey are considered OP countries so it's easy to win with that combo, alas we didn't pick Ukr + turk when we had the chance. Oh well.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
20.09.2013 - 14:55

What is PFK?

Poulet Frit Kentucky = Kentucky Fried Chicken in French.
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
01.02.2014 - 02:37
Nice
Зареждане......
Зареждане......
atWar

About Us
Contact

Поверителност | Правила на играта | Знамена | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Присъединете се към нас.

Разпространете новината.